coca

Noticing Low Integrity Pickup Tactics from Leo and other "High Value Men"

211 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura @Hello from Russia Ironically it is you who is being unspiritual here in that: 1) you judge all this social activity and think of it as unspiritual, creating a shadow out of it, and 2) you have the desire to control people by telling them how to behave and what not to drink.

When did I ever desire or imply to desire to control anyone, contradict any of your points or try to shame anyone for being unspiritual???

If you carefully read my posts, you would see that I have no judgement against any of these activities, I simply think members on this forum should separate their ideas of being this "high value man that embraces sexual energy with lOvE and COnSOIOUSNEss" that all the girls wanna sleep with, with gaming on disinhibited horny drunk girls, especially when they have personally not been drinking that night. (Literally the exact points you made in your rant against pickup)

B) Yes, pursing sex requires that one behave differently than sitting in a meditation retreat. Sex is survival, and it is a game

I never have said otherwise, I have simply said that I see a lack of effort into applying higher integrity values and screening for long term compatibility,as men and women value sex differently, which is crucial if one wants to tout themselves as "embracing sexual energy with love and consciousness". 

3 hours ago, coca said:

@Leo Gura @Hello from Russia Ironically it is you who is being unspiritual here in that: 1) you judge all this social activity and think of it as unspiritual, creating a shadow out of it, and 2) you have the desire to control people by telling them how to behave and what not to drink.

Lmao, that is your projection, dude. I have 0 desire to control what other people are doing, unless maybe it is my very close partner and I don't really consider anything unspiritual. I view everything as spiritual. But you create all these distinctions and drag me, Leo and others into this very narrow (in my opinion) perception

6 hours ago, coca said:

I see a lack of effort into applying higher integrity values and screening for long term compatibility,as men and women value sex differently,

I talk about screening a lot. To screen effectively one must have sexual options first.

Dude, people go to bars and clubs to get drunk and horny. What do you think a club is??

The reason to go to bars and clubs is because that's where the hot single people are found.

I have no problem with integrity in this domain. The lack integrity is your judgment.

To me, whether a girls drinks or not has no effect on my game. I can run game at a girl in the grocery store. It makes no difference. You are the one hung up on this drinking stuff. I don't even think about it. Meanwhile you are obsessed with it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 4.7.2021 at 5:33 PM, coca said:

I see many members on this forum touting ideas like "EMbrAce sExAal eNerGy with lOve and conSciousnNss!"

Can you give examples of this?

Not to say that I don't like the idea but I haven't seen it recently.

I would go as far and say embrace anything with Love and consciousness.

Even women in night clubs who manipulate men to make love with them.

You see manipulation happens everywhere.

@Leo Gura

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

ude, people go to bars and clubs to get drunk and horny. What do you think a club is??

Most girls these days go to bars and clubs to have fun with their friends not to find partners or people to fuck. We are in the digital age now, girls have enough sources to meet people from social circle, work/school and online dating. I do not know 1 single girl that goes to bars and clubs to meet people or find partners, it is just to unwind with people they already know. Of course you can talk to them and try to do something but the notion that clubs/bars are places where people go to meet people is long dead. At least for girls it is. Plenty of horny drunk guys still and will always hit on girls on bars/clubs. Much on the annoyance of girls that always complain about it.  . Exceptions would be parties organised by a specific organisation/events and social gatherings like a football match.

Edited by Karmadhi

5 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

@Leo Gura

Most girls these days go to bars and clubs to have fun

There's nothing more fun than fucking.

5 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

We are in the digital age now, girls have enough sources to meet people from social circle, work/school and online dating. I do not know 1 single girl that goes to bars and clubs to meet people or find partners, it is just to unwind with people they already know.

Of course no girl will admit to going to a club to fuck. She must act like it's just fun with friends so she isn't slut-shamed by folks like you.

Don't kid yourself. People go to clubs to fuck. Whether they admit it or not.

On 04/07/2021 at 9:03 PM, coca said:

@Leo Gura Yo Leo u always talk about picking up girls at a night club sober as you dont drink, but docent that imply that the girls you are picking up have been drinking/ are intoxicated?

Leo Gura: Some yes, some no. Depends. Doesn't really matter. I prefer girls who don't drink or drink little.

I've lost plenty of girls simply because they drank so much they were too sick to have sex with.

Me:Dosent it matter if they are making decisions disinhibited while you are sober? If you've had some experience with alcohol you know it can definitely, well let's say, skew ones perceptions for the night and make girls way looser. Its legally rape. Also why would you sleep with drunk women if you don't promote pump/dump and have explicitly outlined that girls who drink are a dealbreaker when u are looking for a girlfriend, a lot of girls who go out to clubs are regular drinkers/smokers/party girls. I would just personally feel uncomfortable gaming drunk girls sober, Id wanna at least get on their playing field. 

