JustinS

Anyone Into Psytrance Culture?

31 posts in this topic

Psytrance? hell yes. Psytrance culture? Not so much anymore. I mean... it's where i find my DiMitTri, but i find that most of the people in the scene are burn out transients... but hey if it makes them happy and they aren't hurting anyone in the process.

"it's all about love... making some else's existence just a little easier. Nothing else matters, I know this now."

-Terence McKenna
Last Words Interview

Some psy festivals I would like to attend before they get too popular.

Was very involved and deep in the SF Bay Area Underground Rave Scene starting back in 2010, so yes haha

Last party where I heard PsyTrance was when I was actually at the Oakland Ghostship Warehouse FIre. Which is why I've had a hard time listening to PsyTrance since then.

I've stared becoming to notice after Oregon Eclipse Festival that the more I grow the less I'm slowly starting to enjoy these "transformative" or psytrance festivals. But...goddamn there are still some festivals on my bucket list. 

@kieranperez Dark groovy forest 150+bpm. Something I can dance and groove to and not just gitter. 

And you? 

Something about psychedelic trance is that it can easily take me to that place. That place of nonknowing and mystical nature of reality. It can sometimes help with radical open-mindedness when times in need. 

I'm an army of one baby!

Let's dust this one off:

Edited by Joseph Maynor