asha176

Query about Ideal Medium

4 posts in this topic

Is it possible that to be able to execute your ideal medium , you need to first do other mediums ?

ex, if a coach's life purpose is to build online course , he has to do one to one sessions first ?

2 hours ago, sda said:

It is definitely possible that you are able to do other mediums before going into your ideal medium because that way you first develop the basic skills from your other mediums which is necessary before you are able to execute your ideal medium. This can increase your chance of success in your ideal medium.

In the example which you gave, it is recommended to first do the basic mediums before executing the ideal medium. 

@asha176 I am curious. What is your ideal medium?

2 hours ago, sda said:

It is definitely possible that you are able to do other mediums before going into your ideal medium because that way you first develop the basic skills from your other mediums which is necessary before you are able to execute your ideal medium. This can increase your chance of success in your ideal medium.

In the example which you gave, it is recommended to first do the basic mediums before executing the ideal medium. 

@asha176 I am curious. What is your ideal medium?

mainly research and writing .

But these need to be practically applied through other mediums , right ? 

One to one sessions is the other medium in which I need to apply my research.

And to be able to write books also , first have to gain experience using other mediiums , only then after a point can we write a book ?

@sda Will writing books fetch me good income to cover living and other expenses ?