coca

Noticing Low Integrity Pickup Tactics from Leo and other "High Value Men"

211 posts in this topic

@Peter Miklis going to the club tonight. Gonna ask the sloppy women who are about to puke on the dance floor and grinding on every dude they see if they are here just for relaxing and dancing hahahahahahahahaaha

goddamn boy! I'm gonna role with this joke irl. everyone will get a kick out of it

Edited by Axiomatic

@Axiomatic hahaha good luck man, have fun.

Btw, from reading your posts I get the feeling you're living in some ghetto area, is that the case?

1 minute ago, Peter Miklis said:

@Axiomatic hahaha good luck man, have fun.

Btw, from reading your posts I get the feeling you're living in some ghetto area, is that the case?

I live in a city, and the street i live on has some fuckin fools. ill say that

hulia definitely lives in an internet bubble

Edited by Axiomatic

@Axiomatic Both can instill bad experiences into the other. Women are not holy or pure in general, I agree. If men can't be pure, then so can't women.

Should you really feel offended by this? It seems there is something more underlying to this.

Edited by Windappreciator

4 minutes ago, Windappreciator said:

@Axiomatic Both can instill bad experiences into the other. Women are not holy or pure in general, I agree. If men can't be pure, then so can't women.

Should you really feel offended by this? It seems there is something more underlying to this.

My boy is in the hospital cuz a woman set him up to be robbed by 2 goons. And i come on here seeing men getting shamed constantly. It's deceiving 

1 hour ago, Hulia said:

@Windappreciator Don´t listen to @Zeroguy. He is just raving, because I am not interested to fly to his fucking Belgrade. 

Hahahahahahahahaha 

1 hour ago, Axiomatic said:

hulia

more like foolia 

Don't. 

We really are made for each other don't we @Hulia.

So funny. Wish conditions are different. Some other lifetime. 

7 hours ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Hardcore sex is all about mechanicalness, but to do it properly you'd have to be bigger than her, both wider and taller. You can't have a short slim body and expect to satisfy a curvy girl. It's not gonna happen. You gotta prey on her like a mad dog preying on a little kitty, overwhelm her body with stimulations and override her reactions with force. That's what she means by hardcore, purely animalistic and mechanical. But then how are you gonna last for more than 5 seconds lol.

Not at all. Mechanicalness is a separate factor

@Emerald The first line of the Madonna/Whore dichotomy states that Women are unable to maintain arousal in a loving , committed relationship, which Leo has never gotten close to mentioning, or even implying.

You yourself said you are a highly sexual woman, and have one night stands and flings with guys you barely know, there is literally no more evidence that we need, you are saying this from the perspective of a lower sexual value, higher consciousness girl on Leos forum, imagine what kind of "flings" and "one night stands" girls with higher sexual value are having. You just confirmed what Leo has been saying all along, your response is just your personal projections of how you personally as a woman think men should respond and assign value to promiscuous women, from the male POV men cant help to view promiscuous woman as low value and undesirable, as it is hardwired in the male brain from evolution to value sexual loyalty in relationships, so naturally known "highly sexual" women don't get taken seriously and get pumped and dumped.

7 minutes ago, coca said:

You yourself said you are a highly sexual woman, and have one night stands and flings with guys you barely know,

And yet she had the fucking audacity to label me and couple other guys undesirable on the Why men cheat thread, when we explained reasons for men cheating. Good riddance lol

18 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

This very much depends on you.

Stop worrying about the numbers and just get excited about going out and approaching on a weekly basis.

2000 will certainly get you some amazing times.

how many time should i go out in a weekly basis? how many times a week and how many approaches each? then how many hours should i spent

1 hour ago, Axiomatic said:

My boy is in the hospital cuz a woman set him up to be robbed by 2 goons. And i come on here seeing men getting shamed constantly. It's deceiving 

lol. That's what happens when you fuck around. Story so old that it's in the Bible.

20 minutes ago, Peter Miklis said:

And yet she had the fucking audacity to label me and couple other guys undesirable on the Why men cheat thread, when we explained reasons for men cheating. Good riddance lol

Well you can explain it. 

Will they ever say this for example that every time they have short break some arguing or whatever up with their current bf they will usually call their ex? 

Then they will return to relationship after "therapy". 

Women don't cheat. 

@Peter Miklis Everytime women cheated her husband or boyfriend with me it always was on her initiative. 

But no we are all saints. Lie somebody else. 

Also if initiative cam from my side it was never difficult to made her cheat her bf or husband. 

Thank you. 

Edited by Zeroguy