Javfly33

Contemplating the idea that I am really alone in reality

26 posts in this topic

I have started to contemplate seriously the idea of me being Absolute Truth and not existing anything or anyone outside of me,  of this infinite present moment, and, to be honest, it doesn't have to be dramatic or even a bad thing.

Even though at first it might seem "terrible" that there's no other people or realities being lived, once you really accept it it's actually amazing, because you are actually completely free, and you can also have fun with your imagined characters, parents, places, which I imagine to teach myself things.

For example I just had a conversation with my mom about everything being perspectives and I was trying to teach her to accept that there might not be a material reality.

Then I realized that I imagined all of that to actually help me to accept that actually my mother doesn't exist and is imaginary.

Are you alone in the conventional sense? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Javfly33

Cool bro. Your mother is imaginary in the same way as Javfly33. "I imagined" is saying too much.. it assume "I" entity and "imagine" action, there is only "imaginING": ^_^ 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

21 minutes ago, allislove said:

@Javfly33

Cool bro. Your mother is imaginary in the same way as Javfly33. "I imagined" is saying too much.. it assume "I" entity and "imagine" action, there is only "imaginING": ^_^ 

Yes, this "perceptions" are not mine. This opens up a whole new field of understanding this experience.

28 minutes ago, allislove said:

Cool bro. Your mother is imaginary in the same way as Javfly33. "I imagined" is saying too much.. it assume "I" entity and "imagine" action, there is only "imaginING":

? (I’s imagining you nailed it right there)

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Ionce you really accept it it's actually amazing, because you are actually completely free, and you can also have fun with your imagined characters, parents, places, which I imagine to teach myself things.

Exactly!  It's wonderful to realize it's just a game - you can stop suffering (taking things so damn seriously!)

You also start becoming much more aware of when you are starting to imagine or fantasize about stuff which can often bring you suffering.  You get better and better at catching your own self deceptions and grounding yourself in the present moment.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

41 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Exactly!  It's wonderful to realize it's just a game - you can stop suffering (taking things so damn seriously!)

You also start becoming much more aware of when you are starting to imagine or fantasize about stuff which can often bring you suffering.  You get better and better at catching your own self deceptions and grounding yourself in the present moment.

?? Good to see you around here man 

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

Are you alone in the conventional sense? 

@Javfly33?? 

-Osho

14 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

?? Good to see you around here man 

You too bro :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

17 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Javfly33?? 

I Was going to quote you but something happened.

Answering your question, I am alone completely, not sure what you mean with "conventional sense".

I am God imagining that there's some guy in some city out there with the username "Someone Here" replying to me. That's fantasy. Only This present moment exists. I am completely alone and I accept it.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

?

2 hours ago, allislove said:

@Javfly33
: ^_^ 

4 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Answering your question, I am alone completely, not sure what you mean with "conventional sense".

I meant do you have friends or are you alone even in the conventional sense not only metaphysically alone? 

-Osho

Just now, Someone here said:

I meant do you have friends or are you alone even in the conventional sense not only metaphysically alone? 

Oh no, I do know people who I can hang around from time to time.

Within the illusion I am not alone. 

I'm actually learning to connect more and I'm seeing the fruits of that work coming up, thanks for asking ?

@Javfly33 solipsism is a real bitch. I'm also struggling with this notion. What can we do man except to let it go?

-Osho

@Someone here Life is still fun and unpredictable because we don't have the power to read peoples minds, or to predict the exact events on Earth, God took care of this issue so no need for dread. If you were to fall in love with someone tomorrow you might get so lost in the magic that solipsism just seems like some glitch of autistic nature. It all gets better, I am sure you know this but it is easy to forget sometimes... 

8 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Javfly33 solipsism is a real bitch. I'm also struggling with this notion. What can we do man except to let it go?

Accept it. It's not that bad news. It's actually good news.

You imagined everything! How beautiful that is. 

That you are complete.

And like allislove said, "you" is not real.

"Your life" has been the imagination of God.

Let go of yourself and watch the show play.

@Javfly33 I believe we both exist. 

Just a thought: I don't think you can meaningfully call your life an "illusion." I mean, even if it were a simulation, dream, or such, it's still "real." My point here is based on my perspective that "reality" is an epistemological judgement that can only be established by consciousness. As such (along the lines of the cogito) you can never really doubt that what you are seeing is "real." I don't know if this is at all related to the topic, but I think it's worth mentioning

-Osho

14 minutes ago, dflores321 said:

@Javfly33 this is exactly why solipsism isnt real. Solipsism implies that you are alone and everything is your imagination : spiritual ego. 

^these are pointers, not true. 

No you, and no people being imagined.

I as Existence

1 hour ago, dflores321 said:

@Javfly33 let go of that too, because the ego doesnt discriminate, it will still sneakily identify as god and say hey I'm referring to the Self not me. 

Existence still isnt alone, because other does not exist. 

Notice that there is only 1 person if there are many people, this is a duality. Being alone implies other. 

I know this from experience by the way man. 

This seeming oneness/aloneness was my very first awakening nearly 5 years ago. I was depressed and shocked because I had no one to clear the confusion away. 

Whatever. You are just a figment of my imagination trying to trick myself Into believing you are real. Haha! You didn't got me ;)

5 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Contemplating the idea that I am really alone in reality

With 23,628 others.

Edited by Gesundheit2

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)