Ivan Dimi

How to fucking deal with all these stupid coronavirus conspiracy theorists???

24 posts in this topic

The reason why people who blindly believe stuff piss you off is because they remind you of your own dogmatism.

You literally wouldn't be able to get angry at them if you didn't have it in you.

If you look at the energy they trigger in you just before the anger/irritation arises, that's the stuff you're denying you have.

Edited by vladorion

@Ivan Dimi

lol.

Had such a Conversation about Vaccines once with a Co-Worker I met on the street. That was god aweful, because i certainly don't want to point things out to a almost stranger (does not work anyway)

What I dislike is that now a lot of critique gets sorted into the 'conspiracy theorist' or 'baffon' box, even though it's fact-based. Just because a conspiracy theorist might also mentions it...For example the german government proved it's so anti-digital that it's embarassing. We have to fill everything out in paper, nothing works reliable in the apps. If you tell this, you might be ob the edge of beeing labeled as a conspiracy theorist. Basicly no one is responsible and just does what she or he is told to do... I just follow my orders! Damn.

Edited by supremeyingyang

On 6/30/2021 at 4:09 PM, Ivan Dimi said:

Oh man..., I can’t deal with this stupid coronavirus conspiracy theorists anymore, meanwhile is much too much & almost everywhere. There are everywhere... in my circle of friends, in my professional life, in my extended family, in the bus, in the train and so on O.o... And the worst part is not all of them are even that stupid or complete idiots :D. For instance today I called an old friend of mine, I haven’t contacted for a long time, just to congratulate him his birthday and like always to exchange some positive vibes between two old buddies. The guy talked the whole time, like more than 30 min. only about the vaccine’s conspiracy, and some crazy conspiracy stuff related to this > close circle of people that aim a total control of the population and crazy shit like this :DO.o:S. I even tried to be neutral and tried to just past this subject, so I  said: look I am not a professional virologist or anything close to this field so I don’t really have a professional opinion, basically I said there is always some danger with any vaccine, but may be that’s the lesser evil compared to Covid. This very simple opinion of mine (and somehow pretty logical & sane form my perspective 9_9) really triggered the guy and he talked and talked and talked.... 

At the beginning of the corona crises, I told the worst thing is the obvious one: the many people that died because of the virus. Then I thought, all the limitations of communication, social life, transportation, and the consequences of this long-lasting isolation could be even worst for our collective psyche. But now I start thinking that the worst consequence is actually the mind virus and the crazy spreading of this conspiracy theorists....

Seems like what we don’t know is problematic, but it’s what we believe we know which retards. 

What was the root cause? 

How is the root cause separate? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I feel ya man. I'm surrounded by conspiracy nuts who claim that big pharma companies such as Pfizer and Moderna actually care about us and push their products on us out of love.