BlackMaze

Left/right brain test

Right/left brain   24 members have voted

1. 1. Which way do you see her spin?

• Clockwise (right brain)
    • Counter-clockwise (left brain)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

22 posts in this topic

Ok this maybe says nothing i have no idea. However every person that i showed this saw the person spinning counter clockwise which supposedly says that you are left brain dominant. I see it spinning clockwise. I'm just curious if the majority of people here see it spin clockwise. 

Hm i have no idea if the poll works or not. 

Edited by BlackMaze

That video is a bit slow 

Clockwise when I first looked at your video. Then it switches back and forth. So weird 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@lmfao yes. To see it counter clockwise i have to try hard. 

Again i don't know how accurate this thing is but i just wondered if being a right brain dominant type means that you are more likely to be interested in self actualization. 

How to make her spin the other way? 

I remember doing it and now I can't. 

Edit: did it. 

Edited by Opo

Wow. First I saw her spinning to the left, voted left. Then she started spinning to the right. What a mind fuck lol.

@Willie everyone can see both after trying. Just choose the direction you see the first time. 

She spins 180 degrees with her right foot grounded then when her shoulders are perpendicular to the camera angle she switches to spinning 180 degrees standing on her left foot. In a perpetual cycle, then if i focus at her GENERAL torso as opposed to the legs she sometimes gets a full 360 standing on one foot in either direction.

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

So weird, she kept switching directions as I watched. I noted each time that she switched, scrolled back to before that time, and she still moved in the new direction despite seeing her move the opposite direction at the same point earlier. O.o

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Moksha  ok that's interesting maybe some of you can change the direction without trying. 

@BlackMaze I tried changing the direction on purpose, but couldn't do it. My mind just switched back and forth on its own. Guess that is proof we really don't have free will xD

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Moksha but you could try a little more and you can do it. Then would it be a proof that we have free will? 

@BlackMaze I might get a Nobel Prize if I could prove free will 9_9 Unfortunately, even altering my perception on command still begs the question of where the command came from.

clockwise... no clue how to turn her the other way...

Miracle:    Impossible from an old understanding of reality, but possible from a new one.

@Moksha actually maybe it's already proved that we don't have one. Watch an interesting experiment at 14' 

@Moksha keeping y constant, spin your head in a circle in the x-z plane. Clockwise if you want the dancer to move that way. Do that several times, with force and quickly, and then look back at it 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@BlackMaze Cool experiment B| But what if the subconscious is free, and it just takes the conscious brain longer than the machine to recognize the choice? Better, what if the subconscious isn't free, but the Consciousness that informs it is calling all the shots? ?

@lmfao Wouldn't x-z, stabilizing y be more of a bobble than a spin? xD I tried both, and sometimes it changed, but sometimes it didn't. There goes my Nobel Prize.

1 hour ago, Moksha said:

sometimes it changed

Good enough. I just fed you a bullshit placebo anyway hahaha :D

@lmfao Beauty of psychology; the placebo is better than the effect. xD

This freaked me out.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.