Striving for more

This week - I swallowed the Black pill ... I'm not sure if I can go back

63 posts in this topic

While I do like making fun of incels, no posts here have proved the OP wrong other than anecdotal evidence or underhanded insults to the OP lol

@Striving for more

My spiritual awakening had a huge impact on my relationships with women. If you do meditation and psychedelics regularly for the next few years, that will definitely help (Wim Hof Method is also awesome). NoFap could be helpful as well. 

I am not lame. Maybe I was being lame, but I am not lame. Don't categorize me into that group of people please. 

This is a temporary perspective I have been considering this week, this isn't normally me. 

Time to take some pride back here. 

I am awesome, but so are you. It's cool bruh.

12 minutes ago, knakoo said:

@Striving for more

My spiritual awakening had a huge impact on my relationships with women. If you do meditation and psychedelics regularly for the next few years, that will definitely help (Wim Hof Method is also awesome). NoFap could be helpful as well. 

Move to Brazil + psychedelics + become divine god by regularly expressing innate creativity + make ridiculous $ + learn pickup = Abundance of beautiful women , become King of the Incels. 

Lord Chadacel the 1st of Sau Paulo 

@Leo Gura Jesus, are you trying to hit him with the bamboo stick or a machete ffs? Maybe it's the stage green in me, but I feel you're going a bit too hard here. 

3 minutes ago, Depersonilized said:

@Leo Gura Jesus, are you trying to hit him with the bamboo stick or a machete ffs? Maybe it's the stage green in me, but I feel you're going a bit too hard here. 

I have really thick skin. I would rather people voice away authentically, dw about it bro

Btw I have zero desire to pro create. That's such a low IQ move. Even an idiot like me realized this very early on.

ITS ABORTION TIME YEAHHH ABORTION TIME MMM BABY 

Edited by Striving for more

7 minutes ago, Striving for more said:

Move to Brazil + psychedelics + become divine god by regularly expressing innate creativity + make ridiculous $ + learn pickup = Abundance of beautiful women , become King of the Incels. 

LOL! This is gold

I am stealing this life plan of yours. I can feel the positivism and optimism irradiating from this post.

6 minutes ago, Striving for more said:

Btw I have zero desire to pro create. That's such a low IQ move. Even an idiot like me realized this very early on.

I am with you.

Have fun @Striving for more

24 minutes ago, Striving for more said:

Based?

@Growly  No I dont think Its worth, I prefer smart girls who are vulnerable and communicate well.

@Striving for more I understand, it is hard to sometimes see that Incel is not really a science. But sure, you will get fed up with it one day hopefully. Some people make the mistake of idealizing a person and tunnel vision focusing on them, overlooking all other factors. A relationship is not just about getting a person, it doesnt end with that, theres the keeping them AND making that enjoyable for both, beyond the keeping. And these traits that help a person be good for a long term relationship where the connection grows deeper beyond instinct and wishful thinking are not immediately obvious. Who you imagine as a 9 might be a 5 actually. Also look at the compatibility of the two people as a couple, not just individuals.

@Lucas-fgm I know you are a nice user who is here to learn and your capacity for learning is admireable, but dont call the OP lame, he just opened up about being hurt, we shouldnt discourage this as it makes users feel unsafe. And we can't emotionally grow in an unsafe environment do you get me?

@Lucas-fgm

5 hours ago, Lucas-fgm said:

Differently from the guys from Sweeden and other European countries. Usually, Swedish guys are so fucking lame that make me even annoyed and kind of disgusted.

Maybe I have some stage green shadow, idk

How exactly are they lame i am curious? 

@Lucas-fgm This is stage green issue. It destroys gender to the point where everyone is the same. I do not like toxic masculinity and abusive assholes but a guy should not be a little wimp bitch. No wonders incels are growing fast in developed countries, guys personalities are being completly destroyed in terms of polarization. When you have guys without masculine personalities then of course looks and money will be everything, that is all females have to judge them on. Side effect of stage green are incels and an increase of confused guys that have no polarity in them. Guys in Belgium where i am staying rn (im not belgian) are quite similar to what you wrote.

On an individual level it is better because for example if i learn some game i can stand out from 90 percent of the lame guys here. My competition is being destroyed for free, so on a selfish level i should like this. However, on a collective level is not healthy for society and leads to social issues.

I am curious, how do guys in Sweden for example find partners? If they are passive, do not approach, are not very social and shy then how they even manage to find someone? 

Edited by Karmadhi

@Striving for moremoremormoemorem

Don't be stupid. Ignore the black pill stuff. Relax. Just take the positives and ignore the negatives.

Stop this borderline rasist talk and dick measuring. It is disgusting. Can we support each other in growing rather than fucking insulting each other's nationality?

I totally understand the OP. Hard truth is that cards are not already dealt fairly. Just self-actualizing is not enough. That is just the foundation. On top of that you have to become highly manipulative to be able to get some regular steady ass from day game.

In Tate we trust

20 hours ago, Lucas-fgm said:

People are welcome if they want to live here peacefully. If it's just to exploit our women sexually, as some " gringos" do, they are not welcome here.

Since when was it about sexual exploitation. That concept is way over blown. 

Me going to Brazil because I have better chances of being attractive where there is less competition (E.g going to events where there's litterally a 70:30 women to man ratio), way more attractive girls who value health and are actually my type  too is not exploitation. 

Also, being fun, confident, humorous charming adventurous + learning good game is nothing to do with exploitation. They have to be attracted for it to work, I don't want to trick anyone in to sleeping with me, or dating me. 

It's not like me or most people just care about sex either. I want to find friendships, and I'd rather become friends with girls I sleep with, I would move to Brazil or Mexico because I see a lot of beauty in these countries, in the nature, the culture is fascinating and I am an adventurous type.

If you do have to become "highly manipulative" though oh well that's life, "manipulation" is everywhere anyway, it's not inherently evil. You do what you gotta do.

Edited by Striving for more

I guess there are certain locations where you could find a partner more easily than in others. Probably in Brazil you will have a better chance than in Afghanistan or Pakistan, where you might not see any women outside at all and flirting with them could get you killed.

@eaaaeaeae  Red Pill and Black Pill are banned on this forum, it is not allowed to spread nonsense and victim mindset. Why are you posting about this, why do you believe such limiting things?

@Striving for more I have said this and will hammer this point again.
If you are preoccupied with scoring with a generalized, abstract, chick, then you have to be a generalized, abstract, chad.

You are not an abstraction. You are a concrete person and you will not score with an abstract chick.
Find a woman that suits you, that fits with your life. You find her first by knowing yourself, and what you need, and trying over and over again. The only way it will work is when you find a woman that needs someone like you. Not like chad

When I was preoccupied with thinking in terms of scoring, I did not want to be in a relationship. I was simply thinking that having more sex will make me a better man. This is thinking in terms of abstractions, not genuine self-knowledge that can create lasting fulfillment.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2