for dances and raves 

1 minute ago, Windappreciator said:

Why not dance at home?

She needs Brazilian jungle for it.

Catch a flight and come to Belgrade.

Just now, Windappreciator said:

Why not dance at home?

also possible, but it´s not the same

less intense than in a club with all the people raving around, inventing their own dances and movements, loud music, light effects...

Just now, Zeroguy said:

She needs Brazilian jungle for it.

Catch a flight and come to Belgrade.

I think you need a lobotomy.¬¬

1 minute ago, Windappreciator said:

I think you need a lobotomy.¬¬

ufff I love it.

Everything to re heal my mind from non sense .Be my guest just shot in my direction to remember fully who you guys really are.

2 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Everything to re heal my mind from non sense .Be my guest just shot in my direction to remember fully who you guys really are.

Teach me.

4 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

ufff I love it.

7 minutes ago, Hulia said:

less intense than in a club with all the people raving around, inventing their own dances and movements, loud music, light effects...

I guess, but love is most fun, is it not?

9 minutes ago, Hulia said:

Less intense, but much more freedom to explore yourself, dance nakedly, let your body do whatever it feels like, having a lot of space and switching to silence whenever you want to - dancing at home is AMZAING :) 

On 6/7/2021 at 4:37 AM, Galyna said:

For God's sake, why do you have such an opinion about women? Does this happen all the time to you?

What is wrong with sucking a dick in the parking lot 30 minutes after talking with the guy?

@Windappreciator Mostly it's about this nonsense these spiritual people will throw at you .

Nothing really against them top class people but... I mean c'mon.

Why I can't call some women sluts when they actually are sluts?

What's the problem with that?

@Zeroguy I suppose it is because of, how do you know she's a slut and it also hurts them.

What do you mean by "these spiritual people"?

14 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

17 minutes ago, Hulia said:

9 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

What is wrong with sucking a dick in the parking lot 30 minutes after talking with the guy?

Leo: there are some very sexually promiscious women

Developed, enlightened lvl 176 people: why do you have such a low opinion of women?

Also developed, enlightened lvl 176 people: (Wait... have I just slut shamed someone?)

14 hours ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

I started writing a long post trying to tell you that techno clubs in Berlin are very different from what you describe as "clubs" - and a few actually are, I've worked there and know many club goers. Many people come for the music, to hear specific DJs and to dance ecstatically (and take a lot of drugs, including psychedelics). So for example where I worked, people hooking up is quite rare. It's very much music focused, this exists as well, there's more than mainstream clubs.

I can relate. When I go to clubs/underground parties, I got my sneakers on, shit loads of drugs; and dance until the morning... when guys approach I push them away cause i came for the MUSIC B|

softly into the Abyss...

12 minutes ago, Windappreciator said:

@Zeroguy I suppose it is because of, how do you know she's a slut and it also hurts them.

I don't wear white gloves.Deeply honest and people can't bare that.Not my fucking problem.Spiritual ,uncoditional grow some skin "acceptance of all".

12 minutes ago, Windappreciator said:

What do you mean by "these spiritual people"?

Like teaching (nothing against) tell someone that you love him/her.

Now you have Leo's girl from parking lot and lets say you have sex with her and maybe even enter relationship with her(not denying she has potential for change aldo in reality it's slim ) and one day you tell her that.I mean just wtf.

Some goes for whiteknights (will not go into real motivation behind it) .I mean wtf and c'mon.

4 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

I don't wear white gloves.Deeply honest and people can't bare that.Not my fucking problem.Spiritual ,uncoditional grow some skin "acceptance of all".

Why don't you? No problem with darkness, but how one is using it.

6 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Now you have Leo's girl from parking lot and lets say you have sex with her and maybe even enter relationship with her(not denying she has potential for change aldo in reality it's slim ) and one day you tell her that.I mean just wtf.

If one is getting his dick sucked like with Leo's girl one is also giving opportunity to her to be a slut.

9 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Some goes for whiteknights (will not go into real motivation behind it) .I mean wtf and c'mon.

Well as black knight you should expect white knights or not?

So discuss your stuff.Try to convince each other in your own set of beleifs.Play that game ,who cares.

Whole attraction is based on survival and nothing else.Always been that simple.

@Leo Gura

By RSD are you talking about Owen Cook? And would you recommend his courses?

I am now on a summer vacation and I came up with an idea I told a friend of mine that we can go to a random party/bar in the country in order to get out of our comfort zones and practice communicating with the opposite sex. I also said that I'm looking for sex because I feel like I really want it already. But that brought up a dilemma I have - Should I really waste my virginity that easily on some random woman just because I want to have sex that bad? It makes me look like some beta if I don't have much standards for the woman. And also, even if I find an amazing woman, I am still not interested in a relationship now, only sex, so what do I do? 

4 hours ago, Hulia said:

@Zeroguy I was just saying, that girls go to club for relaxing / dancing and not for fucking. You slightly deviated from the topic.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

you clearly dont go to clubs. I see sloppy ass girls doin sloppy ass things tryna get some dick like an animal. Please get off your high horse

LMAO this girl said 'relaxing and dancing' goddamn! this made me laugh out loud that my roommate is wondering wtf is goin on hahahahahahaha

Edited by Axiomatic

@Windappreciator Expecting guys to not want to have their dick sucked is even bigger mental acrobatics than judging women for being sluts.

For white to exist, there has to be black. For goodness there has to be evil. For commited people there have to be promiscuous ones. Ying and Yang. The way it should be.

@Peter Miklis See the thing with infinity is, you can push something aside and add another thing on its place instead and there will be always room to push something aside and add another over and over.