fish

all of the actualized forum is mental masturbation

35 posts in this topic

all of the actualized forum is mental masturbation, for all you are doing is spitting out and reading imaginary concepts.

3 minutes ago, fish said:

all of the actualized forum is mental masturbation, for all you are doing is spitting out and reading imaginary concepts.

I am sorry to admit for alot of the users, as much as this seems a troll post, there os truth to this - the same old to much theory, too little application kind of thing, and the side effect on or being coming here for entertainment again and again for a high.

Agreed 100%

Feels so great too to return to materialism and be like all ordinary people. 

Win against them and that's all. 

Edited by Zeroguy

Yes, I’ve noticed this as well. 

“Nowhere is it writ that anthropoid apes should understand reality.” - Terence McKenna

3 minutes ago, Applegarden8 said:

the same old to much theory, too little application kind of thing

There's a flipside to that.

The amount of people who I've seen taking psychedelics in their teenage years without any ontological understanding of what they're doing is too many to count. No wonder people end up in asylums, jumping off bridges, converting to organized religions.

If it was down to me I'd have people studying Plato's Cave, the Cartesian Evil Demon and all of the main scriptures, before they even thought of going near their first psychedelic.

You need to have solid ontological foundations, else you'll never defeat the possibility that you're merely just insane.

11 minutes ago, cookiemonster said:

There's a flipside to that.

The amount of people who I've seen taking psychedelics in their teenage years without any ontological understanding of what they're doing is too many to count. No wonder people end up in asylums, jumping off bridges, converting to organized religions.

If it was down to me I'd have people studying Plato's Cave, the Cartesian Evil Demon and all of the main scriptures, before they even thought of going near their first psychedelic.

You need to have solid ontological foundations, else you'll never defeat the possibility that you're merely just insane.

Yes, there is the other part of the spectrum. I was refering to the path without psychedelics, I am saying this from experience. I am using this forum mainly for entertainment. When I really seek "whatever that means", then something genuine always happens, there is no urgency for extra explanation, though it can help and keep inspiring and convincing you, BUT I would like to stress one important point about quality time lived in a day. That is if you just reduce the amount of internet exposure and messaging people, exposure to TV, masturbation, computer games, other forms of entertainment and find time for yourself to just sit, it will really gather momentum.

No, It's a bunch of different stuff. Be patient and look around.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

50 minutes ago, fish said:

It's just a lounge.  If you are doing the actual practices you won't be on here.  There is enough conceptual framework in the videos.  The forum is really just for like minded folks to take a break from the spiritual techniques and shoot the shit..If you learn a few things along the way great ?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

51 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Agreed 100%

Feels so great too to return to materialism and be like all ordinary people. 

Win against them and that's all. 

Entering the market place. #10 ox herding

12 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

It's just a lounge.  If you are doing the actual practices you won't be on here.  There is enough conceptual framework in the videos.  The forum is really just for like minded folks to take a break from the spiritual techniques and shoot the shit..If you learn a few things along the way great ?

Haha this is true. For those of us who are advanced, we know these conversations are not happening with other users, but in our own minds. Still a lot of content to take a nugget or two from. Heightened  levels of awareness are parallel to decreasing levels of interacting on the forum.

Edited by Terell Kirby

Much, but not all.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

Still a lot of content to take a nugget or two from. Heightened  levels of awareness are parallel to a decreasing levels of interacting on the forum.

Haha Indeed.  There is a lot of good stuff available on here if you have an open mind.

4 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

Haha this is true. For those of us who are advanced, we know these conversations are not happening with other users, but in own minds. 

God is always mentally masturbating :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

So you must be just another jerkoff on a forum then....got it.

True. At least it's a place where we can discuss the insights and how we can best apply it to our relative life. 

This is obviously not a place for the absolute because it's utterly pointless. All you can is laugh

50 minutes ago, cetus said:

Entering the market place. #10 ox herding

Hahahahahahahahahaha

@fish what the fuck are you talking about? You just realized that about this tiny place? All consciousness is doing is mental masturbation, why? Cause there's nothing can stop it.

Guess it's better to masturbate consciously than not 9_9:D

@cetus Was fun ride.Do indeed have to say goodbye.Personal develpoment finish it in proper way.

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

No, It's a bunch of different stuff. Be patient and look around.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

I agree with this. Have a quality spiritual experience that blow your mind and you will come back to this forum appreciative of its structure and normalcy.