StarStruck

How come that girls can be ruthless against nice guys?

256 posts in this topic

@Thunder Kiss   Lmao alright, that's pretty funny. Money solves everything apparently!!
--
My impression is that throughout much of these threads Leo is giving the simple, approximate truth to the matter of attraction and getting laid. I like that, and that's what pragmatically taken away. 

These discussions and thread fill up so quickly every time, because the entire topic of relationships goes into full discussion every time a thread is made. Can't be helped I suppose, happens in so many consciousness threads as well. 
--

On 09/07/2021 at 8:17 PM, Striving for more said:

Don't ever tell me what to. How about you just .... F*** Off 

@Striving for more Just tell someone to fuck off without censoring, it's fine. If you're gonna say fuck off, say fuck off 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@Preety_India  I saw the comment Jacob Morres is talking about and I see how it could sound like something you were not intending to say. Maybe provide more context the first time you post? Context is always necessary. I mean I know incels will call you out for both things, either you confirm their BS or you are hypocritical. But I think there are still people trying to learn from you, even though it is hard to see. I think you are a really good member here because you are not a western male and you create a lot of diversity, but maybe the users cannot see that if you post without explanation. (I know you still do that a lot and @Jacob Morres should acknowledge that too) I am just trying to facilitate understanding here.

@Preety_India  I mean to some users you might seem two-faced, because you fight against Incel and RedPill, but you also say things such as women are attracted to alphas without any more explanation. I understand you do not mean it, but we need to be clear in our communication and consistent. There are new members who do not know your history of posts and they might misinterpret such posts. Do you get what I mean? I am not mad, I guess I just want to help you to get your message across.

@bejapuskas yea I got what you mean. 

Ok I want to be a bit clear on this. 

See this is how it goes. 

There are alpha males and there are beta males. Both have their own pros and cons.  An ideal man is somewhere in the middle. 

A woman's body and heart are two different things.  They are like two different brains. 

A man's heart and body are not very different from each other. If he is attracted to a woman he usually falls in love with her. Both his body and heart agree with her or flow with her. 

Women are from Venus.  Their body is one thing and their heart is another. When a woman starts dating,  her body responds first, that is her biology responds first.  Her biology and body are designed in such a way that a handsome strong leader-like man becomes instantly sexually attractive.  Her body cannot resist him.  In the beginning stages of her romantic lifespan,  she tends to submit quickly to sexual desires with very little control.  This aspect is fully taken advantage of and exploited thoroughly by PLAYER MEN.  These player type of men or playboys are generally very Alpha and acutely aware of their desirability and power.  They know that women like them, they get a lot of signals from a huge variety of women. 

Men by nature are a bit polygamous although religion and society  tries to control this for the sake of stability. 

However when an Alpha man realizes that he is a beast in bed and that he can easily attract a woman by the way he looks and talks,  he sets his plan into action and maximizes his potential to date as many women as possible even if this means that he has to be unethical to get what he wants. This means that he will cheat on his woman for another woman or break her heart after getting enough sex.  He will usually turn into the dreaded "fuck boy" that all women are internally afraid of.  

Now a woman who is inexperienced on the dating circuit will easily fall for this man because she is not aware of what's  lying ahead for her in the relationship.  She will not only give her body but also her heart to him, not realizing that whatever she is doing is rooted in lust and sexual attraction. But she will think it is love  

Now the alpha guy will use every strategy in the Red Pill Hunting Book to keep her hooked to him through extensive manipulation. She will play along thinking this is her ultimate Prince  

One day she will see him in bed with another woman.  That day reality will strike her like a lightning bolt  and she will turn into a grown woman, her innocence is now gone. 

She will contemplate  on what went wrong in the relationship and why she has ended up broken hearted despite being faithful and devoted to this Great Great Alpha man that she trusted so much with all her heart. 

She will realize that her mistake was how she was attracted to this Alpha abusive asshole in the first place.  Her intuition will figure out the sad truth that her own body is not a good indicator  for attracting men because all she ends with is  Abusive Alpha Assholes and Players and Fuckboys.  

So she undergoes a metamorphosis of her femininity. Her new femininity is hyper aware and empowered.  Now she doesn't want to be heart broken anymore. 

So she decides that the next time she will fall in love, she will use her heart and brain to judge a man, rather than her body. This is high conscious dating because now she is looking for a man who embodies true love and has proper sexual ethics, who won't cheat on her or betray her trust.. The qualities that she is looking for are found in a beta male and she decides this is her final choice.  The long list of abusive Alpha Assholes and players in her life have finally come to an end and she is finally ready to move on from such men. 

Even though she still considers an alpha male attractive, they no longer catch her interest because subconsciously she has rejected them on the basis of her past experiences. 

Alpha men are aware of this.  They don't use their hunting and fishing techniques on an experienced woman who had a few relationships or boyfriends because they will fail to attract her since she is well aware of their game. The alpha man will generally look out for women who are newbies in the dating market and have zero experience in dating, because such women are easy to target, manipulate and use for their goals. 

This is how dating works. 

That's why Red pill and incels stuff is very bad because it encourages toxic dating patterns  

Women who are naive fall into this trap but eventually learn and outgrow this crappy fishing game and make better decisions for a future mate. 

