Flim

Are my family and friends thinking?

24 posts in this topic

Or am I just imagining that they're thinking?

Does it matter which it is?

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

@Mason Riggle I mean, does anything matter? Still curious, tho... In this reality/dream that God is creating, are the "people" that my ego encounter thinking their own thoughts? Or am "I" being fooled by a very inticately presented illusion of otherness?

@Flim You can become directly conscious of how you imagine them to think. Even the most fucked up thoughts and irrational thinking, which could never come out of your "human mind" is imagined by the universal mind into others. 

Dont rely on your "human finite mind" to understand how that works. Up your consciousness and experience how its done.

@Flim let me put it this way.. Does it make a difference which it is? 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

2 hours ago, Mason Riggle said:

@Flim let me put it this way.. Does it make a difference which it is? 

The difference is simply the difference itself.  What is actual vs what is not actual? Well to him I would say look at your hand.  That's actual. Look at it long enough and the "you" looking at a "hand" can collapse leaving only actuality.  Perhaps there was always just Actuality and all differences were constructed by the mind?   And maybe one can get an Absolute answer to this inquiry?  And If all differences collapse into One and this is Truth then how could others have been "actually" thinking?

:)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Tim Ho said:

Yes they are thinking  :) 

What if you are imagining that?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

21 hours ago, Nahm said:

You’re imagining that you’re thinking. 

What a blow. 

@Flim 

Imagine that the thoughts are not personal, even though if it seems like that. So, the thoughts (or more precisely 'thinking') is like the sounds of the car or the falling rain drops. You are the source of thinking (the car that generates sounds or the cloud that produces drops). You are everything & everyone (you, me, family, friends, dog, tree, the rock, etc). 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@allislove Yeah, so even being aware that I am everything - does a "person" that "I" am interacting with have a "pov" with "thoughts"? Or can there only ever be one "ego pov" with "thoughts" at a given "time"?

Edited by Flim

58 minutes ago, Flim said:

@allislove Yeah, so even being aware that I am everything - does a "person" that "I" am interacting with have a "pov" with "thoughts"? 

122846165-a-caucasian-boy-playing-finger-puppets-toys-dolls-figures-of-animals-heroes-of-the-puppet-theatre-pu.jpg

Let's say "Flim" is the toy on the left hand and "allislove" is the toy on the right hand. The question then transforms to: does "allislove" that "Flim" is interacting with have a "pov" with "thoughts"? The answer is no (even though it looks like that). You are the source of thinking, you are literally everything ("allislove", "Flim", etc), not just a frog toy.

On 7/5/2021 at 2:49 AM, Tim Ho said:

I know.  The word "you" in your sentence is God/conscious,  but that is not what being asked.   Within this reality,  you and your family are at same level if you apply the verb "thinking".

Correct 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@allislove Okay, so just be 100% clear... Me as "flim" is just an illusion, but that illusion is being played out. Are the "people" that "I" interact with also playing out separate illusions (even though we are one source)?

23 minutes ago, Flim said:

@allislove Okay, so just be 100% clear... Me as "flim" is just an illusion, but that illusion is being played out. Are the "people" that "I" interact with also playing out separate illusions (even though we are one source)?

Yes. They are not separated though. "not separated" in the same way as the fingers on your hand are not separated - it's just a hand, even though there are different fingers. Whatever is looking through my eyes and yours literally one. There is no "looking through the eyes" though, the eyes is inside it so to speak.

@allislove I have to admit that I am a bit confused. A month or so ago I read a thread on here where they were dicussing how when "I" experience "my" pov, the "people" that "I" interact with are not because all that exists in the present is the one pov, but "their" pov will also be experienced, but when it does, "my" pov won't be happening. Their pov and my pov are really the same pov experiencing at a different "time" (I don't know how else to describe it)