WaveInTheOcean

Mahasamadhi

27 posts in this topic

Screenshot_20210701-121611_Messages.jpg

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

17 hours ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

Thank you for your response.

I let go as much as I could, but I love life, have big plans, so I wouldn't let go of breathing, yet.

I gotta say that I have had less profound trips before where I simply forgot breathing, forgot being human, like totally lost all sense of being human. 

During those trips I still breathed of course. I just wasn't conscious of it.

My DMT trips as of late are way more holistic than the way the 'normal DMT breakthrough trip' is described on Reddit.

I don't lose consciousness of my body or my breathing anymore. Not because I can't let go, but more so - I believe - because I'm starting to integrate the spiritual and earthly into One.

During this DMT trip it felt like I let go of absolutely everything, except the last part of my ego that kept me breathing. If I let go of that I would physically die, not conceptual imaginary ego death, but real physical death (yet also imaginary, just a different level of imagination, 'lower level', *source code") .

I know I will die anyway, so what's the rush ... -- as long as I find eternal meaning and joy and peace in this life of suffering (globally speaking).

This DMT trip was scary in the sense that it really, really felt like 'the end of the road of letting go' ....

It was like I was having a conversation with Myself (projected as my soul speaking to The Universe/Infinity):

Universe/Infinity: "Wauw, dude, you think you are really good at letting go huh? You are pretty good obviously, but good enough to also let go of life, as in totally, totally letting completely go? Hah, let Us show you what's in store!"

Me: "Oh shit, no no, chillax, I'm not gonna physically die yet bro, let me breathe through all of this (life, suffering)."

Breathe, breathe, breathe. Remember to breathe ???????

Screenshot_20210701-120024_Chrome.jpg

You are wrong about one thing, that your ego is in anyway responsible for your breathing, it isn't. It isn't responsible for anything. And it is the ego that will die if you let go, that's why it is claiming you will "phisically die". Because it does not want to let go! I'm sure there will be no mahasammadhi if you do.

That said, keep in mind when i get to this point i always back down as well, letting go is pretty damn hard.

"Wauw, dude, you think you are really good at letting go huh? You are pretty good obviously" talk about ego talk, hahahaha

5 hours ago, Lews Therin said:

You are wrong about one thing, that your ego is in anyway responsible for your breathing, it isn't. It isn't responsible for anything. And it is the ego that will die if you let go, that's why it is claiming you will "phisically die". Because it does not want to let go! I'm sure there will be no mahasammadhi if you do.

That said, keep in mind when i get to this point i always back down as well, letting go is pretty damn hard.

"Wauw, dude, you think you are really good at letting go huh? You are pretty good obviously" talk about ego talk, hahahaha

Yeah, you're right. I thought about it yesterday as well.

It felt like I had a choice: to either let go of breathing altogether or hold on to it.

But of course, that's delusion. I was orchestrated, made, done by the Soul of the Universe/God/Infinity exactly as It wanted me.

Staying alive. Still breathing. Still work to do. Still small pleasures to enjoy. Still Love to be had, given, recieved, done in this dream.

"And it is the ego that will die if you let go, that's why it is claiming you will "phisically die". Because it does not want to let go! I'm sure there will be no mahasammadhi if you do."

Well, I still feel genuinely that I was at a point where it was I had let go of everything except breathing. And the delusion was only that I had a choice.

In fact I let go of as much as I could.

I wasn't allowed to let go of breathing (didn't rly want to either, but its delusional to think 'I' (ego) had a choice!)

So basically: if you say the ego isn't responsible for breathing, then there wasn't any ego left to let go of (or close to none).

You could, on the other hand, also say that the ego is responsible for survival, keeping you alive, and that the ego, indeed, therefore is responsible for breathing.

The ego is imaginary in the ultimate sense, so you could also say that everything is just God/Infinity/Me having conversations with Itself...

BUT: I think it's helpful to look at the ego as all that which keeps the individual, finite mind-body/self/persona alive, which means all negative thoughts etc and perhaps also breathing.

It solely depends on definition, I hope you can see that:-) thx for your well thought out response!

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

@WaveInTheOcean When people proclaim all the  things that you do, i always ask them about their shadow, their painful unresolved stuff they have.

So how do you see yourself as a relative person? Do you have some more wounds to heal? Or do you think you are done with it?

33 minutes ago, Bojan V said:

@WaveInTheOcean When people proclaim all the  things that you do, i always ask them about their shadow, their painful unresolved stuff they have.

So how do you see yourself as a relative person? Do you have some more wounds to heal? Or do you think you are done with it?

Wound wise I think I'm pretty well healed, right now, but there's of course always more. When your own soul has been healed, become whole, you start feeling the collective consciousness/unconscious, so in fact infinite more wounds to heal.

At least infinite more growth to be had?????️??☯️??????

received_523919922184172.jpeg

received_505827427308163~2.jpg

received_851815848790782~2.jpg

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

@WaveInTheOcean Of course definitions matter.

The way i see things is:

The mind is the radar that is needed to keep the body alive in the world

The Ego what happens when the mind tries to lock on itself with the goal of surviving better.

But when it does that, it glitches, a generates a identification.

That identification doesn't help the mind in any way, only hinders it by spending its energy.

"Well, I still feel genuinely that I was at a point"  Who's that I, i ask you???

Of course when the Ego is about to truly die, anything that identifies with it will trully believe it is about to die. Becuase the thing to wich you are identified is actually going to "trully die".

10 hours ago, Lews Therin said:

@WaveInTheOcean Of course definitions matter.

The way i see things is:

The mind is the radar that is needed to keep the body alive in the world

The Ego what happens when the mind tries to lock on itself with the goal of surviving better.

But when it does that, it glitches, a generates a identification.

That identification doesn't help the mind in any way, only hinders it by spending its energy.

"Well, I still feel genuinely that I was at a point"  Who's that I, i ask you???

Of course when the Ego is about to truly die, anything that identifies with it will trully believe it is about to die. Becuase the thing to wich you are identified is actually going to "trully die".

Tbh ego is just thoughts. All kind of them, but especially negative thoughts. So mind = ego

Thinking without thinking, acting without acting, that is divine intution, being directly in touch with Source.