Striving for more

This week - I swallowed the Black pill ... I'm not sure if I can go back

63 posts in this topic

Girls care about looks. No big deal.

I am solid 8. But I have always thought of myself to be a 10.

I know I am an 8. But I feel like a 10 everyday of my life.

I am 10, because I say I am a motherfucking 10.

Peace

Arc

I mean, really, what do you expect Leo to say? Leo is also not the best looker, and yet he smashed. So the only question is: why are you being such a lazy sack of shit?

If you want to fuck hot girls and you're average looking, you'll need to bust your ass. Otherwise, stick to fucking "3's, 4's and 5's", as you call them.

This is my take on that:

The better looking you are, the less work you will need to put in order to get hot women.  If you are model looking, you will be able to pull almost any girl you want. 

The worse looking you are the more you will need to overcompensate for that in order to get hot women. With things like status, money etc.

I AM TALKING ABOUT GETTING HOT GIRLS ON REGULAR BASIS. Yeah, you might get lucky and get cute girlfriend even if you don't have anything.

3 hours ago, Peter Miklis said:

If you want to fuck hot girls and you're average looking, you'll need to bust your ass. Otherwise, stick to fucking "3's, 4's and 5's", as you call them.

Yeah, thats my point!

Unconventionally attractive girls are more likely to fuck 6 and unders like you because they think they are a 6 and under. Of course, this would depend on if you consider them attractive.

Edited by AtheisticNonduality

@Leo Gura

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It occurs to me now, black pill is just evolution's way of culling out the dumb people

Considering you have said to be slightly blackpilled for years before PUA then you re saying you were dumb too? A person relatively more actualized than most people was dumb? I do not think the blackpill these days is just bait for legit dumb people, it is usually the more intelligent people that get into it because of their analytical minds and blackpill feeding them data and "science". Blackpill is an issue of lack of wisdom, not lack of intelligence.

@Striving for more What cracks me up about these posts is that its usually average looking or decent looking guys complaining. If you were legit a 2/10 then i would feel some empathy but a 6.5/10????? Really man? You know most blackpill channels legit say if you are a 5/10 or more you can get girls if you try a lot. So your source of information is telling you that you are wrong. I think you are using the blackpill as a cope and i have done too. Most people have to some extent even without being aware what the blackpill is. It is normal to feel like that sometimes. However, know that your issue is not looks in this case but basically other things. What they are, i do not know. You must find out yourself and try to fix it. You do not need to be a Chad to get girls, you just not need to be legit ugly. Big difference.

On 9. 7. 2021 at 3:05 PM, Striving for more said:

I think the truth is  women care about looks as much or more than men, it's just they also want the other stuff, whereas men don't care.

Maybe low value men don't care, stop projecting your insecurities outwards, it is ruining your life like a cancer. Your world-view is not objective. You'd be better of opening up and working on your butt-hurtness.

There is nothing wrong about being attracted to somebody physically, why are you being so judgemental? Different guys find different girls hot. Girls also have different interests and preferences. The big dick idea is so shitty, it does not matter man. Women being attracted to sex is something that should excite you, as it is something that's enjoyable and something a person can learn easily.

2 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

Considering you have said to be slightly blackpilled for years before PUA then you re saying you were dumb too? A person relatively more actualized than most people was dumb?

I don't think he was ever black pilled at all. You can believe that looks play a role in attraction, without subscribing to black pill worldview. If you think about it, blackpill comes with a whole bunch of negative nihilism, not just that looks matter.

@Peter Miklis I remember reading the comment section on his older dating videos. "I believed i would never date an attractive girl because of my looks due to the studies i read and used to limit myself because of them". Something along these lines. Quite blackpilled to me

Edited by Karmadhi

@Striving for more You're coping too hard. You know deep down that you're ugly as shit so you better start getting your flaws fixed before it consumes you fully. Dick size doesn't matter if you're model tier which you aren't because if you were a 6.5 then you wouldn't be obsessed over this xddd. you silly Incel xddd. Your delusion is funny xddd.

Judging from your post it looks like you're 4-4.5/10 and probably have unfixable flaws like a recessed maxilla(btw, your midface structures your whole face xdd). 

You should stop going the BlackPill route like I did UNLESS you're actually committed to the looksmax journey. And I know you're not committed to it because most people from the incel community has a pessimistic mindset  so you better stop wasting time you silly Incel xdd.

There's other ways to get dates too like there's third world countries but I think you won't drop your standards because your entitled to models only xddd.

@Growly Even if you looksmax, you might get some toxic girl who does not see beyond skin level and you will waste your potential having sex all the time. Don't you think?

3 hours ago, bejapuskas said:

There is nothing wrong about being attracted to somebody physically, why are you being so judgemental? Different guys find different girls hot. Girls also have different interests and preferences.

I'm not judging anyone especially women 

This isn't about whining or women hating. 

Just a  blackpill realisation that I don't quite measure up for the overwhelming majority of attractive women and cant compete. Even for 7's. 

