TheSomeBody

is this adhd healing technique profitable?

4 posts in this topic

so i came up with adhd technique that is good for me, but after trying with some people this technique i understood that for this technique to work they need to work on thier negative thoughts , they cant have any negative thoughts because it takes the focus from the technique and the mind looks at it like they are really important and with adhd they get too much attention . this negative thoughts extinction prosses is really long, can take even one or two years (sometimes much less) . the technique itself takes only 1 month to work perfectly , it better than adhd medictions and takes some practice and than you dont need to do something for that, unless you got stress in your life that takes you focus than it becomes usless.

so it looks kinda bad when i need to compete with adhd meds that working pretty fine and the fact that lots of people are too lazy for go though this complex prosses , but maybe i am wrong and people are fine with it ? for me this technique is game changer, i though that my life gonna be just me trying to chill all day till i die because i couldnt do anything else , the side effects of the medication are so bad that i couldnt use them anymore .

have ADHD? click here if you want to treat it

Why does it only work if someone has no negative thoughts?

That seems like a tall order.

Something that works within a month could be profitable.

You can't sell people something that they have to do 2 years of work for first.

But you can target the people who are already in the right state for it to work, with the right marketing.

Presumably.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

1 hour ago, flowboy said:

Why does it only work if someone has no negative thoughts?

That seems like a tall order.

Something that works within a month could be profitable.

You can't sell people something that they have to do 2 years of work for first.

But you can target the people who are already in the right state for it to work, with the right marketing.

Presumably.

because they take the focus from the technique, people with adhd try to have some stimulation, they use bad thoughs for that, it is usefull for the stimulation  , negative thinking is much more stronger than positive one.  the problem with regulation of stimulation meaning that it is almost black and white way to live, something is either has strong stimulation or nothing , at the begining of using the technique the stimulation from it so weak that anything can disrupt the prosses . so if they are in a situation when they have bad thoughs of getting bored they will having bad thoughs. but if they are in a situation when they getting bored or doing the technique they will do the technique.

Just now, SaltyMeatballs said:

@TheSomeBody What is the technique?

pretty comlicated to write this on the forum. it is a way to use regulation in a conscious way , that way you can put the right amount of any neurtrasmitter that you want. you can even make ritalin like feeling 

have ADHD? click here if you want to treat it