Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
spaghetti11

RASA with Ramaji review

9 posts in this topic

Hello,

The purpose of this post is to share my experience of RASA sessions with Ramaji. After reading the book “1000”, which had a lot of amazing info and insights, I was still a bit sceptical about the transmission part. When covid started, I decided to have another look into getting RASA (through Skype), as retreats etc were not really an option at that time. From reading reviews here on the actualized forum, I concluded that it was worth it to give it a try.

In the comments on this forum, basically everyone who experienced RASA themselves said that it worked, while, if I remember correctly, most or all people who were against it did not have any experience with it. So apparently they reacted from their belief system about what enlightenment supposedly is and is not, and how it should or should not be “achieved”. I think that is actually a great metaphor for how a certain set of beliefs literally keeps the door closed for raising one’s consciousness, or for just experiencing something new/different.

My intention is not to convince anyone that this is the best way to raise your consciousness or that everyone should do it. I would just like to add another “yes, it works” comment from someone who has direct experience with RASA sessions, and hopefully that helps people who are considering RASA to make an informed choice.

My first session I started at 568, and about a year and 23 sessions later I was at 1000. The progression was very gradually for me (enneagram 5) – I did not have any major or sudden shifts. I started to notice stabilized differences after 700. While in the 600s I did have some periods of a few days where my consciousness/awareness was noticeably higher, but my baseline was not significantly different.

In “The Religion of Tomorrow”, Ken Wilber suggests that more people may already be in the “subtle state” (which I guess is similar to 600s) than they realize. What keeps those people from noticing the subtle state it is the frequent involvement of the mind with modern technology, which keeps the mind on the foreground (unfortunately I didn’t mark the exact page where he says this, so I hope my interpretation of it is accurate). I guess this might be relevant to my experience of the 600s, as I spend most of my days in front of a computer screen.

After 700s the different levels as described in the book "1000" were more distinct. Reaching 1000 also far from means that life is "finished" or something like that... Rather the opposite, as you will be less limited by (rigid) beliefs. Also, integration will take some time.

About the sessions themselves: Ramaji is extremely humble and does not hold back with sharing personal experiences/stories. I didn’t really experience it as a teacher/student dynamic, but more like talking to a friend. He is also very generous with his time (every session went over the scheduled duration) and he makes sure to (try to) answer every question.

Hopefully this review is helpful!

Cheers

PS (2 of) the other threads that I read were:

@spaghetti11 Nice. I actually just got my second session 3 days ago and I can say I did felt a Shift. I still cant believe this works or how lol, but i have to admit, my consciousness was raised after the session. The session was in the night and out of nowhere I woke up alot more present, peaceful, still, joyful and aware. The after effect of the session has remained till right now, writing this. The high has lowered a bit, meaning I have gone somewhat unconscious and reactive again, but alot less and can feel a tingling in my head right now, without doing any other type of spiritual practice. In my first session it was hard to distinguish any Shift, but this last one really confirmed. Im still a little skeptic since its just the second session. I will have my next one in 2 weeks. Lets see how this goes. My LOC started at 580. I probably shifted to 585 or something in between.

Aside from the above. How did the transition from duality to non duality happened for you through RASA? Like you just randomly during the day saw no distinction of everything? And how are you sure you are at 1000 aside from the description in the book. How do you know there isnt more left to go? 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

@Kalki Avatar Within a few days of the last RASA it became more and more apparent that whenever I look at something, I'm looking at my Self / through my Self, whereas before 1000 there is still a sense of a separate "me" "being one" with the environment. So it wasn't really instantaneously from one moment to the other.

Everything being my Self is what I'm experiencing, which corresponds with the description of "1000", or the Absolute.

What is also described is that there is no identification anymore with the I-thought. That part hasn't completely been the case for me yet, and I actually had a period of a couple of weeks, after my second-last and last session, where I had a lot of (sometimes overwhelming) thoughts running through my head. I expect that to become less and less as integration goes on (which could take up to 9-12 months after 1000).

Regarding what's left to go: many things :) realizing that everything is the Self doesn't mean that sitting on your couch all day long eating popcorn is exactly as enjoyable as being out in nature for example. It is more like a sobering up and from there you can fill it in with things that are authentic, rather than doing things out of habit or should's / should not's. I guess there is no end to purification and deepening of your experience...

I have also not experienced any psychic abilities or something like that, so one could still explore those things after 1000. You can basically explore in any direction you want. I guess the difference it that it doesn't come from a place of obsessive seeking.

@spaghetti11 Very nice. Congrats for your entrance to heaven! 

In my case. I will see if RASA can really take me to loc 1000 since Im still a little skeptic on it and have not experienced any drastic Shift. 

Let us know if you get to discover or experience anything new and valuable after this loc 1000. Such as psychic abilities, etc. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

I am curious, and would love to try it, but my superstitious beliefs about getting energy oder shaktipat from someone else makes me too afraid to try.

Maybe someone could talk that out of me.

@Endangered-EGO Thats exactly why I will only give it a few more tries and have my personal conclusion. If it truly makes a Shift or not in the coming months, I will let you know. 

If so many people really are becoming enligthened through this, then there must be something. It would be nasty to know so many people will be lying out of this. Specially the teacher for money. Which is highly probable. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

On 7/9/2021 at 1:48 AM, Endangered-EGO said:

I am curious, and would love to try it, but my superstitious beliefs about getting energy oder shaktipat from someone else makes me too afraid to try.

Maybe someone could talk that out of me.

Maybe that's not superstition but your intuition telling you to stay away. I'd listen.

But if you want to get a fake enlightenment and pay for it with your life force and have your real connection to your higher self replaced with a connection to some entity, go for it.

These things might seem innocent on the surface, but they're far from it.

People have no idea what they're getting themselves into and what's happening on a subtle level when they get these energy transmissions, initiations etc.