StarStruck

Pickup is leading to frustration

127 posts in this topic

@Peter Miklis Lol that must have been hard then.

I Def not have condoms on my wallet. I just think that when I fuck it's pretty scheduled/planned so I just buy when I expect to fuck. I usually never liked or fantasize about Unexpected fucks in the bathroom of a club or something like that. Don't know what exactly was your situation

Double

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

5 hours ago, bejapuskas said:

@John Iverson  She needs to feel safe and certain that people will not interrupt. Try masturbating with a parent in the room next to you to see how it might feel for her to do it in your parents' house. Safety and privacy are key.

@StarStruck  No it is not weird. I understand you are very attracted to her. If you had sex in that state of connection you had, that might feel nice, but maybe she understood what happened differently. People tend to idealize experiences when they fall in love. Your perception might be very biased. I am not sure though, but like when you find a person with whom there is no friction, manipulation and also there is connection, that is the best. If you miss any of these, you might be disappointed. I dont think you want sex without connection do you.

I'm a man. Of course I would love to have sex with a beautiful young blond girl. Are you kidding me? I will think about what you said about manipulation, perception and paradigms. It is true that I don't believe in love. It is just manipulation. Girls from my experience don't want me if I'm just myself and just provide love. Why? Because that is not enough. I'm emotionally weak, insecure and I have self esteem issues. I approached 300 girls and none loved me so fuck love. 

In Tate we trust

Logistics is every practical mundane detail which is necessary to get her in a room where sex can occur.

If she is hungry and you don't feed her, she won't be in the mood to sleep with you. Yet if you feed her too much, she also won't sleep with you. If feeding her takes too long, she will be too sleepy and also won't sleep with you.

And a thousand other things like that.

If you want results you have to handle every single niggly detail, and do it quickly and smoothly.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

56 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If she is hungry and you don't feed her, she won't be in the mood to sleep with you. Yet if you feed her too much, she also won't sleep with you. If feeding her takes too long, she will be too sleepy and also won't sleep within you.

If you want results you have to handle every single niggly detail, and do it quickly and smoothly.

:))))))))) It´s really a very detailed approach.  Reminds me on the instructions of how to water a plant, so that it´s not too dry but also not too damp.

You are very technical :) 

26 minutes ago, Hulia said:

:))))))))) It´s really a very detailed approach.  Reminds me on the instructions of how to water a plant, so that it´s not too dry but also not too damp.

You are very technical :) 

Stop it. Stop it. Go make software.and sell it. 

I don't know someone more technical then you and you speak about it. 

Edited by Zeroguy

10 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Stop it. Stop it. Go make software.and sell it. 

I don't know someone more technical then you and you speak about it. 

I am technical about the right things. I am also technical about where I have to be technical and where - not.

I have never been technical with you. Maybe it was wrong? Should I have provided you with a right amount of food, everything would be better now? 

6 minutes ago, Hulia said:

I am technical about the right things. I am also technical about where I have to be technical and where - not.

I have never been technical with you. Maybe it was wrong? Should I have provided you with a right amount of food, everything would be better now? 

Oh.... so this is how we are going to play. 

Added to the list. 

2 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Oh.... so this is how we are going to play. 

Added to the list. 

What? Food? Do you want me to be technical with you????

4 minutes ago, Hulia said:

What? Food? Do you want me to be technical with you????

Yes , but not in dinning room or in kitchen. 

Hallelujah! 

This 180 seconds rule. Vote against it guys. 

@aurum this is some high quality advice, it's by no means easy or a quick fix but it will get you what your looking for

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Logistics is every practical mundane detail which is necessary to get her in a room where sex can occur.

If she is hungry and you don't feed her, she won't be in the mood to sleep with you. Yet if you feed her too much, she also won't sleep with you. If feeding her takes too long, she will be too sleepy and also won't sleep within you.