I see many members on this forum touting ideas like "EMbrAce sExAal eNerGy with lOve and conSciousnNss!", and after reading their pickup tactics, it involves things like picking off vulnerable drunk girls, manipulating girls perception of you to appear appear more attractive and confident,(And not being interested or screening for a long term relationship with the women), when in reality you would be behaving differently if you were not pursing sex. Leo actually describes a lot of this behavior himself in his rant against the pickup community: 

I just feel like this forum has lost track of these higher integrity ideas, and is behaving like chimps, which is all fine and gravy, I only see a problem with it when we are students of "high integrity" putting in no effort to screen girls for long term compatibility before sleeping with them, and boasting about "lay counts" and how good your "game" is and how much of a "high value man" you are, which is only "high value" from the perspective of a woman's survival, so really the term "high value man" is synonymous with douchebag, as your spending so much time and energy to please women to get vagina, you could spend that time pursuing consciousness work and life purpose (which is the greater good for society and our communities and takes up a lot of time and often conflicts with your sexual interests). 

I have also noticed a lot of avoidance when I try to discuss these topics or bring them to light, people simply stop replying to the thread, as is the case with the example above^

You made a  good point.

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Leo Gura

Would it be wise though to go to a club specifically for the purpose to fuck a girl and then leave her (or she leaving him) ? Especially if you're still a virgin

5 minutes ago, fopylo said:

@Leo Gura

Would it be wise though to go to a club specifically for the purpose to fuck a girl and then leave her (or she leaving him) ? Especially if you're still a virgin

You are looking at it too seriously.

Go to a club and have fun. See what happens. Have no expectations.

Hot girls have lots of sex on a whim. It's not all about finding some ideal partner. Sometimes people are just horny and looking for an adventure.

@Leo Gura

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Hot girls have lots of sex on a whim

Hard for me to believe. It would make more sense to me if a not hot girl would have no problem sleeping with anyone, but a hot girl is higher value for sex for a guy.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's not all about finding some ideal partner.

Sure, this wasn't my intention. In a sense I want to have sex but not be in a relationship yet. Want to get some sexual experience before that

7 minutes ago, fopylo said:

Hard for me to believe.

Exactly.

Because you have too little experience with the sexual escapades of hot girls.

Girls conceal and lie about how much sex they have and how easily and quickly they have it. She doesn't want you to know she sucked some random dude's cock in the parking lot after talking to him for 30 minutes. Yet this happens all the time. Your innocent girl isn't as innocent as you imagine. Your blood would boil if you knew how much sex these girls are having without you and the kind of scumbags they do it with. I am mean total scumbags.

58 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

She doesn't want you to know she sucked some random dude's cock in the parking lot after talking to him for 30 minutes. Yet this happens all the time.

For God's sake, why do you have such an opinion about women? Does this happen all the time to you?

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

6 minutes ago, Galyna said:

For God's sake, why do you have such an opinion about women? Does this happen all the time to you?

I've seen too much ;)

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Hot girls have lots of sex on a whim. 

This is very true I used to run with a club promotor back in my pua days and routinely run into stunners at many of these clubs, id talk to the other dudes at that club and bring up a particular chicks name and they'd say "really you were with her too?" and we would laugh about it.

You don't understand how many options hot girls have, they can easily attract many high value men and often times loop them around their finger, its like a fat kid at a candy shop. Id say most women nowadays have a body cu** of 15-25 and hot girls 40-60 based of what ive seen.

Leo is dropping nothing but facts here because I’ve been that scumbag.  Maybe it’s a good idea to stay in fantasy world if you must fight against truth tbh.  

Once you actually spend some time experiencing it for yourself, it may ruin some things for you that you always had up on a pedestal.  Well, not ruin per say but you’ll no longer get mad about it and judge.  It’s a form of mini enlightenment. xD

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I've seen too much ;)

Yeah, but ppl on the forum will have bias. 

You've seen too much where, in the nightclubs? 

I feel some sort of lost hope here. Maybe you need to date a foreigner. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

9 minutes ago, Galyna said:

Yeah, but ppl on the forum will have bias. 

So? We all got biases.

You've seen too much where, in the nightclubs? 

Mating is a dirty business.

Surprise!

I feel some sort of lost hope here. Maybe you need to date a foreigner. 

Lost hope for what?

You think foreigners aren't filthy horny dogs too? It's the human condition.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Girls conceal and lie about how much sex they have and how easily and quickly they have it. She doesn't want you to know she sucked some random dude's cock in the parking lot after talking to him for 30 minutes. Yet this happens all the time. Your innocent girl isn't as innocent as you imagine. Your blood would boil if you knew how much sex these girls are having without you and the kind of scumbags they do it with. I am mean total scumbags.

On point. I have noticed that unfortunately too many men on this forum are very naive in regards to women. It's very unfortunate. 

They actually believe that their girl is an angel fallen from the sky who has never engaged in fun sex for the sake of fun sex until reality hits them in the face. 

Edited by Harlen Kelly