Axiomatic

Why are women always looking for a problem within a relationship?

46 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, intotheblack said:

you are preaching about women complaint about men yet here you are, a man throwing shade to another man because of his age. Not to mention the spiteful and vicious tone in which you speak to another, says more about you than it does others. 

3 hours ago, LastThursday said:

@intotheblack Because they're misogynistic whining manchilds.

People that were born in more uncivilized parts of this world don't take insults lightly. Especially not from middle aged man.

3 hours ago, Axiomatic said:

And on top of all of that, women ALWAYS try to read in between the lines. If my girl friend throws me a party and I say I had a good time, she will be like "but you kind of frowned during it and it made me feel like you didn't enjoy it blah blah blah"

That's not "women", that's your girlfriend. If you keep trying to understand the entirety of "women" as one big entity that thinks in one way you'll never actually understand what your girlfriend feels and thinks. Every individual is a complex thing which cannot be broken down into gender-dependent stereotypes. You complain that women on this forum engage in those stereotypes for men, so you open this post as a "revenge" doing the exact same thing? Unlikely to be very productive lol

Why does she has those insecurities? How could I know? But if you pay attention to her, being genuinely interested in how she feels, you might get to understand her better and help her heal the source of her insecurities. 

But don't act as if she knows what she's doing and she's doing it to piss you off in some sort of machiavellian plan. Her insecurities probably feels as bad to her as it feels to you. She might not even realize she's acting like that. Best thing you can do really is fully understand her, instead of holding the belief that, as a man you cannot understand woman. This is just a bullshit excuse people use to get relationships without actually putting any effort it. Whether you want a deep relationship based on understanding or a transactional one that is based on fear and insecurities is entirely up to you.

At the end of the day you won't get any insight into her by asking some guys on this forum.

1 hour ago, Peter Miklis said:

People that were born in more uncivilized parts of this world don't take insults lightly. Especially not from middle aged man.

I am actually about to finish my degree and look towards moving into a better situation. Please dont refer to me like I'm an animal, it comes off racist 

57 minutes ago, 4201 said:

That's not "women", that's your girlfriend. If you keep trying to understand the entirety of "women" as one big entity that thinks in one way you'll never actually understand what your girlfriend feels and thinks. Every individual is a complex thing which cannot be broken down into gender-dependent stereotypes. You complain that women on this forum engage in those stereotypes for men, so you open this post as a "revenge" doing the exact same thing? Unlikely to be very productive lol

Why does she has those insecurities? How could I know? But if you pay attention to her, being genuinely interested in how she feels, you might get to understand her better and help her heal the source of her insecurities. 

But don't act as if she knows what she's doing and she's doing it to piss you off in some sort of machiavellian plan. Her insecurities probably feels as bad to her as it feels to you. She might not even realize she's acting like that. Best thing you can do really is fully understand her, instead of holding the belief that, as a man you cannot understand woman. This is just a bullshit excuse people use to get relationships without actually putting any effort it. Whether you want a deep relationship based on understanding or a transactional one that is based on fear and insecurities is entirely up to you.

At the end of the day you won't get any insight into her by asking some guys on this forum.

nah this is pretty much western women in a nut shell. they get everything they want, and still feel entitled to more. so they act like bitches and tear the man down, and if he puts up with it, she loses respect for him and will leave him. the only option is to cut her off and make her realize that she cant act like a child, and the she realizes how much she was taking for granted

Why do they do this? I don't know. Spoiled I guess. And it occurs mostly with white women. Go figure 

9 minutes ago, Axiomatic said:

I am actually about to finish my degree and look towards moving into a better situation. Please dont refer to me like I'm an animal, it comes off racist 

What part about what I said was racist? I said nothing about you personally

You do realize that a relationship is like a mirror right ?  All our disowned parts are held up for us to see, accept and love. It can be quite humbling if you let it. That's why relationships are such full on vehicles for growth. Remember this sentence: it's never about the other person.

1 minute ago, Wilhelm44 said:

You do realize that a relationship is like a mirror right ?  All our disowned parts are held up for us to see, accept and love. It can be quite humbling if you let it. That's why relationships are such full on vehicles for growth. Remember this sentence: it's never about the other person.

practice what you preach then, because that isn't the rhetoric when men are being criticized here 

9 minutes ago, Peter Miklis said:

What part about what I said was racist? I said nothing about you personally

I thought you referred to me as being uncivilized. Perhaps I read it wrong 

Edited by Axiomatic

@Axiomatic  You're not getting it. What I'm saying is that you're battle is not with woman out there. The real battle is always an internal one. 

3 minutes ago, Wilhelm44 said:

@Axiomatic  You're not getting it. What I'm saying is that you're battle is not with woman out there. The real battle is always an internal one. 

yeah I get it, im just asking people to look at themselves in this scenario 

@Axiomatic   Dude, from personal experience I can say that trying to get others to look at themselves is a futile exercise. I found what works in relationships, is just to really become aware of myself, what triggers me is simply showing me I have some past hurts to heal, and thus I can love myself more in the process. Somehow the relationship then begins to take care of itself.

