Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SilentTears

Realization into

5 posts in this topic

This is going to be a place to write down my realizations, I’ve just had an amazing discovery(which I’ve known but keep forgetting, somehow writing makes everything ‘flow’ easier) 

I've taken the path of complete love and light, constant realization into consciousness and how it can be non other than consciousness. How the only reason you realize is because consciousness made it that way and the only reason anything happens is because of consciousness. 

After taking many “paths” I realized that there was a whole new side to life. The hardship, heaviness, anger, aggression etc. I always knew but experiencing it was another story. 

basically I started out as someone with very meditative and Buddha energy. I one day then felt the pain of life… my whole energy system changed(words on words) and I mainly came from the energy of my root chakra/ lower chakras. It’s more profound than any words however words used to convey this is also beautiful. 

I realized it was my kundalini that started to become active. It rose through my root… made me experience what life was like through someone living in their root. The warrior side. Then it kept rising and oh the suffering it brought was such a beautiful lesson. I needed it. I wanted it. I craved the hardship. When it came I resisted it. When it passed I loved it. 

I experienced what it was like to live from the sacral chakra, the solar plexus. Now I can feel the energy pressure in/ above my heart chakra. These days I’ve been wondering why I’m so nice to everyone. I’ve been trying to go back to the warrior/ root energy cause I felt “in control” then.

life is so funny cause when I was in the root energy I wanted love. I wanted to be nice. I didn’t like being so serious, grounded and facing life with responsibility. I wanted to be free 

now I want both and neither. I am confused and lost. (Words on words). 

pretty much, I’ve realized that it’s my kundalini being active… it’s so lovely how you forget(something) to learn(something). Forgetting to learn is the funniest joke what the heck! 

I noticed I also have resistance from coming from my heart chakra. I think it’s super girly, and light. Hence why I’m writing this journal so everything can flow.

just writing this makes my whole energy system flow so much smoother. As a man we learn to bare everything on our backs and never express our deepest self… well, I learned that at least. So coming back into the heart chakra and the center of the energy flip is like a man learning to cry. It’s weird , odd, we remember we used to as kids but it feels so foreign that we push it away.

What’s really nice about my path now is that even though I come from my heart chakra I’m very grounded and have a constant flow of energy from the lower chakras + my heart chakra. It’s not just my heart chakra taking control, throwing me ungrounded into the beauty of reality. I’ve experienced that, it’s nice but has no substance for me. Doesn’t guide, just insights someone. 

The first post of mine wasn’t grounded any bit whatsoever, how I needed that release of everything I’ve been holding in. It’s funny how we just keep growing. Sometimes the suffering is the greatest teacher. We may hate, we may love, it really doesn’t matter. As long as you experienced what you were meant to and understand that “now” can be anything, pain, bliss, and it’s all perfect. Neither is better than the other. My path wasn’t easy but I’d never want it to be. There is a love in the pain. A sorrow in the love. A craving, an insight. 

Felt the…. I’m just gunna post. 
so, at the moment my energy is taking a new form. Well embracing what it is. 

No sleep does wonders for bringing out darker sides of myself. Really helps me let lose. If you’ve noticed when you sleep you “reset” if you don’t sleep you keep going. Really makes you feel human when you sleep tho, so that’s that. 

A big focus of my energy is gunna be my darker trickster energy ? just go wild. 

Some stories I love are about gods coming and just giving their powers to humans and just watching the fuckery that goes on. Or giving them a god weapon and just watching them turn people into cheese… *hint hint* 

———

on a more serious note, When taking this spiritual path you will be pulled or you may become lost. Do not worry. Find your place within yourself. Find yourself. That’s all. If you wanna be a normie then be a normie. A lot of people play this game of raising consciousness. It’s like leveling a character in a video game. What are you trying to reach? 

once you see the pointlessness of chasing something you really start to grow. That said, many many people are not ready… they are still “doing something”… what was it called… the “great way”. Where people are on their journey. 
……………

I really wanna harp on those(I don’t really care but if your here then your here for a reason) who are taking this spiritual path but rejecting other sides of life. No no no, do not do that. Embrace life for what it is. What is stoping you? Do you think you’ll become more enlightened? Do you think you’ll grow? 
okay you may, cause I kinda stay with a select few and alone. Most people are not at my level.  So I understand when people go into solitude but when you keep pushing away callings to maybe party or just chill to a movie… then your just wrong. 

Some of my greatest growths has been embracing that calling and just go normie for a few weeks. Chill with people. You may get bored and go back into spirituality, that’s what I do. 
—— 
Too many people are pulling my energy and trying to pull messages out of me so excuse- *yawn* 

p.s if your reading this, stop masterbating, and stop not embracing yourself. 
too many people just don’t embrace their inner self. They just do what they believe is spirituality right. Want to kill someone? Do it etc ? (don’t tho, you may go to prison) 

Let me expand on the finding of ones self. We all have a natural set of energies. A lot of time we idealize someone’s energy so much we wanna go that way…. No, just embrace what you are and that’s the best for everyone. If you wanna embrace another path tho then that’s also meant to be. 

A good way to embrace your masculinity is to stop masterbating but good luck with that. 

God damn, someone is pulling my energy from this forum. Unconsciously of course. I’m not in the mood to look for them in the forum but whoever you are (you will know) just say something.