coca

Noticing Low Integrity Pickup Tactics from Leo and other "High Value Men"

211 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Hulia said:

In other lifetime I´ll go to Mars just to be sure not to meet you

Hahaha that was a decent roast. You redeemed yourself?

12 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

You won't don't worry. 

Imagine, we have already known each other in previous lifetime. As you see, I have already made an effort to be born as far as possible from you. Next time I´ll try harder.

26 minutes ago, Harlen Kelly said:

Fascinating, what languages do you speak?

Ukrainian, russian, german, french and a little spanish

1 hour ago, Peter Miklis said:

I don't care about women cheating or being promiscuous, all power to them. What I don't like is the hypocrisy of most women when talking about attraction and dating.

Especially Emerald pissed me off, because she's the perfect example of a woman who slept around in her young years (the years that actually fucking matter, when most women are at their attraction peak) and then when she got older, supposedly more "mature", now it's all about relationship and trust. I call bullshit.

She got married aged 22.

So your post doesn't make sense.

@Etherial Cat Average girl looses her virginity 15-16 these days, thats plenty of time to hoe around and put out for the streets before becoming more "mature" and being all about relationship and trust.

Just now, coca said:

@Etherial Cat Average girl looses her virginity 15-16 these days, thats plenty of time to hoe around and put out for the streets before becoming more "mature" and being all about relationship and trust.

I don't call being 22 out of attraction peak.

People here seem to be holding grudges against females who are extremely young (15- 22 ?) for their choice of partners.

It's normal when you are out of childhood to try to figure out how things work and have little wisdom. Don't expect teenage girls to hold the same perspective as women who have lived 10-15 years more.

But even with that, Emerald mentioned that she was in a LTR for most of her mid to late teens. 

@Etherial Cat 26 is when looks start to declining with 30 being the danger zone. Nobody here is holding grudges against females for their choice of partners, that is simply your projection. 

If you carefully read any of our posts, you will understand that we have no problem with girls being hoes, only when they act like innocent virgin soul princesses after being ran thru.

Thread reopened, please keep it cool and restrain from posting about other members

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

A LOT of girls get horny with alcohol. I know this from direct experience, and from anecdotal testimonies from guys who used to be my friends.

A LOT of girls like casual sex, one night stands and are not looking for a relationship.

On 7/5/2021 at 7:12 PM, Karmadhi said:

Most girls these days go to bars and clubs to have fun with their friends not to find partners or people to fuck. We are in the digital age now, girls have enough sources to meet people from social circle, work/school and online dating. I do not know 1 single girl that goes to bars and clubs to meet people or find partners, it is just to unwind with people they already know. Of course you can talk to them and try to do something but the notion that clubs/bars are places where people go to meet people is long dead.

I agree

On 7/5/2021 at 8:48 PM, Bando said:

You don't understand how many options hot girls have

But I do. For a hot girl to have sex is as easy as breathing air. They can get sex anywhere, everywhere, all the time.

On 7/6/2021 at 2:36 AM, Harlen Kelly said:

I have noticed that unfortunately too many men on this forum are very naive in regards to women.

Yeah, me too.

On 7/7/2021 at 2:33 AM, Hulia said:

What is red pill ideology?

To my understanding is:

-Accepting the fact that women are humans.

-Accepting human nature.

PLS no ban. She asked, I am just answering what I understand it to be.