StarStruck

How come that girls can be ruthless against nice guys?

256 posts in this topic

It is so hard to understand this perspective. How come they treat nice guys as trash and dick heads as kings?

With girls treating guys nice I mean answering their text, being polite and having the dignity to say they are not interested. Instead they just ghost you and just leave you out to dry.

I talked to some female friends about this and they subscribe to what I said. Guys are much nicer towards girls in this regard.

My theory is this: girls have more power because they chose, and nice guys who don't have power get treated as trash; there is no reason to treat nice guys with respect and dignity.

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

i'm sure people on this site will come up with ways to deflect this argument, because they all have an agenda and don't want to acknowledge the truth.

The truth is that it isn't exciting for them. They don't want a guy who gives them everything they think they want. They want a guy who will cause conflict and issues, because it fufills them for some reason. I'm not a woman so I can't say why that is

Thats why this whole feminist agenda is so hypocritical. These women seek the problems they claim to be against

Edited by Axiomatic

This is sad in my opinion. But I don't think it's going to be like this all the time, maybe in 10/20 years it will be different.
And I wonder if there are countries/cultures where women are more attracted to the nice guys?

In any case it's not going to stay like this, everything changes

I also want to  add that women see nice guys as phony or too good to be true. Women are really fuckin backwards in this regard, and if a guy seems too nice, they will either write him off as fake, or shit test him and push him to his limits to see if he's faking

This is an evolutionary trait with women. Women shit test without realizing it in order to select the proper man to protect them

Thats another thing, nice guys can be seen as weak 

I got more important question for you: why do you care? You have no control over what women like, so just accept it and adapt.

@StarStruck Women, particularly attractive women, have a certain disdain for weak guys. Most women are not even aware of this dynamic, they unconsciously mistreat the stereotypical nice guy and reward the scumbag with unlimited sex with no strings attached. 

However, getting angry at that behavioral pattern is as unproductive as getting angry at a cat for meowing, the cat will meow because that's what cats do. 

What really is incredibly comical is that those same highly attractive women will proceed to complain about how guys are a-holes, when in reality most guys are too nice.  

Edited by Harlen Kelly

8 minutes ago, Peter Miklis said:

I got more important question for you: why do you care? You have no control over what women like, so just accept it and adapt.

To defeat the enemy you have to understand their psychology

7 minutes ago, Harlen Kelly said:

@StarStruck Women, particularly attractive women, have a certain disdain for weak guys. Most women are not even aware of this dynamic, they unconsciously mistreat the stereotypical nice guy and reward the scumbag with unlimited sex with no strings attached. 

However, getting angry at that behavioral pattern is as unproductive as getting angry at a cat for meowing, the cat will meow because that's what cats do. 

What really is incredibly comical is that those same highly attractive women will proceed to complain about how guys are a-holes, when in reality most guys are too nice.  

Weak guy is probably closer to what girls don't like. 

According to Jordan Peterson, girls like guys who have integrated their inner psychopath. 

Nice guys are not capable of being psychopaths to protect her from danger. I guess this hardwired in women. 

Those shit test that you are talking about is about this. Nature (female energy) wants to be contained by culture (masculine energy)   

In Tate we trust

Now we know what to do if we want to attract "attractive girls"

We have to boost our confidence and act a bit detached and sometimes like a bad guy, maybe with humor, like we're playing the bad guy but we show the girl we are aware of it and that we don't take ourself seriously ?

Maybe it can works

@Gabith Just give zero fucks about everything. That will autocorrect any nice guy trait you might have.

A nice guy is often a doormat. People with weak boundaries will get treated poorly by most people in general.

Whether it's men or women.

5 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

A nice guy is often a doormat. People with weak boundaries will get treated poorly by most people in general.

This right here.

2 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

I would be considered a nice guy and other guys never treat me poorly because I'm a capable man. 

The only area where I get treated bad is in the area of dating. 

