Hardkill

A new wave of violence in the US may be imminent! ?

9 posts in this topic

I know that there's no way that a real civil war over the 2020 election is actually ever going to happen within the foreseeable future given the fact that there is not even more than about 33% of Americans who believe that the election was fraudulent, the fact that the country is not geographically divided to the point of where all of blue states are able to be 100% unified against all of the blue states throughout the entire country, etc. Though I am worried about the possibility of serious increase of violence soon:

E5Or-3eXIAIu-qT.png

If civil war ever does break out the Republicans don't stand a chance.

Will there be a greater threat of domestic terrorism? Maybe. But a civil war seems a bit too over exaggerated, especially in the stage orange, developed democracy we live in. 

Maybe there will increased instances of violence that Americans are probably used to by now. 

But Civil War, nope.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

30 minutes ago, cookiemonster said:

E5Or-3eXIAIu-qT.png

If civil war ever does break out the Republicans don't stand a chance.

You’re goofy for that. Gang violence ≠ skilled marksmen. I’m sorry but I would put my money on the back hills red necks… 

People have been saying this for years… There isn’t going to be a civil war. Americans do not want to give up their cushy lives for one second. People promoting this crap are just fear-mongering. Also this post is garbage and I’m tired of seeing low effort bait posts on this fortum. 

Ah yes, half of America is trembling at the thought of NPC right wing overweight sexless Call of Duty cosplayers with Walmart assault rifles will fight to take over the country.

This means war…. Brought to you by Dunkin Donuts!  America runs on Dunkin.

No guys, I just explained in my first post on this thread that I know that there won't be a real civil war within the US for the foreseeable future because of the factors that I mentioned above.

Look, there has sadly already been a major spike in crime violence throughout the entire country since last summer.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/23/politics/what-matters-crime-wave/index.html

As if that wasn't bad enough, we now, we got a lot of Trump supporters who are seriously considering to commit widespread violence throughout the nation if Trump does not get reinstated as president in August.

Not to mention that the increasing distrust in both MSM and the government along with the ever increasing politicization of all sorts of information out there is still all, keeps dividing our country more and more.

Is it a civil war or a ghost dance?

Vincit omnia Veritas.