Javfly33

Contemplating the idea that I am really alone in reality

26 posts in this topic

the point is that we do not see to what extent everything is ego. I see it doing a mental exercise: I imagine I have no memory at all, zero. what remains is the truth, the rest is ego. it is total madness, memory extends, encapsulates reality, classifies and orders it ... in a way governed by its usefulness. a survival software. we are millions of memory units doing this, encapsulating the only reality that "we" really are , but these units, the "we", this software, is something empty, completely unreal. we really are reality, not software, but we acquire ghostly life as software. for what? with what objective? It seems somewhat sterile, crazy.

but those questions and those answers are the ego, they don't mean anything at all...the point is that there is not your bubble and my bubble of perception. Both are mental constructions. Remove the memory from your bubble, what remains? It's the same than mine, the only. multiplicity is illusion, nothing is happening. it just seems like it.

Edited by Breakingthewall

To the op:

You are as real as me, relatively speaking. 

What you really are, as *weird* as this sounds, is an eternal film frame being illuminated by light/god/consciousness. This eternal film frame shifts and morphs to give you the impression that there is physical content happening, but in the absolute, you will realize that your consciousness is static, parked. It is the light that is illuminating the scene you are in. And colors, sounds, smells and feelings are appearing in this film frame. 

The film frame is all there is, there is no observer. It is self aware. Your "self" is just an idea that was spawned when consciousness imagined your point of view, because without your point of view, reality is incomplete.

So my life right now is this eternal film frame, and I can interact with it and all "perceptions" just happen out of thin air.

You right now are the only thing in existence. There is nothing going on except *this* right now. However, because you are God in disguise, when this "human" life ends, you jump and now you have 50,000 new character POVs that your previous life imagined.

This is how infinity multiplies itself. All people you have ever encountered in your life were imaginary. But because you will one day live THEIR lives (because someone has to) - they are ALSO real.

You will one day experience what it's like to be your mom as a young adult falling in love with your own father. You created yourself.

See? Your mom is real because you imagined her and now you will live HER life one day.

Same thing with you and I. 

This way reality creates itself like a strange loop, and creates new characters to experience.

This "film frame" is eternal. 

Edited by justfortoday

13 hours ago, justfortoday said:

This is how infinity multiplies itself. All people you have ever encountered in your life were imaginary. But because you will one day live THEIR lives (because someone has to) - they are ALSO real.

You will one day experience what it's like to be your mom as a young adult falling in love with your own father. You created yourself.

See? Your mom is real because you imagined her and now you will live HER life one day.

This way reality creates itself like a strange loop, and creates new characters to experience.

Aren't you sure those are just beliefs, assumptions and guesses haven arised after interpretation of mystical experiences and awakenings?

Who is maintaining that "film frame" of other POV while you are living your movie/POV? ?

On 7/5/2021 at 4:28 PM, justfortoday said:

To the op:

You are as real as me, relatively speaking. 

What you really are, as *weird* as this sounds, is an eternal film frame being illuminated by light/god/consciousness. This eternal film frame shifts and morphs to give you the impression that there is physical content happening, but in the absolute, you will realize that your consciousness is static, parked. It is the light that is illuminating the scene you are in. And colors, sounds, smells and feelings are appearing in this film frame. 

The film frame is all there is, there is no observer. It is self aware. Your "self" is just an idea that was spawned when consciousness imagined your point of view, because without your point of view, reality is incomplete.

So my life right now is this eternal film frame, and I can interact with it and all "perceptions" just happen out of thin air.

You right now are the only thing in existence. There is nothing going on except *this* right now. However, because you are God in disguise, when this "human" life ends, you jump and now you have 50,000 new character POVs that your previous life imagined.

Lmfao. 

"What you really are"... is 

Dude talks as if he talked for others what they are...

He even wrote a damn text.

You aren't the guru for people and you sure as hell don't talk for others, dude.

I ain't none of the shit you we are . But you sure as hell can keep these delusions to yourself.

If you recognize your connection with all of reality, I do not think it is bad to find comfort in this notion of 'alone' even if it does imply separation. Whatever makes you feel Love/Beauty/Truth/Connection.