Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shiva sempai

Trump had the most balanced and healthiest stance on covid

21 posts in this topic

I was thinking about the political response towards covid and I realized that Trump has/had the most balanced take on covid. Think about it :

Apart from muddy start early 2020, when nobody knew what it was anyway, he never denied covid hazardousness qualifying it a vicious disease at the same time he said not to get dominated by it. He caught it himself so he knew it by experience. He bullied the CDC to get vaccines out as fast as possible to get the option out but he wanted to let people chose whether they take it or not, so worried people or those with comorbidities had all the options to protect themselves. His strategy basically was to get as many options as possible out with vaccines, monoclonal antibodies, drug repositioning (hydroxychloroquine has been shown to work since all the bad press so he was right in the end p1, p2) and let people make their conscious choice. His stance was adroitly marrying the protective side of things and the culture of self determination, keeping the social damage of prolonged confinement in mind too.

I am quite blown away by this realization because although I always tried to keep distance from such considerations I leaned towards Trump being  a buffoon. I am now realizing that I fell for the hyenas mentality which is quite eye opening.

His primary motivation for curing Covid was to get re-elected.

His response was not balanced. You can't elect a buffoon to run the country because when shit hits the fan, a buffoon is clueless on what to do. Trump and the people who put in charge around him are all buffoons. 

From the highest perspective, he was elected to protect American hegemony from the rise of the East. People thought that only a great Ego such as Trump can protect  America from the inevitable decline. 

2 minutes ago, Windappreciator said:

@Harlen Kelly :D maybe you care to elaborate, my love?

The level of delusion you have to be subjected to in order to believe that Trump in any way handled the COVID situation appropriately is unfathomable. 

Me elaborating would simply be a waste of my time. 

5 minutes ago, Harlen Kelly said:

The level of delusion you have to be subjected to in order to believe that Trump in any way handled the COVID situation appropriately is unfathomable. 

Me elaborating would simply be a waste of my time. 

But Harlen, we have to be fair with our community. Op clearly put some thought into this thread.

Edited by Windappreciator

Lol

Don't forget the drinking of bleach.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, shiva sempai said:

He bullied the CDC to get vaccines out as fast as possible to get the option out but he wanted to let people chose whether they take it or not,

Is that why he wanted to ise the army to spread the vaccine?

So people could have the choice?

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol

Trump definitely did have the best balance IMO.

He balanced letting people get infected and die and keeping the artificially inflated stock market above water successfully for a few short weeks before the stock market took a shit.

Thats my President!!!  :MAGAdrool:

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol

It's got a good rhythm too it.

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

That’s one heckuva power-washer of history. 

This thread made my day 

C'mon Actualized Org sometimes needs a good dose of comedy.

We need such threads while taking breaks from all the Actualization.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

2 hours ago, diamondpenguin said:

0:47 "the wind of god" LOL!

It's Love.

Are you guys okay ? :D

41oisd.png

His primary motivation for curing Covid was to get re-elected.

Why are you trying to psychoanalyze him, the position of president is too complex to be summed by "his primary motivation". For instance do you mean that if this was his last term (second term for instance) he wouldn't even bother with managing covid crisis ? Not sure anyone can make such a prediction.

His response was not balanced. You can't elect a buffoon to run the country because when shit hits the fan, a buffoon is clueless on what to do. Trump and the people who put in charge around him are all buffoons. 

This statement completely ignores the characterization I made without addressing any of the points. My post explains why his stance was balanced if you disagree you can quote me and show me where I make a mistake.

From the highest perspective, he was elected to protect American hegemony from the rise of the East. People thought that only a great Ego such as Trump can protect  America from the inevitable decline. 

Mm.. not sure it's the highest perspective, the rise of the east was just one point of discussion during the debates among others. Also America decline is not necessarily inevitable, world isn't a zero sum game, east can thrive and america can keep thriving.

Thanks for sparing us, you can't have a relevant take with your mindset anyway ^_^

N-NANI?! I re-checked his statements to be sure and he never said to drink bleach, you're literally spreading fake news little fucker xD He was "brainstorming" with his counsel on stage during a press conference. He suggested to clean the body with a disinfectant, if you drop the hyena mentality for a second and try to build on that idea imagine making a inhaler with a highly diluted bleach. The skin can handle low concentration bleach, maybe the lungs too, it's an idea worth reflecting upon is what I'm saying. Ultimately the idea of inhaler is now used by costa rica, they use hydroxychloroquine inhalers and it works (link in op).

Is that why he wanted to ise the army to spread the vaccine?

ise ? I don't get it sorry

Trump definitely did have the best balance IMO.

He balanced letting people get infected and die and keeping the artificially inflated stock market above water successfully for a few short weeks before the stock market took a shit.

Thats my President!!!  :MAGAdrool:

Eer.. I think the people got infected and died worldwide, the stock market took a shit worldwide. He confined too it's not that he didn't take measures but my point is that he kept balance between protection against covid and right to self determination.

22 hours ago, diamondpenguin said:

nice remix mate :D This one cracks me up too

Especially that it breaks no ToS but it's censored (you can't find it except by typing the exact title), when that happens you know someone at youtube was triggered haha

22 hours ago, Hardkill said:

OP, please tell me you are joking.

Well does it really matter ? Does the post stands on its own or not, and if not where is it mistaken ?

21 hours ago, Forestluv said:

That’s one heckuva power-washer of history. 

Only the history you are identified with, the post stands on its own, it's like the multi-facet nature of reality Leo likes to talk about.

20 hours ago, Preety_India said:

This thread made my day 

C'mon Actualized Org sometimes needs a good dose of comedy.

We need such threads while taking breaks from all the Actualization.

You're welcome ^_^

12 minutes ago, shiva sempai said:

Thanks for sparing us, you can't have a relevant take with your mindset anyway ^_^

Are you trolling by any chance?

Only the history you are identified with

You are creating, assuming and projecting a thing you refer to as “identification”. That is something extra you are adding in.

it's like the multi-facet nature of reality Leo likes to talk about.

Of course. You can create any reality you like. You could create a reality in which Stephen Hawking was an awesome basketball player if you want.