8 minutes ago, Wilhelm44 said:

@Axiomatic   Dude, from personal experience I can say that trying to get others to look at themselves is a futile exercise. I found what works in relationships, is just to really become aware of myself, what triggers me is simply showing me I have some past hurts to heal, and thus I can love myself more in the process. Somehow the relationship then begins to take care of itself.

As stated before, I didn't make this thread for advice. I made it to shine the light on the hypocrisy of this forum. It is okay to criticize men without question on here, but if you do the same for women, it is met with every defense mechanism imaginable. Look at all of the responses, proof right there.

I believe this is prevalent on internet forums because feminism feels like they're on the verge of making changes, and any kind of criticism could upset their agenda. 

2 hours ago, Gesundheit2 said:

10616674_826722997358800_3372076151547680588_n.jpg

gonna save this pic and use it everytime people complain about men. 

6 minutes ago, Axiomatic said:

As stated before, I didn't make this thread for advice. I made it to shine the light on the hypocrisy of this forum. It is okay to criticize men without question on here, but if you do the same for women, it is met with every defense mechanism imaginable. Look at all of the responses, proof right there.

I believe this is prevalent on internet forums because feminism feels like they're on the verge of making changes, and any kind of criticism could upset their agenda. 

Inherently there's nothing wrong with men or women, can't we just all get along :)

1 minute ago, Wilhelm44 said:

Inherently there's nothing wrong with men or women, can't we just all get along :)

ask the ones making all the male hate threads

I’m actually surprised the backlash took this long tbh xD  This section of the forum has always been a dumpster fire.

I wonder if they really did think their hyper psycho-analyzations and long paragraphs on why the problem is YOU and not them in almost every single thread would go unnoticed.  Not everyone is stupid and most can see right through it

When the damn creator of this forum (Leo) has to lightly walk on eggshells and elaborate that his posts aren’t to perpetuate the angel & princess myth fairytale, you know shit has lost the plot.

You think this is bad?  You should’ve seen the fail threads before the forum crashed and data got wiped out a week or two ago.  It was all just taking a big steamy shit on men and everyone agreeing in unison lmao

5 minutes ago, Axiomatic said:

ask the ones making all the male hate threads

I think secretly they love men even if they don't want to admit it. 

1 hour ago, Axiomatic said:

nah this is pretty much western women in a nut shell. they get everything they want, and still feel entitled to more. so they act like bitches and tear the man down, and if he puts up with it, she loses respect for him and will leave him. the only option is to cut her off and make her realize that she cant act like a child, and the she realizes how much she was taking for granted

Why do they do this? I don't know. Spoiled I guess. And it occurs mostly with white women. Go figure 

This is your personal belief, just a point of view. If this was generally true for everyone, everyone would have the same issue as you do and everyone would agree with you. Personally, I don't experience your problems because I don't hold your beliefs and POV. You are trying to take the issues you have in your relationship and turn it into a general argument against women as a distraction from looking in into yourself and see what's actually happening. 

Your opinion of women is really the opinion of the women you met or dated. Consider the possiblity that you may attract people who corresponds to you and that there are women out there who do not act in the way your girlfriend acts. You created this relationship with someone else and the way it turns out is really a result of your own actions. Trying to blame women in general is really just trying to avoid taking responsabilities for what you built with her. You can play the victim as much as you want, it won't ever feel good or "solve" the problem.

9 minutes ago, hoodrow trillson said:

that his posts aren’t to perpetuate the angel & princess myth fairytale,

Was that his actual quote? Lol?

You know, I try to never completely reject anything anyone says, because everything has a pint of truth in it. All of the women's posts had something valuable in them, especially regarding relationships (maybe except preety ones lol), despite their obvious blindspots.

You have to give her a hard time or she will give you a hard time. Never treat her nice unless she deserves it. 

In Tate we trust

1 minute ago, Peter Miklis said:

Was that his actual quote? Lol?

You know, I try to never completely reject anything anyone says, because everything has a pint of truth in it. All of the women's posts had something valuable in them, especially regarding relationships (maybe except preety ones lol), despite their obvious blindspots.

Oh of course, it goes without saying.  That’s the thing though, that’s what you’re supposed to do!  Everyone is equal and valid in their opinions as long as they let others share theirs without deflecting/projecting.  The other side doesn’t do that though, reading in between the lines. They poke and poke and poke and what do you know, the bear woke up.

Just wait until the damage control comes out and you’ll have to wade through walls of texts.  Lmao

The addiction to being right is a huge bitch in this subsection.  A lot of shit is said with nothing of value other than “actually… I’m right”