Gianna

Be My Mirror

15 posts in this topic

How can you understand something that you cannot understand?
Like the void inside of you.
How can you see something that you cannot see?
Like everything around you. 

Well, feel it.
What is it?
It is you. It is me.

It is Love.
Everything you see. Everything you feel. Everything you touch.
I reflect myself back to you so you can finally see me, understand me. 

I'll give you whatever you want. 
Just love me, because I love you indefinitely. 

Edited by Gianna

@toocrazytobecrazy Yes, exactly. Void, Nothingness, it's all the same. God. Maybe I should say, like the Nothingness inside of you then. But even saying nothing isn't really it. Even saying inside of you isn't really it. It's prior to all labeling. 

2 hours ago, toocrazytobecrazy said:

Seek something better.

There's nothing better to seek. It's all there is. 

Edited by Gianna

8 minutes ago, toocrazytobecrazy said:

There is infinite amount of things to seek.

You cannot seek what you already are. Well, you can. But it's like seeking to hold a pink highlighter when you are already holding one. 

There is no nothingness inside of anyone, nothingness doesn't exist by definition. 

Nothing implies everything.

there is no limit to what can be there

You can say there is no limit to what can be there (i.e. everything, infinity) or you can say there is nothing there. Same thing. 

Edited by Gianna

5 minutes ago, toocrazytobecrazy said:

You are designed to be human,

it is your job to seek.

That's true. You're right. 

7 minutes ago, toocrazytobecrazy said:

Absolute nothing is different from nothing.

Okay then, absolute nothing. 

9 minutes ago, toocrazytobecrazy said:

It is all about gaining precision of your OWN intentions. 

I'm confused on where intentions came in? Please explain if you wish :) 

5 minutes ago, toocrazytobecrazy said:

You are intention. 

I see. Yes, we are intention. 

However, you can say that seeking (from a Buddhist perspective) prevents Being. To be is to simply be; without seeking.
But you are saying that Being IS Seeking. And Seeking IS Being. Which I agree with. But again, to be is to simply be. 

Edited by Gianna

38 minutes ago, toocrazytobecrazy said:

Seeking myself means seeking future self

No. Seeking oneself is seeking Now. Not future. You are assuming that to seek is to seek a future self. 

Why would anyone seek something which is already there, our current self? 

For Awareness. For Love. 

If I am seeking a new me, obviously that means my current self  is changing,

Can you not see that everything is perfect and there is nothing to seek? Just BE. That's it. 

I get that we are intention and expansion is inevitable. But I am talking about BEING. Nothingness. We are a miracle, there is nothing to change. We ARE change. Stop seeking what you already are. 

Edited by Gianna

3 minutes ago, toocrazytobecrazy said:

Seeking means future by default.

This is an assumption. 

4 minutes ago, toocrazytobecrazy said:

That is also an assumption.

Intent of seeking whether if it is deluded or not, is about future, whether you are seeking something which is already there or not, 

it is still for the future.

Hehe :) 

https://lyricstranslate.com/en/mauvais-garçon-bad-boy.html

Snippet of lyrics translated: 

my reflection is watching me
pointing its finger at me
but I ask to myself why, why
I'm everywhere at the same time
A "draft' person

where I look at, I see myself
I think that I want you
But in fact that's not you
But my reflection far from your eyes
But someone tell me
"watch out"

I saw the "Hot!" icon by this thread and couldn't resist clicking, so pardon the intrusion
--

3 hours ago, Gianna said:

I reflect myself back to you so you can finally see me, understand me. 

I think a lot of how we understand people and situations is ultimately projection. The word "projection" entails something bigger than what most people realise. Most people use the word offhandedly or casually in a pop psychology sense. 

The world is like a hologram. However you interpret it is what it becomes. Changing your interpretation of it doesn't seem to be an intellectual activity though, and it's not easy. 

Maybe there's something beyond "projection"

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

6 minutes ago, lmfao said:

my reflection is watching me
pointing its finger at me
but I ask to myself why, why
I'm everywhere at the same time
A "draft' person

where I look at, I see myself
I think that I want you
But in fact that's not you
But my reflection far from your eyes
But someone tell me
"watch out"

Amazing. So beautiful.

7 minutes ago, lmfao said:

Maybe there's something beyond "projection"

Beyond projection is the Truth. Love. Only we cannot recognize it, until we do. 

Our nature is Nothingness [or infinite potential as @toocrazytobecrazy would like to label it]  
But how does Nothingness understand itself when it is nothing? By projecting itself as everything reflecting back to itself as itself. Like a mirror. 

Our nature is Love [or intention as @toocrazytobecrazy would say]
How can we love more? 

6 hours ago, lmfao said:

Lol!

No way, Naast xD:DxD!

What is this flashback to my teen years? Never expected anyone to ever post that song on this forum. :P 

@Etherial Cat Idk any music lingo but it has an odd rhythm in the background, maybe "swing"? I heard it from playing Guitar Hero 3, love it so much

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

9 minutes ago, lmfao said:

@Etherial Cat Idk any music lingo but it has an odd rhythm in the background, maybe "swing"? I heard it from playing Guitar Hero 3, love it so much

Oh well, I suck at music lingo too. All I can tell you is that they were part of the "Nouvelle scène rock française" current. It lasted 3-4 years in the mid 2000s (mostly 2005-2008). 

Similar bands were BB Brunes, Second sex, Les Plastiscines... Fun times!

@Etherial Cat Ah nice. Maybe I'll check out those others bands to see if I like them.

Edit: I listened to some of it and it was alright. Just that one song Mauvais Garcon is what sticks with me from what I've found

Naast's CD cover for the song, I love this random image so much for no reason lmaoOptimized-KidHoldingChair.png

Edited by lmfao