ivankiss

Obsession with 'The Next Level'

63 posts in this topic

Now I just can fun here and chase my wild forum lady. 

@ivankiss Seeking energy in my experience is not really helpful, it tends to do a lot of bypassing. It has been better for me to cultivate flourishing energy, that which helps us unfold the things that are knotted together. If you can bring everything to a flowering, you internally grow rich. Wishing you all the best…

“Nowhere is it writ that anthropoid apes should understand reality.” - Terence McKenna

Thanks guys.

The way I see it; it is a combination of letting go and taking massive action.

You have an epic idea. You masturbate to that fantasy for a while and then you 'let go of it' and start putting in work, daily. You walk towards your vision, as it walks towards you.

Thinking you can manifest your dream life while meditating on your couch is just silly, imo. Or maybe I'm just not at that level of mastery yet lol. Don't get me wrong... meditation can surely help you alot and accelerate your progress. But if you don't do the work, you will not get the results you want to see. You will just get real good at sitting on your couch and meditating for hours.

You all seek something, on a daily basis. There is seeking energy in all of us. Sometimes we seek money, fame, sex, etc.. other times we seek Truth, enlightenment, happiness, peace, the end of suffering... 

You also seek your car keys when you don't find them. Or are you just like 'Meh, who cares, it's just a car key. I'm not attached to physical objects.'

That's not what detachment is. And it's certainly not how life works. That's a misinterpretation of the teaching. 

I know myself as Truth. As freedom.

Not allowing myself to seek, to create, to accomplish, etc... would be a massive limitation.

It's like tying God's hands down.

I understand those of you who are pointing towards no self - no problem. No seeking energy. No creation. No dream. No vision. No life.

It's kinda annoying, but I get you. And in that sense; I agree with you. But on the other hand; screw all that spiritual mumbo jumbo.

I'm getting the shit I want and nothing can stop me. It's simply what I want to express and experience myself as, next.

Yes, I am God and no I cannot just sit back and let everything happen on its own. This thing requires my full participation. My full commitment and dedication. Passion. Strength. Courage. Will.

Only then I'm truly out of the way, and everything can happen on its own.

Edited by ivankiss

There's really different aspects to what you are speaking of.

First we have something of a desire that isn't satisfied with the physical, it's the spiritual churning one might call it. Once we have found contentment in just being present we experience no lacking and realize we are complete so the churning ceases. In this we are fulfilled with as it is and experience transcendent well being.

Which brings me to the activities of life, if we approach them already fulfilled and all the joy of being that is expressed through us then we bring joy to the activity not seek joy from the activity. Our joy isn't dependent on the activity and it's acumen or accomplishment.

This sort of orientation allows one to recognize which of the activities in life we do that actually resonates with our joy so it reflects it back. It feels as if joy is amplified by things that resonate with our transcending joy even though in liberation we experience a complete sense of well being and bliss once the spiritual churning ceases so it is already maxed out in us.

This doesn't mean we stop doing the things we love, we actually have a complete joy we bring to them so can elevate the activity. Of course since that joy isn't dependent on them the struggles and challenges to refine them are steeped in the genuine joy of liberation not conditional appeasement of the self.

I know the intuitive perspective would be to say that the spiritual path would also require alot of effort but the reality of it can be quite counter intuitive. Just being doesn't require any work at all, realizing that transcendent  fulfillment in being present is the absence of attainment, it's recognizing already complete.

So working hard to refine skill will allow one to achieve each next level but doing it while being present in realized completeness and fulfillment is an experience of joy that cannot be described though once one does experience it then it is understood.

Edited by SOUL

48 minutes ago, SOUL said:

So working hard to refine skill will allow one to achieve each next level but doing it while being present in realized completeness and fulfillment is an experience of joy that cannot be described though once one does experience it then it is understood.

Now that's just beautifully said.

Thanks!

Actually achieving something is just more ego-games, so

trascend it

Very nicely said, @SOUL :)

Seeking is an interesting subject - I remember there was a phase in my spiritual journey where it started to feel like it was less like I was running after something, and more like I was running away from something. These days I go by that line from Jesus: 'Seek ye first the kingdom of heaven, and all its righteousness, and all else shall be added unto you' - that's the right approach for me, to find the abundance that's your birth-right rather than to fall into the old familiar trap of thinking that if you just attain material success, then you'll be happy.

Not that I'm saying that this is necessarily applicable to you, Ivan. What's your heart's desire?

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

11 hours ago, justamirror said:

Actually achieving something is just more ego-games, so

trascend it

Nonsense. Transcend it :D

@ll Ontology ll Thanks! Much love!

This whole 'separation' thing is a joke. It got me chasing my own tail for a bit. 

Of course there is no separation. Never has been. I never even believed there was.

How could I ever believe in something that does not exist?

You cannot be separate, ever. No matter how hard you try. In fact; I challenge you. Try as hard as you can. Go think as hard as you can that you are this character in a world, doing your shit. Really believe in it. See it through.

I guarantee you will not be separate, ever. And if you put your whole heart in it; you will never feel separate, either. You will feel loved, supported, whole, fulfilled.

This issue of separation will not even cross your mind.

On 7/4/2021 at 4:48 AM, ivankiss said:

What I'm interested in - if anyone feels like sharing their opinion - is how to navigate these waters? What is your strategy? How does your process look like? Is it just simply a matter of trial and error? Or is there more to it?

Create Paradise in the Here&Now & live it.

"Words mean something because they point to meaning beyond themselves."

Just now, ivankiss said:

@Anahata Amen!

Amen ❤

"Words mean something because they point to meaning beyond themselves."

9 hours ago, ivankiss said:

Nonsense. Transcend it :D

you are so attached to this ego  "ivankiss" that you dont even notice haha

good luck with it

what are you looking for lastly?

to feel recognized, prayed, proud, grandious, and so on

:)

Take all that, the perfectionism, the seeking energy, the better, the more clearer and the going deeper.

Embrace it fully. Dive into it. Sink deep into it.

Just remove the "You".

❤️

8 minutes ago, universe said:

Take all that, the perfectionism, the seeking energy, the better, the more clearer and the going deeper.

Embrace it fully. Dive into it. Sink deep into it.

Just remove the "You".

❤️

Wow :x

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@universe Thanks.

However; I need to use my name and the letter 'I' when interacting/relating. 

Being ok with that is what true transcendence/detachment is, imo. Not being afraid of certain words and trying to avoid them. I find it hilarious how triggered spiritual folks are by names, I's and You's :D

But I get your point. And in that sense; I agree. In actuality; there is no one doing anything. And it's epic.

Trust me guys; when my mind is truly empty and there is no sense of I; I'm not on this forum.

I come here to think, obviously.

As you all do.

Ofcourse to create Paradise as actuality of dream too. 

Didn't Imagined self imposed exile to forever stay in it. 

Despise whole labyrinth and forget idea very much. So at the end I have last laugh.