TheSomeBody

how consciousness is being connected and disconnected

4 posts in this topic

so if everything is consciousness, that your brain is must be some kind of consciousness connection and seperation machine ,right? if so , why consciousness feels one and not many? how the material shows his conscious qualites ?

have ADHD? click here if you want to treat it

Consciousness is a giant creation machine by itself. It has created the brain.

50 minutes ago, TheSomeBody said:

why consciousness feels one and not many?

If it feels one for you - that's very good. It's a sign of unification rather than separation. It is the nature of consciousness, the truth of it, to be one. Separation is counterproductive and illusory. Oneness as consciousness is accompanied by peace, love and joy. It's simply what is so. To be many is only a tool with which consciousness EXPERIENCES itself as one - that can only happen in the universal relative field in which, something else must exist so consciousness has something to compare itself to and say: "Huh, I guess I'm consciousness" It couldn't experience itself as that when ALL THERE IS is consciousness. 

It's like if there were only men on the planet. How would they know they are men when there is no one but men. no women. It is the existence of women (that which is NOT men) that validates the experience of men as men. That is actually also the explanation why there are 2 sexes.

Greg

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

1 hour ago, Eternal Unity said:

Consciousness is a giant creation machine by itself. It has created the brain.

If it feels one for you - that's very good. It's a sign of unification rather than separation. It is the nature of consciousness, the truth of it, to be one. Separation is counterproductive and illusory. Oneness as consciousness is accompanied by peace, love and joy. It's simply what is so. To be many is only a tool with which consciousness EXPERIENCES itself as one - that can only happen in the universal relative field in which, something else must exist so consciousness has something to compare itself to and say: "Huh, I guess I'm consciousness" It couldn't experience itself as that when ALL THERE IS is consciousness. 

It's like if there were only men on the planet. How would they know they are men when there is no one but men. no women. It is the existence of women (that which is NOT men) that validates the experience of men as men. That is actually also the explanation why there are 2 sexes.

Greg

some people feel like they have more than one consciousness at the same time?

have ADHD? click here if you want to treat it

14 hours ago, TheSomeBody said:

some people feel like they have more than one consciousness at the same time?

Expanded consciousness. It's still one only certain aspects are growing and it feels like you are in a higher state.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.