sethman

why Leo don't make the video in to 30 minutes and less

34 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, LastThursday said:

I think you forget that his audience is not scientific. The only reason a scientific presenter can speak so concisely is because s/he uses a lot of scientific words and is speaking to a scientific audience.

I didn't say he should be scientific, because he didn't take time to think to convert words to the right place, he took time to explain unnecessary things. but this kind of thing comes as talent, it doesn't come by accident. 

Leo also uses some jargon (god, ego, enlightenment and so on), but mostly it's plain English, so it takes a lot longer to explain. Also, unlike a scientific seminar Leo uses lots and lots of examples to make his stuff easier to understand, and this takes extra time.

you need to be precise. Good example is Jesus. he is plain with his words and expression. 

instead of talking 10 hours about what is truth he says I am the truth. 

Edited by sethman
missing word

2 hours ago, sethman said:

instead of talking 10 hours about what is truth he says I am the truth.

And that explains precisely nothing.

Leo's audience needs explanation, he's not preaching to the converted. Explanation takes lots of words. Leo has to convice his audience of what he's saying. The more esoteric the video, the longer he needs to explain things, which is why his videos have got longer.

What you're saying is like saying that War and Peace should just be ten pages long, because most of it is fluff. Yes, maybe, but then you lose all the nuance and guts of the story and all the juicy details.

You should be able to focus for a few hours on anything without it being a problem. Here's a short video for you:

All stories and explanations are false.

14 hours ago, LastThursday said:

And that explains precisely nothing.

Leo's audience needs explanation, he's not preaching to the converted. Explanation takes lots of words. Leo has to convice his audience of what he's saying. The more esoteric the video, the longer he needs to explain things, which is why his videos have got longer.

What you're saying is like saying that War and Peace should just be ten pages long, because most of it is fluff. Yes, maybe, but then you lose all the nuance and guts of the story and all the juicy details.

You should be able to focus for a few hours on anything without it being a problem. Here's a short video for you:

I can understand, weather it's long or short doesn't matter. what matter is his consciousness. like watching a movie, if you like it, time fly, if you don't it is like years. 

The most difficult things for Leo would be converting Spritual insight and conscious experience to exact words. he is good at defining and expressing things in logical manner but towards choosing the right word and actions is the imost mpossible thing for him. 

On 7/4/2021 at 8:27 AM, Recursoinominado said:

Leo should join Tik Tok and make 15 seconds videos explaining the structure of Reality dancing and pointing at shit.

xD He should hire a girl to make an Onlyfans, tease everyone in the free or $3 subscription with short profound insights then upsell the full insights in the direct messages inbox

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

@LastThursday  no problem

Maybe leo should spend less money on strippers and more on marketing actualized.org content, hire a team, scale the business etc. 

but that´s just maybe, strippers are nice too

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

2 hours ago, sethman said:

The most difficult things for Leo would be converting Spritual insight and conscious experience to exact words. he is good at defining and expressing things in logical manner but towards choosing the right word and actions is the imost mpossible thing for him.

Don't be daft there are no "right" words. Right according to whom, you? Watch this video for an explanation as to why - it's only two hours long:

@sethman good to hear. What was your takeaway from the Jacques Derrida video then?

1 hour ago, LastThursday said:

@sethman good to hear. What was your takeaway from the Jacques Derrida video then?

the problem of jacques derrida is he has state that words have no fixed meaning. that is true but also false. "Deconstruction argues that language, especially ideal concepts such as truth and justice, is irreducibly complex, unstable, or impossible to determine." 

the problem is why do you choose deconstruction as a method for reality instead of construction? 

Reality has order, sphere and circle. every language has order to works on in different sphere and circle. 

but words are Spritual by themselves and have fixed meaning. 

Leo way of reality is inverted. I would love to hear his idea about on this

@LastThursday for example what is your Religion? 

for example my religion is orthodox Chrstian but it does mean I stop being orthodox because of deconstruction. I didn't say my religion-culture is illusion or imaginary, but I construct Reality. I update my religion, to the next level Orthodox 2. I use my Religion culture as prototype for next sprtual journey the same is true for everything. 

Leo says Relality is imagination but this is wrong. who decides it is imagination, Reality is imagination in one layer. Reality has orders. 

for example Religion at its source is God himself.

Religion = goodness, for humans being godly or Resembling God. instead of Leo Criticizing Religion-culture or institution he simply Crtisize Religion which is God himself. 

instead of Criticizing Science-culture he simply Crtisize Science which is God. science is God. if God is the universe and infinite, God is also a science. there are two things in the universe which are Sprituality and science which are God. he simply crtisize God. 

Instead of Crtisizing Irrationality he state Rationality is wrong. but irrationality appeared in disguise as Rationality is wrong. 

Immorality appears as disguise as moral is wrong. 

I keep going on all videos. everthing is wrong and unusable as study material nor can they change people. 

The video simply makes you alert. Period.  @Leo Gura

Edited by sethman
missing word

On 7/5/2021 at 9:52 AM, Michael569 said:

You're taking piss but man, this is how some teenagers earn tens of thousands of dollars these days :D!

If he hired a big booty blonde with actualized.org tattooed across her but cheeks, you bet actualized.org will get to 2 mils in 4 months. 

#screwintegrity 

oh my god lmao

On 7/5/2021 at 9:39 AM, UDT said:

Before the fanboys turn you into bloody corpse, admittedly his early work (the black button shirt era e.g.) you notice better content, more structure. I guess that was his prime

I... agree

It's Love.

@sethman

On 7/4/2021 at 1:46 PM, sethman said:

why Leo don't cut the long hour video in to short Precise word? 

It probably came from the toast master days and when he had to present in front of academic classes, found it to eventually be too easy and so he makes longer videos. Also, a very complex topic does take longer break down, especially if you know it's a diverse range of people listening to the material, not a specific sub set like other scientists.

On 7/5/2021 at 1:39 PM, UDT said:

Before the fanboys turn you into bloody corpse, admittedly his early work (the black button shirt era e.g.) you notice better content, more structure. I guess that was his prime

Lol your so full of shit. His new content gets better and better. 

Admittedly, sometimes his videos seem a bit to casual... But, he has put out some of his best work the past few months... The Wisdom Video, The Integrity video, the Holistic thinking video... His how your mind interprets reality etc.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

7 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@sethman

It probably came from the toast master days and when he had to present in front of academic classes, found it to eventually be too easy and so he makes longer videos. Also, a very complex topic does take longer break down, especially if you know it's a diverse range of people listening to the material, not a specific sub set like other scientists.

@Leo GuraHe needs a toast master class. 

On 07/07/2021 at 2:06 PM, sethman said:

but words are Spritual by themselves and have fixed meaning. 

Nope. What does booty mean? It used to mean loot, now it also means backside. Words change. Even the way words are said change - just listen to American English and British English, they used to be the same at one point. Language is constantly changing. If words had fixed meaning we would all be speaking the same language. Words are spiritual only if you think they are.

the problem is why do you choose deconstruction as a method for reality instead of construction?

We don't, Jacques Derrida did. It just so happens to be useful for understanding language.

@LastThursday for example what is your Religion?

My religion is irrelevant to the discussion.

My question is, what is really your intention behind watching Leo's content? Is it just to criticise and look for holes in his explanations? Or is it to open your mind?

Edited by LastThursday