Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kras

What do you think about CBP's youtube channel

4 posts in this topic

I will be very interested to hear your opinions about this guy. I didnt know where to create this topic because he is really discussing lots of things from dating to politics.

And before you start judging watch few of his videos. 

Avoid anything and anyone who talks about black pill guarantee you there's nothing good there except more limiting beliefs and useless info

He is in my opinion the best channel regarding the blackpill. He tends to be more pessimistic than the typical PUA or red pill guy but much more positive than the typical blackpiller. He downright says that if you are more than a 3/10 you can get girls if you improve yourself. Honestly that is more accurate than the bullshit "looks dont matter at all" stuff that some people say. Basically if you maximize your looks, most guys will be at least a 4/10 or higher and therefore they can get laid according to this channel. The only thing i dissagree with him is that he says that age hurts your dating chances which in my opinion, a man is at his peak around 35, not 25. 

If you are super insecure and hate your appearance then yeah do not watch him, you need a lot of super positive stuff. If you are mature and love yourself as you are than you can for sure watch his content. It is relatively realistic, especially for a blackpill channel.

Edited by Karmadhi

Apart from his bad habit of rambling too much and taking eternity to finally get to the point, coupled with somewhat mediocre advice, he seems fine.

But there's one other thing that's problematic about him, and that is that he doesn't give a shit about how people interpret his opinions. He's simply sharing things and it's sort of up to you what you take from it. Which is normally not a bad thing, but given that he talks about a lot of very sensitive topics and subjects, and his viewers tend to be normal people mixed with actual incels, well...

Edited by Peter Miklis