Moral of the story is that alpha males and players end up alone in the end as they grow older because they can attract a woman, especially an inexperienced woman but end up losing all the women they attracted because of their asshole behavior.. 

Beta males end up having long term partners for life because they know how to keep a woman.  a woman who finds value in a beta male eventually settles with him. And they create a family. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@bejapuskas  Im still attracted to cute looking guys (imagine killer eyes,sweet face).

But I will not date them because I don't want Horror Show.

@Husseinisdoingfine don't follow any tom dick harry advice you get here. It's all stage Orange 

You do you. You be good. Don't change yourself simply for some tit ass woman 

If you're valuable you'll attract someone valuable as well.

If you become cheap,you'll attract some cheap one 

We eventually attract those that Match our frequency 

Don't attract bullshit 

Edited by Preety_India

Before I go to sleep. 

So hard to be a man.

You are facing Dinosaurus walking on 2 legs ready to rip your head off. 

7 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

I consider this to be toxic masculinity. 

You know in a way it is,it is a type of red pillery shit.

Just be an authentic good intentioned guy 

You don't need to be this hunter wolf thing. It's not a good road.

10 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

I consider this to be toxic masculinity. 

stop being a pussy. how else would we survive

1 minute ago, Rinne said:

stop being a pussy. how else would we survive

We are not animals in war. We are human beings. We have rules,laws and ethics and courts.

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

We are not animals in war. We are human beings. We have rules,laws and ethics and courts.

ofc and if women rewarded pussies from the beginning we wouldnt be here having "rules, laws, ethics, and courts" cmon i thought u were smarter thn this

2 minutes ago, Rinne said:

ofc and if women rewarded pussies from the beginning we wouldnt be here having "rules, laws, ethics, and courts" cmon i thought u were smarter thn this

ew wtf

It's Love.

@Rinne How have you survived with 500+ posts on this forum with such decrepit epistemology?-_-

It's Love.

13 minutes ago, Rinne said:

You're using some reverse logic 

Women didn't create rules, laws and ethics. As a society we need these for proper functioning.

In fact the opposite is true. Because of these very ethics and laws, the guys who you call pussies are safe in society, if it weren't for these ethics, the Alpha chimps would've wiped out the gentlemen long ago 

So you gotta be thankful/grateful for a civil society.

Only in a civil society, gentleman are safe.

Are you seriously advocating a stage Red Society.

Good luck with that because in that society, nobody is safe other than gangsters.

25 minutes ago, Rinne said:

@Preety_India u urself wouldnt reward a loser or pussy so i dont get what u saying

A beta male is not a pussy.

This is some serious toxic masculinity shit.

And what is this whole rewarding thing?

What sort of terminology is being used here?

Why is a woman's emotion of loving a man being weaponized and called "rewarding "

This gotta be some real red pill shit.

Quit that thinking. Women aren't rewarding anything. They simply choose what's best for them 

If women were always supporting abusive gangsters then how come they are in prison?

Why aren't our leaders abusive men ?

So your logic is false. 

Women choose bad boys out of naivete and lack of awareness. This is not a rewarding behaviour.

Women have to go through this critical experience to learn better what to look out for. They eventually settle for a beta guy 

But for this the woman needs to go through a mental evolution process where she eventually learns what's best for her. An abusive guy is a part of her learning and such setbacks teach her valuable lessons in life. These are obstacles on the path,not milestones.

An abuser is not an achievement for a woman, he is her mistake.

And only through mistakes she learns. Some women are wiser and some women aren't 

You can't blame women for their mistakes because they will eventually learn better and outgrow it 

As for society, it is made by both men and women, blaming everything on women is Toxic Red Pill Shit.

You seem to have swallowed a ton of this ideology.

Log off the channels you're watching and in case you paid,get a refund.

Edited by Preety_India

5 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

You're using some reverse logic 

Women didn't create rules, laws and ethics. As a society we need these for proper functioning.

In fact the opposite is true. Because of these very ethics and laws, the guys who you call pussies are safe in society, if it weren't for these ethics, the Alpha chimps would've wiped out the gentlemen long ago 

So you gotta be thankful/grateful for a civil society.

Only in a civil society, gentleman are safe.

Are you seriously advocating a stage Red Society.

Good luck with that because in that society, nobody is safe other than gangsters.

this is a joke. if a man DID NOT hunt he DID NOT EAT. that is a pussy. if women reproduce with pussies U wouldnt be HERE typing this. smh. women cant reward weak behavior. societies wouldnt have been built if men were pussies. u fail to see my point

Just now, Rinne said:

this is a joke. if a man DID NOT hunt he DID NOT EAT. that is a pussy. if women reproduce with pussies U wouldnt be HERE typing this. smh. women cant reward weak behavior. societies wouldnt have been built if men were pussies. u fail to see my point

My dear, those days of hunting gathering are gone. Welcome to new society.

Here we have anti-hunting rules.

People can't hunt a deer, let alone a woman.xD

People are even turning vegan

We are seeing a change 

The caveman would be rolling in his grave.

Let him.

Don't hunt anymore,be sweet and eat pussy or sugar walls.

Goodluck