habed345

Why is consciousness infinite?

18 posts in this topic

How do we know that the universe is not going to die?

Also, if humans die, then how is our consciouness infinite?

@habed345 how do you know death is real? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Because there is no end.

Take space for example. Does space end? If so, what it is limited by? No-space? What is this no-space? 

In order for a "thing" to exist it must have limits. But what is beyond the limits of a "thing"? another "thing" with? and then another, and another, and another? Where do all things end?

I actually have other questions:

1. How do we differ our ego conscious from our God conscious? Is our God conscious even active right now?

2. Also, if our ego conscious depends on our brain, wouldn't our ego just die after our brain ceases to function? How would we "transfer" into our God conscious then like Leo describes in his videos?

Im sorry, but my question wasn't addressed. Humans die. We are put in graves. Our bodies stop operating. It is confirmed you don't exist. So, if our llife expectancy is about 80 years, how are we infinite?

@habed345 start by questioning whether death is a belief or a fact.

-Osho

I think the direct answer to this question is that you as a human will die and cease to exist. That part of you is finite for sure. What we don't know is whether if our consciousness will awaken after it "leaves" our body. We don't know if there is this other part of us which is not a part of our physical form.

3 hours ago, Someone here said:

@habed345 start by questioning whether death is a belief or a fact.

Pretty sure it's a fact and it's also a belief.

1 hour ago, habed345 said:

Pretty sure it's a fact and it's also a belief.

No 

Do you have direct experience of 'death' right now?  No. Then it's just a belief. 

-Osho

Woah what are we doing here. I think it's normal to accept the fact that we all will die.

I don't see how understanding the semantics of it is any use to me.

@habed345

You aren't the human, you are the Unconditioned Pure Conciousness, which is prior to a brain.

You as God are just manifesting as the being you are existing as right now. 

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

On 7/6/2021 at 7:31 PM, habed345 said:

How do we know that the universe is not going to die?

Also, if humans die, then how is our consciouness infinite?

*Humans* = God appearing as such. If you awaken *they* are going to appear as what is actually the case. Which is God behaving as the whole *experience reel* of avatars but they are pure Consciousness interacting directly with You/itself. It's so personal that persons cease to appear as persons but it reaveals itself as your Consciousness interacting directly to itself. No one ever interacted with others but with yourself. They are One. They are freaking One Consciousness. No one is incarnated. You are doing this, you are not a human. They are not humans. It's One. The infinite One :x

Edited by Anahata

"Words mean something because they point to meaning beyond themselves."

The universe, and humans, and every other transient being is bound to die. That is the nature of relative reality. Celebrate the separateness, grieve the loss of loved ones, and even the loss of you, within the dream. When your eyes open, you will see the seamlessness, and you will laugh xD

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

A better question would be: What is consciousness? 

You talk as if its a given that consciousness is infinite but are you actually conscious of it? 

Sailing on the ceiling 

No. I'm not really sure what consciouness is. I think it means awareness or being or experiencing with the senses. I don't know.

So consciousness is infinite, across the entire world? But my life is finite?

On a side note though, I have noticed that recently i've tried to stop following the thoughts in my head, and i've noticed that if I listen to the outside world more than my thoughts, everything makes sense. It's like pandora's box opened up

Edited by habed345

death implies an entity exists independent of its environment and its boundaries separating it from its environment are dissolved.

Since the Universe is absolutely everything that could every be. It cannot die. 

Consciousness is just a name, like God, Brahman, or Mystery. It doesn't have anything to do with "consciousness" in the medical sense; it doesn't go away when you sleep, get knocked out, or drink too much. It doesn't even go away when "you" die. It is always here and now, and it is all.

Your human mind cannot conceptualize it, although many people try all the same. As Consciousness, you can directly realize your ultimate nature, but that is beyond conceptualization.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.