StarStruck

How come that girls can be ruthless against nice guys?

256 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

My dear, those days of hunting gathering are gone. Welcome to new society.

Here we have anti-hunting rules.

People can't hunt a deer, let alone a woman.xD

People are even turning vegan

We are seeing a change 

The caveman would be rolling in his grave.

Let him.

Don't hunt anymore,be sweet and eat pussy or sugar walls.

Goodluck 

Omg... YOU WOULDNT BE HERE. I WOULDNT BE HERE. if men were pussies

Edited by Rinne

1 minute ago, Rinne said:

Omg... YOU WOULDNT BE HERE. I WOULDNT BE HERE. Of men were pussies

My Dad wasn't an Alpha guy.

And I'm very much here.

End of the story.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

7 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

My Dad wasn't an Alpha guy.

And I'm very much here.

End of the story.

Lmao. ok i wonder how ur dads dads dads dads dads dad survived. he wouldnt have survived nor even reproduce if he was a pussy. its jus all survival

Edited by Rinne

2 minutes ago, Rinne said:

Lmao. ok i wonder how ur dads dads dads dads dads dad survived. he wouldnt have survived nor even reproduce if he wad a pussy. its jus all survival

Alpha men make a joke out of themselves.

lol who cares.

Any alpha abusive man who breaks a woman's heart 

5g34ia.gif

Just now, Preety_India said:

Alpha men make a joke out of themselves.

lol who cares.

Any alpha abusive man who breaks a woman's heart 

5g34ia.gif

this isnt about alpha. its about SURVIVAL. a PUSSY doesnt SURVIVE and if they do they at the bottom of the barrel. let me ask u this do u want a guy that gets tooled by others? a guy who submits to others? WOULD U LIKE TO BE LEADING A GUY? EXACTLY. u FAIL to see my point 

1 minute ago, Rinne said:

this isnt about alpha. its about SURVIVAL. a PUSSY doesnt SURVIVE and if they do they at the bottom of the barrel. let me ask u this do u want a guy that gets tooled by others? a guy who submits to others? WOULD U LIKE TO BE LEADING A GUY? EXACTLY. u FAIL to see my point 

I want a guy who is balanced.

The so called macho guys who act like they can dominate everyone turn out to be users and abusers. They hurt. Eventually women run away from such men.

It's not all rosy. 

Women are fed this story that a prince is riding on a horse wearing armour showing pride and strength.

But the real Prince is riding a donkey irl.

5g35nh.gif

I want a guy who is balanced.

The so called macho guys who act like they can dominate everyone turn out to be users and abusers. They hurt. Eventually women run away from such men.

It's not all rosy. 

Women are fed this story that a prince is riding on a horse wearing armour showing pride and strength.

But the real Prince is riding a donkey irl.

5g35nh.gif

what u want is a guy who fits ur survival needs and is surviving (aka not a pussy). when i say pussy im not saying a macho man or alpha im just saying they arent being weak

11 minutes ago, Rinne said:

Your point is actually very simple

All you're trying to say is - how is someone gonna survive if they aren't tough enough?

I get it. And I believe that children should be raised strong.

But appearances can fool a lot 

So called tough or strong people can be very self serving and eventually detrimental to society. The whole idea of overpowering others comes from the need to secure everything for oneself.

The whole game is chimpery. It is rooted in selfishness. It's one thing to be strong to defend oneself and others. But another to dominate and be super Alpha

But get this, this is not encouraged by women. This is the nature of animal and human society in its less evolved form. It's basically survival of the fittest.

Even if women didn't exist, this would continue because it's a fight for survival. The animal nature is to compete for food and attack the rival.

Rivalry among humans will continue forever because this is how survival works 

However with greater consciousness we can transcend survival and make it less competitive.

11 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Your point is actually very simple

All you're trying to say is - how is someone gonna survive if they aren't tough enough?

I get it. And I believe that children should be raised strong.

But appearances can fool a lot 

So called tough or strong people can be very self serving and eventually detrimental to society. The whole idea of overpowering others comes from the need to secure everything for oneself.

The whole game is chimpery. It is rooted in selfishness. It's one thing to be strong to defend oneself and others. But another to dominate and be super Alpha

But get this, this is not encouraged by women. This is the nature of animal and human society in its less evolved form. It's basically survival of the fittest.

Even if women didn't exist, this would continue because it's a fight for survival. The animal nature is to compete for food and attack the rival.

Rivalry among humans will continue forever because this is how survival works 

However with greater consciousness we can transcend survival and make it less competitive.

but we couldnt be able to transcend survival IF we didnt survive is what im saying. so u see? u prove my point. not being a pussy is essential. being a abuser or wanting to dominate others is optional the less conscious one is the more theyll want to take that route but u cant transcend something that doesnt exist so u see? 

Edited by Rinne

I dont think being pussy is genetic. I think it is more about daddy issues, which you might not even think you have.

@Preety_India Thanks for the explanation. Sometimes I avoid using such weird terminology because it is misleading and everyone imagines something different. But if you really want to use it, you need to explain. :)

@Preety_India Bully is coward ,how that can be Alpha lol.

Enjoy dwelling in hyper emotional states and feeding of them.You actually want being with them.Mistery solved.Don't blame anyone.

Dramas and stuff like that.

Heal.

Edited by Zeroguy

@Zeroguy  a lot of alphas are known to be abusive. There are healthy versions as well. Alpha can be strong and they use this strength either to protect or bully.

A woman being with an abuser is not because she wants abuse. That's serious victim blaming. Relationships are not easy to leave 

If you don't understand the psychology of abusive relationships, at least don't judge and victim blame.

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

@Zeroguy  a lot of alphas are known to be abusive. There are healthy versions as well. Alpha can be strong and they use this strength either to protect or bully.

A woman being with an abuser is not because she wants abuse. That's serious victim blaming. Relationships are not easy to leave 

If you don't understand the psychology of abusive relationships, at least don't judge and victim blame.

No you are wrong.

Completely wrong. 

Bully is coward and mostly end up with specific type of woman.

Just now, Zeroguy said:

No you are wrong.

Completely wrong. 

Bully is coward and mostly end up with specific type of woman.

Not true 

You can never know how a person will turn out in a relationship. 

Some women might like abusive assholes. But this is not true of all women who are in abusive relationships.

Please show compassion rather than judgement.

3 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Not true 

It is True.

You can never know how a person will turn out in a relationship. 

Why you date? Not my fault because you turned all dating in just having fun and missing most important component. 

Some women might like abusive assholes. But this is not true of all women who are in abusive relationships.

Unhealthy same as them.Women to avoid and not for relationship that's for sure.

Please show compassion rather than judgement.

Truth.

Edited by Zeroguy

@Zeroguy  you're doing some serious victim blaming. 

Not interested in arguing further with this pointlessness 

@Zeroguy  you're doing some serious victim blaming. 

It's not victim blaming .

Not interested in arguing further with this pointlessness 

Don't.Heal and work on yourself and your life.

3 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

It's not victim blaming .

Don't.Heal and work on yourself and your life.

Look. Everything is learning. Abusive relationships help women understand red flags in a relationship. It's not always about healing .it is sometimes about learning. 

You're vehemently trying to make the woman look problematic. Abusive relationships are not rare just like golddiggers aren't rare. 

People have to go through negative experiences to learn. Doesn't mean they are problematic people.