SS10

Are there infinite Gods?

21 posts in this topic

If reality is infinity and and we all are God, does that mean there are an infinite amount of Gods?

(Before you get solipsistic on me and say there is only one God and I am him, if i was to burn you in gasoline it would be clear that there is a soul/consciousness that will feel that pain, You. Of course I imagine that to be. But it is undeniable that your consciousness is also conscious of the fact that the guy burning is conscious. If your more sure that you are God and the only thing that has ever existed over the fact that 'other' human beings aren't also conscious and aware in the same way you then your deluded and not awakened.  Which one is more self evident from your perspective?

As Leo said, consciousness can be conscious of itself to infinite degrees.

If there are infinite amount of Gods, does that contradict the idea of one God? If Everything is infinity there must be infinite amount of Gods? 

But in one of Leos videos he said infinity is equal to zero. By that notion God will be Zero, not one.

If anything infinity is equal to one. One is whole and infinity is whole. For instance 0.9 is not whole or complete if reality is one?

The collapse between self and other creates one complete entity. Which is one thing. If there has only ever been one thing that was God, the idea of infinity can cant be be? 

This is complicated and language is of course limited when talking about infinity... I look forward to reading the way your consciousness interprets this...

Edited by SS10

48 minutes ago, SS10 said:

If there are infinite amount of Gods, does that contradict the idea of one God? If Everything is infinity there must be infinite amount of Gods? 

By the definition of God you're using, there is no God.

That would mean you weren't talking about God. It would be like saying there could be an infinite amount of everything's --which would mean you simply misidentified everything.

There can be apparent God's in a sense -- apparent belief systems of separation all interacting with -- while unknowingly being -- one another. Corporations; countries; planets; imagination of God mind like the idea of "everyone who thinks like I do..." But of course they're only an appearance; they in fact aren't even real, because there are no separate things of any kind at all. And they themselves are that everything to which there is no other.

Wanting to call this God in my opinion apparently hides the perfection of this. But that's merely an opinion.

Every apparent individual is nothing more than literally an apparent outcropping of understanding of what is. That's it. It's completely empty -- the understanding arises out of itself, so it doesn't actually arise.

Edited by The0Self

The difference between one and many is imaginary, thus resulting is Absolute Oneness.

Absolute Oneness does not exclude manyness, it includes it. The oneness you think of is not true Oneness because you hold it as opposite of manyness. True Oneness has no opposite.

God is an entity which includes all other entities. So there can only be One.

There cannot be many Gods because the differences between them would have to imagined by One God.

God is that which has no differences, and has all differences.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, SS10 said:

But it is undeniable that your consciousness is also conscious of the fact that the guy burning is conscious.

“Your consciousness” is a thought. Literally attempt to point to it, to realize it’s an abstraction, a conceptualization, a thought.  A belief doesn’t need to be denied, because it is, a belief.  Simply allow the thought to arise and pass, rather than believing it.  You can do this “attempt to point to it” with any thought, to distinguish beliefs and abstractions from actuality. You can also do this with authority, and you can also do this with authority. You can also do this with God. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

24 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The difference between one and many is imaginary, thus resulting is Absolute Oneness.

Absolute Oneness does not exclude manyness, it includes it. The oneness you think of is not true Oneness because you hold it as opposite of manyness. True Oneness has no opposite.

God is an entity which includes all other entities. So there can only be One.

There cannot be many Gods because the differences between them would have to imagined by One God.

God is that which has no differences, and has all differences.

@Leo Gura

If you recognise that there is Absolute Oneness how can you simultaneously hold the view that consciousness can become infinitely aware of itself?

Supposedly you cannot go beneath Absolute Oneness/God,as there is no distinction or otherness to come below - the below itself is it. Then how do you also hold the view that the you can awaken to God to an infinite degree? Whilst simultaneously saying that you are God.

To say this means that there is more 'God' for God to discover. This means that God isn't omnipotent, one and a whole as there will be parts of itself it hasn't discovered.

Edited by SS10

13 minutes ago, SS10 said:

@Leo Gura

If you recognise that there is Absolute Oneness how can you simultaneously hold the view that consciousness can become infinitely aware of itself?

