FlyingLotus

Hey Leo, about the Law of Attraction…

19 posts in this topic

Hey @Leo Gura, In your blog post "Things I’ve been wrong about”  you said,

“I was wrong about the metaphysics of the law of attraction. I no longer believe the law of attraction merely works through brute mechanical means.”

Can you elaborate on this, please?  Also, are you more likely to experience synchronicities or “good luck” the higher your consciousness is, or the more aligned you are with love?  If so, why?

Edited by FlyingLotus

Wondering if anyone could answer this question?  Why is LoA metaphysical and not just psychological or brute mechanics? 

I'm guessing LoA isn't just a mechanical process because the reality of the universe is love and non-duality, but I'd appreciate hearing other people shed light on this.  Thanks :)

Mechanics is not separate from mind or psychology. LOA states that like attracts like, so when you are feeling good, good things come into your experience, because you real- ize them. Realize, become aware of, real-ize, manifest into reality. There is no reality outside of consciousness, outside of your awareness of it.

On 6/30/2021 at 8:45 PM, FlyingLotus said:

Also, are you more likely to experience synchronicities or “good luck” the higher your consciousness is, or the more aligned you are with love?  If so, why?

Again you are more likely to be aware of them, because love is ultimately nothing but the pure Light of Awareness, is allows everything to be and is not separate from it. Feeling good is a indicator of your awareness, of how in alignment you are. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

The front part of LOA is not very useful. The part on manifesting your desires, thinking about your desires first thing in the morning sounds good on paper but it makes you become attached to the outcome. Only 1% of the people (the naturally good sales guy) are able to manifest a Ferrari car and get it straight through LOA.

The next part: ask n you shall receive. There's nothing with asking. asking will increase your odds of landing a sale more often than not. 'You shall receive'? Not always

Edited by hyruga

@hyruga There's a common misunderstanding that clouds over the understanding of LOA, and that is that what society or culture finds desirable is what the individual desires. There are many true desires that we set aside and reject early on because we deem them as inappropriate or too risky, impossible, silly or ridiculous, that will be retrieved by LOA. For many the Ferrari, etc, is a poor consolation prize compared with these deeper desires. LOA brings about what you truly want, those earliest, oldest desires, not just the tangible desires you're aware of on the surface.  

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

The law of attraction states that your belief in positive experiences attracts positive experiences.

However, you are not aware of all of your beliefs. 

Usually, underneath all of your beliefs, there lies one unquestioned belief that you have about Reality. This is an axiomatic belief that is assumed as True. If that belief is negative, it prevents the LOA to manifest positive experiences no matter how much you wish for them. 

So you must question all your beliefs. 

the farther you are from reality, the weaker your understanding of the world will be. The weaker your understanding of the world, the more confusion you will have of the future. The more confusion you have for the future, the lesser vision you will have and it will be fragile. When there is a fragile vision, nothing is achieved.

More closer you are to reality, the stronger your understanding of the world will be. The more clarity you have of the future, your vision of the future is more clear and concrete. The more clarity you have of the future, by more consistent means you will retain that vision in your heart. The more clear you are of the future, the more it is likely that vision will be achieved. 

The forceful you are unto the world, the farther you are from reality. More you are going with the flow with reality, the closer you are with reality. Going against the stream of the universe is the very definition of forcefulness. 

Hope this is a good explanation 

Edited by charlie cho

From my personal experience, the Law of Attraction is metaphysical and not mechanical because it cannot be done through logic and reasoning alone.

There is no exact step by step blueprint. All anyone can give you is a guide. In order to make LOA work for you, you have to really tap into your emotions. I myself used to be very logical and rational minded, so it took me a long time to really understand LOA.

Sometimes the things you want to attract just show up in the most mysterious ways, but in order to receive you have to be open minded and willing to take inspired action.

I'm still working on getting better at LOA myself, but I have manifested some really cool things in my life.