Mips

5-Meo, wife and family

30 posts in this topic

Attachment is suffering, not in the future, as if you could let go of a thing and be secure in that you'd be free of suffering in the future, but as an indicator right now that there's some attachment to a belief that isn't aligned, or a misunderstanding. You cannot be attached to things, there are no things. The idea that you can be attached is an attachment. There's string theory, but there are no actual strings. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Mips You can just sneak and do it occasionally. Leo is careless and can ruin people’s lives so don’t make any life changing decisions based on his opinion because he doesn’t care and still won’t take criticism. If he’s saying stuff like this after what happened to soonhei he’s not going to change. 

@Leo Gura You could’ve just told him to sneak and do it occasionally. That’s a good way to ruin the dudes life. You have a crazy experience on 5meo and don’t even consider it could be subjective, then you push it on people. After what happened not to long ago you should’ve realized you need to change. You’re solipsism ideas really makes you think everyone should be like you. 

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Anything you're attached to will hold you back from ultimate truth. Because truth is infinite and all attachments are finite.

Yes, I wonder how that will hinder me with 5-meo. I guess if I master the process and have consistent full breakthroughs with self enquiry I can at least make a good amount of progress no?

But you were looking for a a partner just recently weren’t you? Wouldn’t that have likely resulted in at least some level of attachment? Not trying to be argumentative, just interested.

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

you're going to leave your wife when you die, getting attached is irrational

All things are irrational, even you typing that!

10 hours ago, Nahm said:

... or puppets. 

This whole no separate minds thing is incredibly fun once you get over the initial shock of it. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

10 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

All things are irrational, even you typing that!

Hah yeah, i thought more or less that, that's why I deleted. I was thinking in my own attachments

Edited by Breakingthewall

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Anything you're attached to will hold you back from ultimate truth. Because truth is infinite and all attachments are finite.

love is not attachment rather reattachment after detachment, god allegorically snips a piece off but truly wants to be whole again

to be with one's true love means the two are in fact one

i love you leo x