I think this guy is right:

In Tate we trust

Often when trying to address these areas in their lives, people swing the pendulum from one side to another to "correct" things. Which while may directly help, also creates a lot of chaos and a whole new set of problems.

A wiser approach would be to keep your niceness, but trim it down to a more authentic degree, and then experiment adding in elements of carelessness, aggressiveness, detachment, and competence.

Remember it's about becoming a well rounded complete person. Not swapping out archetypes to serve whatever is convenient to your egoic wants and desires.

Edit: It's also about protection and containment for women too. It's more typical for them to want someone stronger and more aggressive than them on average. Which is understandable given what we know about evolution/child bearing. They will prefer a stronger man even if it might come with some drawbacks/stresses.

hrhrhtewgfegege

1 minute ago, StarStruck said:

I would be considered a nice guy and other guys never treat me poorly because I'm a capable man. 

I don't think your problem is that you are a nice guy. 

I wouldn't put you in this category. Regarding the nature of the post you write and your relationship to females, "nice" is not the vibe I get from you. Whether nice means weak boundaries or nice in the traditional sense of the word...

There seem to be a lot of resentment and anger within you.

I'm under the impression you'll say that my advice is rubbish but your problem is mostly that your own difficulty with your feminine side is being projected on the outside.

Women can pick up that kind of stuff. I surely do...

@Etherial Cat

I approached tons of women and I hear the phrase "you are nice" or "you are a nice guy" so often. I heard it so much that I got sick of it. I'm not kidding. 

Now I switched it up, now I don't hear that phrase anymore. I hear the phrase "you have balls" more often and I get actual success. The problem is that my niceness is very deep in my core so it can creep up. 

For the record. I don't have resentment against girls or women. Yes, I got hurt by a girl recently but that is not resentment. That is pain and yes guys have a heart too, they can experience pain too. 

In Tate we trust

@Roy trimming didn't work for me. Sometimes a guy just needs to take a leap to see where the edges are. And then come back and integrate. 

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

7 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

@Etherial Cat

I approached tons of women and I hear the phrase "you are nice" or "you are a nice guy" so often. I heard it so much that I got sick of it. I'm not kidding. 

Now I switched it up, now I don't hear that phrase anymore. I hear the phrase "you have balls" more often and I get actual success. The problem is that my niceness is very deep in my core so it can creep up. 

For the record. I don't have resentment against girls or women. Yes, I got hurt by a girl recently but that is not resentment. That is pain and yes guys have a heart too, they can experience pain too. 

I've read a lot of your post and threads. You don't seem particularly "nice". 

Men who are genuinely nice do not post video like that:

Or

That's not being nice. In fact, that's even the contrary. You are literally advocating for treating them like crap.

I also remember reading that you like to fuck girls like you want to punish them or something. 

You can't seriously think that these posts are genuinely loving toward females, and are not symptomatic to a deeper problem? If you'd work on this, and really get to the bottom of your emotions toward women, you could certainly see huge improvement.

It's very likely that your intense crave for women stem from the fact that you are missing your own feminine side. So you look for it outwards. But it might come off as needy due to the intense suffering hiding behind.

If you'd feel more relaxed thanks to your own feminine side being reintegrated, you would likely no longer send a vibe of expectations, anger and neediness towards girls.

This kind of thread again :D

Girls do not like nice guys because nice guys are weak. Women reward strenght not kindness. It is not about being a bad person, it is about being strong. Strong and ruthless if needed. Think of a ancient warrior, that is what girls like. They will of course deny it because it is not ethical in today's world to be rewarded by that behaviour but in reality girls reward it. 

My advice: Integrate stage red in a healthy way in spiral dynamics. Stage red might be the most important stage in order to improve your chances with girls and most guys these days suck at it.

This is the kind of self awareness and honesty i would expect from females in this group. Not the garbage that females respond with to rationalize their fantasies.

Edited by Karmadhi