Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Tobia

Glenn Greenwald on TYT & toxic liberal discourse

5 posts in this topic

This how a stage yellow journalist speaks. This is how a man of integrity speaks.

And no, it is not about the drama of the specific case.  It is a very interesting and broad discussion of the lies and baseless accusations that liberals use and accept as normal.

For those who believed in Russiagate and all the idiotic lies, please listen to this

I watched the video.

I know the tactic he is talking about.  Allegations of sexual misconduct were used to smear Kavanaugh when he tried to become a justice.  These accusations are used at opportune moments to destroy people's credibility.  These accusations are the liberal equivalent of spinning baseless theories of widespread election fraud. 

I don't know how to go about changing liberal discourse to prevent baseless accusations.  If this runs its course then people could be desensitized to these accusations to the point that they are not taken seriously.

One of my childhood vows is that I would not have relationships with women because if I get the opportunity to run for a position of power they will accuse me of sexual misconduct if they don't like the relationship.  To this day I am still a virgin.  There could be a case of mistaken identity anyway because of the concerns of rape culture.  So far my strategy for not getting accused of these things worked.

Glen Greenwald is overrated.

Why is he even getting involved in such petty shit?

This whole Anna vs Jimmy drama is a tempest in a teapot. It has less import than the hairs on my ass.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@trenton

On 7/7/2021 at 1:55 PM, trenton said:

I watched the video.

I know the tactic he is talking about.  Allegations of sexual misconduct were used to smear Kavanaugh when he tried to become a justice.  These accusations are used at opportune moments to destroy people's credibility.  These accusations are the liberal equivalent of spinning baseless theories of widespread election fraud. 

I don't know how to go about changing liberal discourse to prevent baseless accusations.  If this runs its course then people could be desensitized to these accusations to the point that they are not taken seriously.

One of my childhood vows is that I would not have relationships with women because if I get the opportunity to run for a position of power they will accuse me of sexual misconduct if they don't like the relationship.  To this day I am still a virgin.  There could be a case of mistaken identity anyway because of the concerns of rape culture.  So far my strategy for not getting accused of these things worked.

This could be the case.

On 7/7/2021 at 9:03 PM, Leo Gura said:

Glen Greenwald is overrated.

Why is he even getting involved in such petty shit?

This whole Anna vs Jimmy drama is a tempest in a teapot. It has less import than the hairs on my ass.

Ever heard about the boy that cried wolf?