It's not "a view". It is absolutely the case.

Supposedly you cannot go beneath Absolute Oneness/God,as there is no distinction or otherness to come below - the below itself is it. Then how do you also hold the view that the you can awaken to God to an infinite degree? Whilst simultaneously saying that you are God.

To say this means that there is more 'God' for God to discover. This means that God isn't omnipotent, one and a whole as there will be parts of itself it hasn't discovered.

These are just the natural paradoxes of Infinity.

Infinity has no end. It can keep exploring itself forever. But also it can be conscious of itself as Infinity. And also it can be totally unconscious of itself.

The mindfuck of Infinity is that it is both infinite and finite! True Infinity cannot exclude the finite. Therefore it is a self-negating entity that transcends human logic.

Again, the problem here is that your mind is trying to pin Infinity down to some one explicit thing, which is impossible since Infinity is truly infinite. If you could define Infinity, it would not be infinite. But also, you CAN define it too. Since if you couldn't define Infinity that would also make it finite.

Yes, God is that which always has more of itself to discover, since God is so endless it cannot know itself. But also God perfectly is itself ;)

Knowledge is a dualistic notion. God's being is prior to knowing. It's more true than knowing anything could ever be. God isn't just something you know, God is what you ARE!

24 minutes ago, Nahm said:

“Your consciousness” is a thought. Literally attempt to point to it, to realize it’s an abstraction, a conceptualization, a thought.  A belief doesn’t need to be denied, because it is, a belief.  Simply allow the thought to arise and pass, rather than believing it.  You can do this “attempt to point to it” with any thought, to distinguish beliefs and abstractions from actuality. You can also do this with authority, and you can also do this with authority. You can also do this with God. 

Of course it is a thought, I said that the idea of 'your consciousness' is imaginary and occuring in the mind. However the consciousness within me is conscious of the fact that other egos are conscious in the same way my ego is. (I prefer attaching the ego to consciousness as opposed to the ego with consciousness, the ego can't have ownership of its consciousness - that would make the ego God.)

@SS10

Attempt to point to “consciousness within me”, “other egos”, “conscious egos”, “my ego” to realize the obvious, that these are just thoughts, believed, beliefs. 

“…before you get solipsistic on me” ? 

@Nahm Then why create the distinction between the ego and God?

What is wrong with me praying to a Trump as if it was God? If Republicans declared Donald Trump as God and worshipped him you will call them deluded, but by your logic of no separation between the ego and God, Republicans will be just as right as your awakening to Absolute Oneness since you cannot draw a distinction between Trump and God

5 minutes ago, SS10 said:

Of course in the absolute sense God is ego.

But be caref conflating absolute and relative matters.

What is wrong with me praying to a Trump as if it was God? If Republicans declared Donald Trump as God and worshipped him you will call them deluded, but by your logic of no separation between the ego and God, Republicans will be just as right as your awakening to Absolute Oneness since you cannot draw a distinction between Trump and God

This is true from the absolute POV. But the problem is you live in the relative and politics is the domain of the relative. So there would be many relative-level problems. For example, many people would die. From the absolute this makes no difference. But when your family dies you will react to it from the relative.

If you are conscious enough to have no problem with your family dying, then go pray to Trump.

But you see, if you were that conscious you would never pray to Trump because you would see him as the fool that he is. God acting as a fool. And you would have no reason to pray because you'd realize you are God.

34 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura

How do you know that? Did your mystery psychedelic you won't tell us about tell you that?

How do you know that gave you a total awakening?

How do you know there isn't a more powerful psychedelic on Jupiter that will make 5-meo DMT feel like weed in comparison?

What if this psychedelic on Jupiter shows you that all of Earth's psychedelics are bullshit? You don't know. It is 'absolutely the case' you know it as a view.

There will always be a more powerful Psychedelic, do you not see the issue of pursuing a 'more total awakening'. From the 100th time of having a total awakening, your awakening should be to eventually give up psychedelics, and awaken to the fact that it will be a never ending game.

In your lifetime, the last total awakening you will have on a psychedelic will be the same difference in magnitude to any other total awakening, as you will still be infinitely away from a total awakening. As you could always have a more total awakening. So will still be in the same place you started.

