Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jon_Bundesen

Is it normal needing to mobilize yourself everyday towards self actualization?

3 posts in this topic

As the title says.

I watched this video where Leo does a guided mobilization from 25:00

I just wanted to know if this is part of the path to needing to mobilize yourself every day to not fall into low consciousness stuff like playing video games or eating junk food etc.

If anyone has gone through the process of mobilization to keep staying on track did it then become less and less as you kept going with self-actualization? 

There's LEVELS to this shit!!!

I have no idea what you specifically mean by mobilization. But yes, this path is incredibly challenging, sometimes more, sometimes less. What I can recommend you is to really sit down and be 100% honest and sincere with yourself: What do you want? Do you want truth at all cost? Do you want harmony, love, peace, health, compassion etc. in your life? Do you want to embody that? Or do you prefer struggle, pain, pleasure (as in: short-term feedback loops of feeling good), deception, fantasy? You need to be completely clear about what you want, notwithstanding the temporary pains you feel at the moment. Then, you can assess where you are and how and why you are embodying the opposite of what you want in the respective areas in your life. It has to be understood deeply why and how your thoughts keep resisting the truth.

So yes, it might take that daily awareness and clarity and bringing in the energy to change. You might have to do the above again and again and again (after years, I still have to do that regularly, I think most do). At some point though, truth provides you with fuel, so the clarity strengthens and your reminders don't need that much work :) All the best, you got this :x