ChimpBrain

The Law of One

9 posts in this topic

So I've just discovered The Law of One because a friend of mine turned me on to Aaron Abke. The actual text is extremely hard for me to understand but Aaron's videos on it basically explain everything about everything and it aligns so perfectly with Leo's teachings and frankly just "rings true" to me. Anyone else into it? Good resources? Has Leo ever commented on it specifically? 

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKVRMm6i0kggMtjKecjF51t_0yp5ydPs8

The explanation of reality from the Law of One is correct.  Beyond that, I'm not sure about everything else, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Abundant spiritual source. PhD dissertation level language.

Aaron Abke does explain it well. It is unknown to me if Leo commented on it.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

There is a review on the LoO on the booklist.

"Gaia Awakens" on youtube has good summaries/read-throughs of The Law of One.  You can check it out at the Law of One playlist.

Edited by FlyingLotus

Thank you all for the replies! I didn't realize there's a Law of One summary on the book list, I haven't browsed that in a while, definitely going to listen to Leo's take! Also this Gaia awakens playlist looks rad! 

I listened to Leo's summary on the book list. It sounds like it might have been recorded a few years ago before he started to give as much credence to the paranormal as he does now. Still enjoyed it though. Working my way through the Gaia playlist now. It's blowing my mind how many huge questions this ties together into one cohesive narrative!

@ChimpBrain Your thread finally led me to explore this (had no idea what it was but heard the phrase thrown around a lot). I'm listening to the Abke playlist, do you like the Gaia one more? I'm only a few videos in, and it's impressively interesting. This is basically the stuff I've always wanted to know. Of course I have no idea how true all this is, but from my current stand point, it seems possible, very possible. And just that fact alone is pure awesomeness. Thank you for sharing ?? 

14 hours ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

@ChimpBrain Your thread finally led me to explore this (had no idea what it was but heard the phrase thrown around a lot). I'm listening to the Abke playlist, do you like the Gaia one more? I'm only a few videos in, and it's impressively interesting. This is basically the stuff I've always wanted to know. Of course I have no idea how true all this is, but from my current stand point, it seems possible, very possible. And just that fact alone is pure awesomeness. Thank you for sharing ?? 

I'm glad this thread lead you to explore it! No, I definitely like the Aaron Abke material on it better personally, but that doesn't mean you'd be the same. Try them both lol. I don't know how I've made it this in life for without hearing about this material before now!