Gianna

God Is Completely Alone

26 posts in this topic

There is no difference between aloneness and connection with everything.

:D

hrhrhtewgfegege

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

That’s the setup… that there’s a you, a your awareness, a this, and permanency. The punchline is there isn’t a you, such as ‘my awareness’ which could be permanent. You’re already eternal, but thoughts like that make it seem not so. Don’t underestimate your own sneakiness. 

Okay then. If only my eternal awareness comprised of thoughts only of my aloneness– or rather, my connectedness with everything. Love everywhere. Without apparent separation getting in the way, ever. 

Right now, my ego is still fighting for its integrity. However, I feel with my recent realizations that my eternal presence will come to the foreground permanently– as it has always been the whole of me. And I will live in the space of my All Loving Self for the wholeness that it is. And my ego will be in the place that was meant for it– working as a tool for expansion, movement, creation. Of course– and I know– that this is already happening. But the momentum behind my thoughts is still there, and strong. But it is slowing.  

Edited by Gianna

1 hour ago, Roy said:

There is no difference between aloneness and connection with everything.

:D

Exactly <3 So so beautiful. 

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

there is nothing outside of you

this is the most beautiful discovery of it all. 

Just now, Gianna said:

this is the most beautiful discovery of it all. 

Indeed.  It's Absolute Love ?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

The feeling of being alone is God as a human or a self  realizing it is everything.  Alone = Al One.  The initial shock of discovering this by entering a non-dual state of consciousness and then coming back down to a dual state, as a self may lead to an existential crisis because a self only is a self if there are others.  The self would lose its meaning or identity if there were no others. (In a literal sense)   The self\other duality.  It isn't an issue for God as pure selflessness of course - but as a self it can be unnerving...initially.  because it is discovered that there is nothing outside of you.  But once you get past this it is wonderful.   And the best part is there is no more caring what others think unless you let yourself fall back asleep (which is fine too!)

100%

Check out my project's new music video about climate change issues: Day Of Change - Earth Failure (Official music video)