@John Iverson

@StarStruck  I am not kidding. There are so many of these guys who think guys cannot get raped because they would just love it. There are literally laws saying that guys cannot get raped. It is ridiculous. Of course it matters on the quality of the sex, the safety, the connection... You just underestimate all this. I mean with that girl you probably would have enjoyed it from what I am hearing but I guess she was not up for it and that is a deal breaker. It is admireable that you approached so many and have not given up though. I am just curious what being yourself and providing love means to you. What is love to you? What is being yourself? Does it have anything to do with her?

32 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

@John Iverson

@StarStruck  I am not kidding. There are so many of these guys who think guys cannot get raped because they would just love it. There are literally laws saying that guys cannot get raped. It is ridiculous. Of course it matters on the quality of the sex, the safety, the connection... You just underestimate all this. I mean with that girl you probably would have enjoyed it from what I am hearing but I guess she was not up for it and that is a deal breaker. It is admireable that you approached so many and have not given up though.

It is not admirable. I'm getting depressive about it. Couple of days ago I decided to stop. 

I am just curious what being yourself and providing love means to you. What is love to you? What is being yourself? Does it have anything to do with her?

Love means appreciating the other, the self. Being myself means that I can just be and not pretend who I am.

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

21 minutes ago, ll Ontology ll said:

@StarStruck focus more on your purpose and less on women for now. It’ll boost your confidence along with making you more existentially grounded and doing any emotional work you gotta do to face the real challenges of life outside of the opposite sex. Pickup is a culture, it’s not humanity though. You’re not going to find your ability to truly live your life in it, but just like anything we throw ourselves at sure there’s lessons to learn of course. Good luck.

I know it but I notice I'm not capable of focusing on LP with all of my heart because I have a broken heart and I'm seeking love.

In Tate we trust

@ll Ontology ll

I'm stopping with pickup and going to do some healing with Teal Swan. I really feel like not living right now after that girl sidetracked me.  This is not healthy. Even if I wanted to continue with pickup I can't. 

In Tate we trust

4 hours ago, StarStruck said:

going to do some healing with Teal Swan 

That’s amazing news?. Teal swan has a lot of stuff for healing. 

@Tangerinedream I'm going to read her books and take psychedelics 

@ll Ontology ll I told myself I wouldn't approach anymore and I can't just help myself; I just approached. I got her number but I'm not proud. If she also flakes it will be another stab. I'm too fragile to date. 

In Tate we trust

21 hours ago, StarStruck said:

I know it but I notice I'm not capable of focusing on LP with all of my heart because I have a broken heart and I'm seeking love.

You've got to learn how to Love Yourself @StarStruck.  It's always down to that... You will be your biggest provider and then the world will reflect that energy.

I'm sending you all my compassion. You indeed seems to be very sad and broken hearted.

10 hours ago, StarStruck said:

@ll Ontology ll

I'm stopping with pickup and going to do some healing with Teal Swan. I really feel like not living right now after that girl sidetracked me.  This is not healthy. Even if I wanted to continue with pickup I can't. 

It's great that you are working with Teal Swan. Check also Emerald's channel for working with your emotion and healing your relationship with the Feminine. Leo's video on Self-Love is also really great.

I'm sorry for your pain, but it seems like this is exactly what you needed. You need this healing. Looking in this direction will give you far better results than if your pick up journey had gone smoothly so far. 

Courage!

On 7/13/2021 at 1:48 AM, Leo Gura said:

WAY way lower.

And logistics are almost never right.

Realistically close rate is less than 1 in 100.

If you are approaching girls and hoping for a 1 in 10 close rate, you are out of your mind dog.

Typical sales close rates are 0.5-2%

I've been told that the highest anyone has ever gotten for a success lay rate was consistently with 1 out of every 5 girls he approached, all of which have been same day or same night lays. This has been done by the legendary Gunwitch, Allen Reyes who is truly an elite level PUA or master seducer. 

A 40-50% success rate would only happen with an elite seducer and even then probably on extremely rare occasions.

Edited by Hardkill