Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iboughtleosbooklist

Is Leo Gura a dream character?

32 posts in this topic

In the advanced god realization video Leo says I'm dreaming up all gurus, science, politics, everything including him.

If reality is an infinite film reel with 1 awareness, then there must exist a time where I live as Leo.

So in a way he does exist.

Also I am also a dream character, so it doesn't really make any difference ? he's just as real as me.

But when I live Leo's life, it'll still be this awareness. Must be a lot of work making those videos, thank god this ego I currently have won't survive because I'd be way too lazy to make videos like his.

If I'm making a misunderstanding please let me know. Cheers!

@iboughtleosbooklist You won't live as Leo.  'Leo' is a construct, and within the subjective experience of that construct there exists a conscious awareness.  The conscious awareness has no name, no face, no personality or opinions, it's simply pure awareness.  Your character, your 'self', your name, personality etc is a construct too, and within it there is also a conscious awareness.

The idea is, that conscious awareness is the *same* conscious awareness in each of us.  There isn't one in you, one in me, one in Leo etc, it's just one awareness.

Leo said in that video that he doesn't have his own consciousness though... he said I made him up to trick myself into believing I'm not alone.

It is a nice thought to think I'd live the life of all my gurus. If I just dreamed them up and they will disappear forever this all seems a bit pointless. It is hilarious though. I made all my favourite comedy series? God's sense of humour is wicked!

8 minutes ago, iboughtleosbooklist said:

Leo said in that video that he doesn't have his own consciousness though... he said I made him up to trick myself into believing I'm not alone.

Leo is using confusing language that is not helpful to you. It is the Formless that "imagined" Leo. Notice, imagination is actually a human term, and ironically, it itself is "imagined". Thus, it is merely a metaphor, which you should be aware of.

Notice too that it is Leo who is saying all of these things to you. Leo clearly is not Formlessness. Leo is Form. But more importantly, everything Leo will tell you is Form, it is not Truth. It cannot possibly be Truth. Therefore, if you believe Leo, you are deluding yourself.

So stop listening to what Leo is saying, because it's all delusion. Use what he is saying to dissolve, not to construct.

Glory to Israel

@Scholar  Yeah, I would have said something more like this in my previous comment but if I go against Leo's teachings one more time in the forum, he said he'd ban me.  So I figured the meta here now is 'try to help new users to better understand and believe in Leo's teachings'.

But if I deconstruct everything all I'm left with is emptiness. There's nothing here. Even the internet doesn't exist. Or maybe it does? This is all a huge mystery lmao

1 hour ago, iboughtleosbooklist said:

Leo repeats this disturbing idea several times, which suggests that the conscience suffers from loneliness. Maybe he is right, but I would say that you are not going to live Leo's life because you are living it right now. there is only existence, it is only one with the appearance of being multiple. It is a kind of trick that it does to unfold infinitely without ceasing to be just one, and it is empty but at the same time it has characteristics (I think), it is pure joy and creativity

So you don't have your own consciousness either? When you say one with the illusion of many that's exactly what I thought as well. Idk why I'm still asking about this, it's pretty obvious I'm alone. I mean if technology isn't real then as I type this I'm really just watching a movie of words appearing on a screen. There is no doer-ship. It sucks really. Leo, Frank Yang, Conor Murphy - these are all such beautiful characters. Why can't they be real ?. I'm hoping the more pointless questions I ask the more real they will become. If I'm constructing this whole dream then maybe I'll fall asleep again.

1 hour ago, iboughtleosbooklist said:

yes.

It's Love.

6 minutes ago, iboughtleosbooklist said:

@RendHeaven So who are you? Is this whole experience I'm having on this forum just another appearance on the infinite film reel?

Yes. Every moment is a freeze frame. No time or space. Your inside your own mind watching everything unfold through a single point,but really in the greater sense,your everything and at the same time, more meta, your nothingness,like a void. Next life could be experienced through the Imaginary "life" of whatever you can try and imagine and beyond. Everything you can imagine is a happening that's occurring right now and it exists and doesn't exist at the same time. ♾️ ? Mind

Edited by Adrian325

Why oh why am I in such a rush to dispell the illusion. Why can't you be a real human Adrian ?

29 minutes ago, iboughtleosbooklist said:

Why oh why am I in such a rush to dispell the illusion. Why can't you be a real human Adrian ?

Thanks other me lol Adrian the character is real relative to the dream. It's much more fun being everything though.

From 1:37:30 it gets really creepy. First he's saying he is me, and he really drives the point home. But then he said he's bored and he's making these videos for nobody because there's nothing else to do... even though he doesn't have his own consciousness... what?? Is Leo stuck in some dimension. Look, apparently I'm God and I can't take the hint, but is Leo just being cryptic to drag out my dream for as long as possible (or maybe he's giving me the option of going back to sleep if I want by being extremely vague and contradictory). I'm not gonna lie though, if my life is just a movie for god's entertainment then I give it 10/10 on IMDb

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

Leo repeats this disturbing idea several times, which suggests that the conscience suffers from loneliness. Maybe he is right, but I would say that you are not going to live Leo's life because you are living it right now. there is only existence, it is only one with the appearance of being multiple. It is a kind of trick that it does to unfold infinitely without ceasing to be just one, and it is empty but at the same time it has characteristics (I think), it is pure joy and creativity

I think that error comes from thinking that God is Consciousness, which is incorrect.

God manifests Consciousness to know itself (but only its immanency because the transcendent God is forever unknown, simply because it's equal to nothing).