sethman

why Leo don't make the video in to 30 minutes and less

34 posts in this topic

why Leo don't cut the long hour video in to short Precise word? 

Leo created a new channel for clips cutting down his longer videos into short digestible points not too long ago: Actualized Clips

2 hours ago, sethman said:

Leo should join Tik Tok and make 15 seconds videos explaining the structure of Reality dancing and pointing at shit.

not like that, being careful about and deeply thought about what he gonna present, hardly prepared about the word, the message he want to intend to transfer, and try to make it juicy, instead of free talk. if he make it 30 minutes like video with all the a effort and preparation, I think it makes actualized.org more smarter. using time properly is one quality. 

@sethman 2x speed done.

also he has shorter videos

one of the greatest episodes was like 5hours. i love that.

Trigger warnings behind every bundle of toughs, getting to the point or setting the context, a bit of rambling, and there is a large amount of words needed to convey subtler things.

Before the fanboys turn you into bloody corpse, admittedly his early work (the black button shirt era e.g.) you notice better content, more structure. I guess that was his prime

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

On 04/07/2021 at 4:27 PM, Recursoinominado said:

Leo should join Tik Tok and make 15 seconds videos explaining the structure of Reality dancing and pointing at shit.

You're taking piss but man, this is how some teenagers earn tens of thousands of dollars these days :D!

If he hired a big booty blonde with actualized.org tattooed across her but cheeks, you bet actualized.org will get to 2 mils in 4 months. 

#screwintegrity 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

2 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

You're taking piss but man, this is how some teenagers earn tens of thousands of dollars these days :D!

If he hired a big booty blonde with actualized.org tattooed across her but cheeks, you bet actualized.org will get to 2 mils in 4 months. 

Which is why it is so sad to hear that. :D

29 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

#screwintegrity 

Lol

@Michael569

43 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

a big booty blonde with actualized.org tattooed across her but cheeks

God twerks in mysterious ways.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

On 04/07/2021 at 1:46 PM, sethman said:

Why not press pause and watch the rest another day?

All stories and explanations are false.

he took much time because he isn't preparing well enough. he simply come and talk. but if he prepared as a scientific seminar presenter do, he can minimise the time he took. not the long hours video make a sense but the best jucied insight with high motivation. 

29 minutes ago, sethman said:

he took much time because he isn't preparing well enough. he simply come and talk. but if he prepared as a scientific seminar presenter do, he can minimise the time he took. not the long hours video make a sense but the best jucied insight with high motivation.

I think you forget that his audience is not scientific. The only reason a scientific presenter can speak so concisely is because s/he uses a lot of scientific words and is speaking to a scientific audience.

Leo also uses some jargon (god, ego, enlightenment and so on), but mostly it's plain English, so it takes a lot longer to explain. Also, unlike a scientific seminar Leo uses lots and lots of examples to make his stuff easier to understand, and this takes extra time.

I'm sure Leo prepares plenty. There's no way he could talk about what he does without solid preparation.

[Leo fanboy, I'm looking at you @UDT]

36 minutes ago, sethman said:

Theres something which is lost when the work is only about information. Listen to what he doesnt say. 

Sailing on the ceiling 

@LastThursday  How am I fanboy? Literally agree with OP if you haven´t noticed.  Maybe read it again. 

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

@UDT sorry miscommunication - I meant I'm the fan boy not you. I was just proving your point about fan boys and bloody corpses. Anyway, moving on...