Edited by SS10

2 minutes ago, SS10 said:

How do you know that?

Not even necessarily agreeing with Leo, because I didn’t read what he wrote beyond the fact that he indicated to you he was talking about the absolute.

You can’t know the absolute. There’s nothing outside of it that could know it. It intuitively recognizes itself as absolute, but it’s absolutely unknowable.

Edited by The0Self

7 minutes ago, The0Self said:

Not even necessarily agreeing with Leo, because I didn’t read what he wrote beyond the fact that he indicated to you he was talking about the absolute.

You can’t know the absolute. There’s nothing outside of it that could know it. It intuitively recognizes itself as absolute, but it’s absolutely unknowable.

For some context, I asked: If you recognise that there is Absolute Oneness how can you simultaneously hold the view that consciousness can become infinitely aware of itself?

And Leo replied:

38 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's not "a view". It is absolutely the case

Edited by SS10

27 minutes ago, SS10 said:

Point to ‘them’, and there is no need to create distinctions. Those are already distinctions created which can be let go. 

27 minutes ago, SS10 said:

Praying to Donald Trump isn’t wrong. 

4 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Point to ‘them’, and there is no need to create distinctions. Those are already distinctions created which can be let go. 

Praying to Donald Trump isn’t wrong. 

True, but if people did you would have a omInous reaction to it. 

Edited by SS10

43 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

These are just the natural paradoxes of Infinity.

Infinity has no end. It can keep exploring itself forever. But also it can be conscious of itself as Infinity. And also it can be totally unconscious of itself.

The mindfuck of Infinity is that it is both infinite and finite! True Infinity cannot exclude the finite. Therefore it is a self-negating entity that transcends human logic.

Again, the problem here is that your mind is trying to pin Infinity down to some one explicit thing, which is impossible since Infinity is truly infinite. If you could define Infinity, it would not be infinite. But also, you CAN define it too. Since if you couldn't define Infinity that would also make it finite.

Yes, God is that which always has more of itself to discover, since God is so endless it cannot know itself. But also God perfectly is itself ;)

Knowledge is a dualistic notion. God's being is prior to knowing. It's more true than knowing anything could ever be. God isn't just something you know, God is what you ARE!

Is it just my own self deception, or is God in search of understanding itself?

When I have breakthrough trips I tend to feel like the Absolute/Me is just eternally looking for a deeper understanding of itself. Like it needs duality to study itself, cause in oneness it can't do it. 
Duality seems to act like a mirror. It can make you look into yourself like you are a different object. Also reality tends to mirror itself a lot, like stated in LOA teachings. Thus to me it seems like God is just using duality as a mirror to inquire its own mysterious existence.

The biggest question is always: WHY?!? Why am I here and not not-here?
I might be deluded....

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

11 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

When I have breakthrough trips I tend to feel like the Absolute/Me is just eternally looking for a deeper understanding of itself. Like it needs duality to study itself, cause in oneness it can't do it. 
Duality seems to act like a mirror. It can make you look into yourself like you are a different object. Also reality tends to mirror itself a lot, like stated in LOA teachings. Thus to me it seems like God is just using duality as a mirror to inquire its own mysterious existence.

I might be deluded....

@billiesimon

Exactly, if you are God you also have the ability to delude yourself through thinking it is possible to understand what you are. That could be the dynamic Leo is going through xDxD

Edited by SS10

1 hour ago, SS10 said:

@Leo Gura

How do you know that? Did your mystery psychedelic you won't tell us about tell you that?

How do you know that gave you a total awakening?

Absolute Truth is beyond knowledge.

You ARE Absolute Truth.

The only way to get it is to awaken.

What means you awaken by it irrelevant.

Watch my video: Relative vs Absolute Truth

1 hour ago, billiesimon said:

Yes, God is forever exploring itself, since there's nothing else to do.

In Oneness all questions are answered and the puzzle of life is solved. But then back to dreaming since there's nothing else to do.

Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, God is that which always has more of itself to discover

Thinking about it gives me goosebumps...

Stories are made for children to fall asleep, and adults to wake up.