anxious_turtle

Today I made myself Cum with my mind

24 posts in this topic

This is nuts.

I was on semen retention for 40+ days now and I was in a constant state of horny. I also had things like existential fears, depression, nihilism/purposelessness, anxiety, crying, letting go of old insecurities and fears, weird vibrations circulating in my body, either coming from my head, the center of my chest, or shooting up from my pelvic floor, realizations that I am imagining everything (even if only slightly), but mostly I was just severely horny.

And today I was just sitting on my couch, horny as usual and I noticed this very particular sensation in my pelvic floor, which was very pleasurable. I closed my eyes and concentrated on it, and I consciously tried to intensify it. After a few times of "losing hold of it", I managed to just keep making it more and more intense, until it became so strong that it triggered my ejaculation reflex. It was the most intense orgasm I've had so far but nothing mindblowing. What's mindblowing to me is that I managed to do it with my mind (and some minor pelvic floor contraction I think, but that came rather unconsciously) - I consciously directed the "energy" or whatever there.
They didn't mention that on the NoFap superpowers list.
Also, for a brief moment I managed to move this sensation up to my stomach, but I lost it quickly.

It is an interesting story I thought I'd share, but also I wanna ask you guys for some advice - where do I go from here? I can't just shrug this off as some weird one-time thing. Can you suggest any reading material, teachers, practices, warnings or whatever else? Or do I just need to get laid?

Anyway, thanks for reading!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, anxious_turtle said:

This is nuts.

I was on semen retention for 40+ days now and I was in a constant state of horny. I also had things like existential fears, depression, nihilism/purposelessness, anxiety, crying, letting go of old insecurities and fears, weird vibrations circulating in my body, either coming from my head, the center of my chest, or shooting up from my pelvic floor, realizations that I am imagining everything (even if only slightly), but mostly I was just severely horny.

And today I was just sitting on my couch, horny as usual and I noticed this very particular sensation in my pelvic floor, which was very pleasurable. I closed my eyes and concentrated on it, and I consciously tried to intensify it. After a few times of "losing hold of it", I managed to just keep making it more and more intense, until it became so strong that it triggered my ejaculation reflex. It was the most intense orgasm I've had so far but nothing mindblowing. What's mindblowing to me is that I managed to do it with my mind (and some minor pelvic floor contraction I think, but that came rather unconsciously) - I consciously directed the "energy" or whatever there.
They didn't mention that on the NoFap superpowers list.
Also, for a brief moment I managed to move this sensation up to my stomach, but I lost it quickly.

It is an interesting story I thought I'd share, but also I wanna ask you guys for some advice - where do I go from here? I can't just shrug this off as some weird one-time thing. Can you suggest any reading material, teachers, practices, warnings or whatever else? Or do I just need to get laid?

Anyway, thanks for reading!

Kundalini sex is where you go from here. To move up the sexual energy into Infinity. Literally into infinity. Kundalini is your next move haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@anxious_turtle Damn bro, you were so close to a Kundalini awakening.

You already had the prana activated.

This is going to be a fun and terrifying ride if you go through.

Instead of moving the energy. Get to one pointesness on the mind, while fully surrendering and place it on the piercing sensation in your lower spine that is activated by that prana vibration energy once it shows up.

Forget the orgasm you had, Kundalini is like being penetrated by a Goddess, having an orgasm in your whole spine. Word's can't describe the beauty. There's more to it.

Inform yourself about Kundalini as much as you can before you do that, because it can be a terrifying ride. By far the most pleasant experience I ever had.

 

Not sure if you already experienced ego death or nothingness, but your mind will freak out once you have kundalini + ego death + kryias combined and don't know what's going to happen next.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

you just let your lower chakra's blockages grow instead of working them by fapping. How can energy circulation be?

Edited by unreal8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Anahata said:

Kundalini sex is where you go from here. To move up the sexual energy into Infinity. Literally into infinity. Kundalini is your next move haha

That's where it's at.  Beyond orgasmic baby!


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One man's kundalini is another's premature ejaculation

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

😢

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Chris365 said:

One man's kundalini is another's premature ejaculation

😢

It's all One. :)

 


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

It's all One. :)

 

Hence the 😢

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am gonna try this out. I actually tried something similar once but only at 5 days of semen retention. I moved the energy up from the pelvis to the belly, But I couldn't take it any further. I had stomach aches for a few days to a week, until I decided to meditate and move it back down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This was the last thing I looked at last night (actually only the title), before going to sleep. And then in a dream I had the most realistic sex with my ex girlfriend and came in my sleep. I believe that's the first time that's ever happened lol! Usually my dreams are super ordinary these days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You've always cum using your mind ;)


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Leo Gura just curious. Have you already had a sober Kundalini awakening?

Not the new age Kundalini (because if everything is Kundalini, then nothing is), but the snake of pure physical energy crawling up the spine, causing changes in perception and consciousness?

I have never heard you talk about it's potential, except in your "the dangers of spiritual *practice*" video briefly.

It's actually one of the easier "awakenings", but a lot of buddhists never mention it, and most psychonauts only experience it during trips.

There's a debate still going on, if Kundalini symptoms/kryias heal the body or not, I believe it does. 

The book about Kundalini on your booklist doesn't really reflect what I experienced (at all) and strangely a lot of psychotic people confuse their delusions/hallucinations with Kundalini. Don't ask me why.

 

What's your perspective on it?

