BipolarGrowth

Free Tarot Readings (srs)

18 posts in this topic

I like these types of readings, they're fun.

My question: am I on the right track with my so-called life purpose?

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

How long do we have left until climate change goes into full-turbo-apocalypse mode?

33 minutes ago, Gili Trawangan said:

Something in life isn’t working right where you meet reality on it’s terms while being yourself. The lovers shows Union of some sort happening. This could be inward or for actual human love to come. The Ace of Cups is pure emotion. Live through the lens of your heart to master life. 

5B8CF907-121D-4766-8050-78F617DD0B32.jpeg

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

@BipolarGrowth Thanks, I appreciate you taking the time.

3 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

Something in life isn’t working right where you meet reality on it’s terms while being yourself.

I didn't quite understand this sentence though.. can you maybe rephrase it?

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

35 minutes ago, Gili Trawangan said:

That’s the futility card. You need to up your vibe however you prefer more often to open an easy path of balance

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 

July 2021 - what do I need to know about July and focus on during this month, etc?

I do these spreads at the start of a month by myself, but since you offered and it's a Thoth deck I'd be very glad if you opened them for me :D:D:D

What should I be focusing on right now?

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

9 hours ago, Gili Trawangan said:

You are 433 posts deep. Give one more

1 hour ago, Zeroguy said:

@BipolarGrowth Wanted to ask what tarot cards say about @Hulia and me .What expect us in future.Thank you.

Can you imagine us together? When I was younger it was the method, how I predicted future. There were things that I could imagine and things that I couldn´t. This was the way, how I knew what would come. When a sorcerer told me at my 17, I would die in 3 years, if I won´t show up for energetical cleaning, I knew he was cheating, because I could imagine a great deal of things for at least 10 years to follow. I looked there and I saw people and events.

But I´ve lost this capacity, besides I have no plans for the future, which I could try to imagine and see, if it works. When I dreamed about you in a yellow t-shirt, I couldn´t beleive it´s real. We were walking through the city and I had to stop now and then and hug you, to check, that it´s not a dream. :) 

@Hulia Just let him do his job ,please.Just stop it .

Thank you my man I appreciate your time and effort.

1 minute ago, Zeroguy said:

@Hulia Just let him do his job ,please.Just stop it .

Thank you my man I appreciate your time and effort.

Ok, we don´t want to influence his answer. But we won´t beleive him anyways, will we?

1 minute ago, Hulia said:

Ok, we don´t want to influence his answer. But we won´t beleive him anyways, will we?

Well it depends ,does it.Affirmative ,yes we do .Would really like those walks.

Negative,we dismiss ,ok?

15 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

I was hoping for something more specific related to the situation that I was thinking about but I must say this vid was very insightful, confirmed some of the things I already felt was and gave some more material to ponder.

Thank you for your input.