nistake

My awakening

11 posts in this topic

Note: I do know that language is inherently dualistic. There's no way around that, so I'm just gonna use words like "I", "my", "mine" for simplicity's sake.

In 2017, I hit a rock bottom. I didn't have friends, I was alone, I was desperate and I was suffering. I needed to find a way out or else I have no idea what would've happened. That's when Leo's meditation video popped up in my Youtube feed. I intuitively and immediately knew that I found hope. I started practising right away even though I didn't know what I was doing. I kept at meditating on a daily basis and at the same time I started consuming Leo's other content. Slowly things got a bit better in my life, but I hit a few rock bottoms still.

Since the past 4 years, I've went through confusion, letting go of egoic attachments, shadow issues, endless seeking, ego backlashes and you know, the whole shebang. Nonetheless, kept meditating, comtemplating, reading, exercising and restructuring my life in a holistic manner.

Fast-forward to today, the seeker identity fell away. I finally realized what the great sages and gurus meant when they said you don't need to seek, you're enlightened already. It was really under my nose all along, too close to me. So in a sense, it is like a cosmic joke, but I feel like the years of seeking were definitely necessary after all. Now, I'm not saying that I'm super blissed out and everything is happiness and rainbows. It's like a subtle silent peace took over which is always in the background even If I'm busy with work, dealing with people, or just doing everyday stuff. 

Egoic tendencies and thoughts still come up but I quickly see them as just empty thoughts which refer to nobody really and I move on. I know that there are many facets to awakening (God/Love/Infinity, etc), so I'm really excited to see where Life takes me. Rupert Spira or Adyashanti said that enlightenment is not the end, it's just the beginning.

This is not an AMA thread or anything. I just posted this in the hopes of inspiring others who are also on the path. Also, as you can probably imagine, I can't really share this with anybody IRL. They'd think I went completely insane. Which I did if we can consider the egoic consciousness sane :D Anyway, I don't really need that drama, so there's that.

Super thanks to @Leo Gura, definitely the most holistic teacher out there!

Peace out ✌️

CourageousFrenchFish-size_restricted.gif

Congrats bro! :)

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

Inspiring to read bro. After my enlightenment experiences I find joy where it always was and has been: here and now.

I can remove myself from the situation and see the miracle within the smallest of things. Everything is divine. Namaste

5 minutes ago, allislove said:

Congrats bro! :)

❤️

4 minutes ago, Godishere said:

Inspiring to read bro. After my enlightenment experiences I find joy where it always was and has been: here and now.

I can remove myself from the situation and see the miracle within the smallest of things. Everything is divine. Namaste

Exactly! Here and now is where it's at.

Edited by nistake

@nistake I already knew from reading your posts :ph34r::) The awoke in 'me' recognizes the awoke in 'you' ;)

@nistake ? thx for the share!

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Nice! 

Edited by BlackMaze