 

Note: Not every energy going up the spine is Kundalini, I was also fooled into thinking some energies were Kundalini, which turned out to be wrong, omly after I had an actual K awakening and a teacher explained to me what K is and what K isn't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Endangered-EGO said:

@Leo Gura just curious. Have you already had a sober Kundalini awakening?

Not the new age Kundalini (because if everything is Kundalini, then nothing is), but the snake of pure physical energy crawling up the spine, causing changes in perception and consciousness?

I have never heard you talk about it's potential, except in your "the dangers of spiritual *practice*" video briefly.

It's actually one of the easier "awakenings", but a lot of buddhists never mention it, and most psychonauts only experience it during trips.

There's a debate still going on, if Kundalini symptoms/kryias heal the body or not, I believe it does. 

The book about Kundalini on your booklist doesn't really reflect what I experienced (at all) and strangely a lot of psychotic people confuse their delusions/hallucinations with Kundalini. Don't ask me why.

 

What's your perspective on it?

 

Note: Not every energy going up the spine is Kundalini, I was also fooled into thinking some energies were Kundalini, which turned out to be wrong, omly after I had an actual K awakening and a teacher explained to me what K is and what K isn't.

piti = meditative joy = kundalini

everyone who hasn't done the path gets it when their mind gets still enough with enough energy

Edited by The0Self

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/8/2021 at 3:06 PM, anxious_turtle said:

Can you suggest any reading material, teachers, practices, warnings or whatever else?

Play with the Ouija board to build your awareness on the field of consciousness all around you. You'll know when you get action and can test yourself if you think it's yourself pushing it by putting your piece on the planchette and not your finger tips. Once you see and feel the tip of your "piece" being pulled around by an invisible force you'll know it's real and when there's no doubt there'll be exponential growth. Then you can get laid by consciousness itself and it can be whoever you want it to be.One of the many perks of being God. Have fun God

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, The0Self said:

piti = meditative joy = kundalini

everyone who hasn't done the path gets it when their mind gets still enough with enough energy

The issue is thinking that it's all there is to it. It's not. It's Kundalini, but it's not a Kundalini awakening. It's slowly crawling up the spine in a snake like manner, and usually goes up the the naval chakra and then waits a little bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/9/2021 at 1:37 AM, Endangered-EGO said:

Damn bro, you were so close to a Kundalini awakening.

You already had the prana activated.

This is going to be a fun and terrifying ride if you go through.

Instead of moving the energy. Get to one pointesness on the mind, while fully surrendering and place it on the piercing sensation in your lower spine that is activated by that prana vibration energy once it shows up.

Forget the orgasm you had, Kundalini is like being penetrated by a Goddess, having an orgasm in your whole spine. Word's can't describe the beauty. There's more to it.

Inform yourself about Kundalini as much as you can before you do that, because it can be a terrifying ride. By far the most pleasant experience I ever had.

@Endangered-EGO

How do you do this? Not to brag but I'm on 250+ days of nofap and I was thinking on maybe quitting but now that you mentioned that I want to utilize this streak and transform this energy somehow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Endangered-EGO said:

The issue is thinking that it's all there is to it. It's not. It's Kundalini, but it's not a Kundalini awakening. It's slowly crawling up the spine in a snake like manner, and usually goes up the the naval chakra and then waits a little bit.

Piti is more intense than you can possibly imagine if you haven't experienced it. It's what kundalini refers to. It can come up the spine and flow out the crown and come down like a shower into the chest and completes the circuit in the spine. It's a side effect of unification of mind. Less competing intentions means more energy -- this energy can be unbelievably immense, and results in piti/kundalini.

Kudalini awakening on the other hand -- this could be considered the first stage of awakening and it's basically the peak (mind-blowing intensity wise; not of understanding and peace). It's called The Arising and Passing Away. It is very similar to the second Jhana, which can have so much pleasure it seems you might actually die or stop breathing or something.

Edited by The0Self

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@fopylo by experiencing it myself. There's also a little bit more to it. I think I was 30 days nofap when my K awakened.

Also no sex in case you aren't abstinent, not sure about that though.

 

Meditate with one pointedness of mind, wait for the stinging in your spine to come up, and then place your focus on it. It'll explode.

 

@The0Self I have experienced piti, but it wasn't as intense as kundalini. A few years ago I was able to enter the first jhana for a few minutes every day. Kundalini is definitely forst jhana on steroids. However I didn't have a crown opening. What happens during the crown opening?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

55 minutes ago, Endangered-EGO said:

Kundalini is definitely forst jhana on steroids.

That's because it's basically almost literally second jhana. ;)

55 minutes ago, Endangered-EGO said:

However I didn't have a crown opening. What happens during the crown opening?

Way after kundalini awakening usually it seems. But sometimes synonymous. It's the transition between Witnessing (mountains aren't mountains) and awareness of awareness possibly opening to nonduality (mountains are mountains again).

I really don't know. Can hardly remember how the process went for me.

Kenneth Folk probably has some info on this -- he seemed to have a very methodical and precise approach to his awakening.

 

You're right though. 1. Piti and 2. the arising and passing away (insight stage associated with 2nd jhana) are referring to 2 different things, essentially. It's possible you were referring to number 2 when you used the word kundalini. Apart from those 2, I'm not aware of kundalini actually referring to anything else, but I guess one could associate it with whatever one wants to lol. I don't know.

Edited by The0Self

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Endangered-EGO

I don't know what is a kundalini awakening and all that stuff, and who knows, maybe I've had some transformative change because of this sexual energy. I certainly had moments of very high and I think it has to do with the nofap 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now