Although this is not actually my primary worldview usually, I have been working on myself this year and doing approaches when I had time, but to no avail,

It seemed maybe blackpill was saving me from wasted effort ... not that I'm afraid of trying properly, I can be a warrior if I want to be, I've faced hardships before ... & of course I can be weak sometimes too, but this is a problem of intellectuality, not laziness, I'm willing to the put in the work, it's just I'm struggling to believe it's possible for me, because of "the science". 

1 hour ago, Growly said:

There's other ways to get dates too like there's third world countries but I think you won't drop your standards because your entitled to models only xddd.

I don't even care about models lol. I'm not looking for some perfect supermodel girl, as long as I'm attracted it doesn't matter. 

In fact, I HAVE TO move to a 3rd world country. I actually despise western countries and have a strong prefernce for latinas anyway. 

Not just because they are my type physically, but they take pride in being feminine, sexy and spontaneous

Edited by Striving for more

@bejapuskas  The purpose of looksmaxing is to have sex and manipulate girls. Ofc there will be toxic girls but who cares if you're having sex yayay.I also love toxic girls  because it's funny to observe them and see how broken they are. I remember back in highschool when I was observing a 16 yr old girl once and she was acting all tough xDDDDD. 

It's so worth to looksmax because you'll get infinite validation and that's what most people want but nobody wants to go through the agonizing process of looksmaxing. It's like spirituality, you get the rewards after you put in the work YAY. You won't lose potential after the process because there's many girls that will want you and LOVE YOU artificially. Don't you think it's worth it?

I started my looksmaxing journey when I was 17 yrs old and my rating was 4PSL(5/10 with the normie scale). Now I'm 18 yrs old and above average YAY.You should start now before you get older and just play the game like it's always been.

8 minutes ago, Growly said:

@bejapuskas  The purpose of looksmaxing is to have sex and manipulate girls. Ofc there will be toxic girls but who cares if you're having sex yayay.I also love toxic girls  because it's funny to observe them and see how broken they are. I remember back in highschool when I was observing a 16 yr old girl once and she was acting all tough xDDDDD. 

It's so worth to looksmax because you'll get infinite validation and that's what most people want but nobody wants to go through the agonizing process of looksmaxing. It's like spirituality, you get the rewards after you put in the work YAY. You won't lose potential after the process because there's many girls that will want you and LOVE YOU artificially. Don't you think it's worth it?

I started my looksmaxing journey when I was 17 yrs old and my rating was 4PSL(5/10 with the normie scale). Now I'm 18 yrs old and above average YAY.You should start now before you get older and just play the game like it's always been.

You'll grow ;)

11 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

Girls care about looks. No big deal.

I am solid 8. But I have always thought of myself to be a 10.

I know I am an 8. But I feel like a 10 everyday of my life.

I am 10, because I say I am a motherfucking 10.

Peace

Arc

From direct experience I can tell you that the blackpill is total BS

@Striving for more Oh xdd I thought you wanted a model. 

@Gabith Thanks for giving me hope that I'll grow.. grow in height xdd Hopefully I reach 6ft by the time I'm 21 but I think my growth plates are closed :*(

Seriously, I'll probably grow out of this phase but it's helpful because I can probably find a loyal GF due to my looks yay and if not, I'll still be content with my looks and no longer will it  bother me  yay.

5 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

it is usually the more intelligent people that get into it because of their analytical minds and blackpill feeding them data and "science". Blackpill is an issue of lack of wisdom, not lack of intelligence.

lmao your bar for intelligence must be buried beneath the floor.

Willingness to deepthroat analysis and data does not automatically equal intelligence. If anything, being so eager to lap up data shows lack of intelligence. These "blackpillers" aren't doing a shred of independent unbiased case studies. Rather, they're just in a feel-good echochamber of prejudice-affirmation. Where is the intelligence in that?

- Side tangent - 

The more intelligent you are, the more wary of data you should be.

If you're the type to fling around data points to confidently make claims of certainty, you're dumb. 

It's unbelievable how slippery the field of statistics is.

A true student of statistics knows that there is no such thing as 100% confidence in any conclusion of a sample study, unless we somehow conduct a population study (this is basically impossible) but even then the means of obtaining data from the population can contain the biases of the researcher.

It's actually so fucking hard to arrive at certain and true claims using statistics lol (even within the relative realm). This is such an underrated topic tbh, Leo should make a video on it.

Sometimes I wonder if it's possible at all to arrive at certain and true claims using statistics. Statistics done right is still a "best guess" of sorts. And I admit that there are great survival benefits that come from intelligent "best guesses."

But culturally I notice that we conflate these survival benefits with Truth all too often, and more importantly we're quick to assume we are in possession of a "best guess" when we actually have a "mediocre guess" at best.

Edited by RendHeaven

It's Love.

@Striving for more If you're slightly above average looking,  you'll have to put way more effort to attract a lot of hot girls than model tier looking guys. 

Water is wet

It doesn't mean it's completely over for you. It's like saying there's no point to go to the gym, try to get a good physique if you're not naturally lean and muscular

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk