DefinitelyNotARobot

This song is just too damn good!

4 posts in this topic

Oh no the internet broke and it didn't post it so here we go again. THIS (here is "this")

is just... marvelous. Like I can't believe this exists. How? This... I can't believe it! It's SOOO RIDICLIOUS. This... is beyond music. Even beyond sound. THIS is what life is all about. HARMONY. This, is the song of life, and thus I think it deserves to be titled a "high consciousness resource", because this man (if the is a man he might as well be a fucking alien or some crazy shit like that) has attained such an incredible understanding of these complicated concepts, that it can spark inspiration within all of us. He makes difficult things look simple and simple things look difficult. because this is what life is all about. Or maybe it's not, but it's just so magical and I'd like to share this with y'all! 

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot
oops

beep boop

Ah yes, discovered Jacob Colier not too long ago. When I listened to his music I had the thought he might have come with an expanded consciousness to this earth. His understanding of music is great and he follows his own passion very well. I make music too, but when I listened to him I felt like I was just fooling myself and even felt to give up on my own playing because my own music just felt like childsplay

@Waken It's so weird. I am honestly kind of jealous of his level of mastery, but it also inspires the hell out of me at the same time. I am definitely going to check out more of his stuff and try to learn as much from him as I can.

A true genius!

beep boop

Here are two more video showing his creative genius. He literally managed to turn the crowd into an instrument.

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot

beep boop