Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thought Art

I am speaking to a Krya Yogi

5 posts in this topic

On facebook recently I've been contacted by a Krya yogi who says I came to him in a dream. He mentions that he recognizes my spiritual potential and wants to teach me. 

How should I approach him? I suspect he is very knowledgeable about Krya, but potentially Dogmatic. He likely wont be able to understand my non-dogmatic approach. I can tell already that he is dogmatically attached to his own Gurus word having to ask him permission to travel etc. He beleives that that Satguru can see the past and future and he gives a major aspect of his authority to him. But, he also speaks about the importance of internal knowledge vs external knoweldge. That seems like a contradiction.

I want to learn more about Krya from someone emerged in that world and compare it to the Krya books I have from the reading list.

What should I ask him? What are your thoughts on how to approach him other than being open minded?

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

It seems like a charltan.stay away and dont be fooled.true kriya yogis will not go out and teach kriya.they will use that time to practice kriya.teaching is infirior compared to practicing kriya

there are lot of charltan and frauds in every field including kriya.the way i see it it is a real red flag.stay away before u get tricked financially and emotionally

There is a thing called tantric desciple.it is a very advanced desciple.vivekanandan was a tantric desciple.gurus are alert in recognising tantric desciple and is looking to teach them.the chance of u being a tantric desciple is 1/10.so it is better to be safe than sorry

You don't need him. You can learn kriya yourself from books. And the kriya gurus teach very weak kriyas. They hold back the good stuff. Cut out the middle man