Clems

Thoughts on « why men cheat » video

146 posts in this topic

@Arcangelo

It’s not trolling Nahm, it’s being Nahm. It is you. 

Not expanding one’s sense of humor does not actually create trolling, just projection, or, silence. Always an option. (Cause it is you). 

I am not a mod. 

@Raptorsin7

Nice. Cheating (lying) attracts in kind. So does expressing with truth & integrity. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Here's a thought:

If a woman comes up to her man and offers him a free opportunity to have sex with one of her friends (consensual and everything, and not a shit test lol), there is no doubt in my mind that most men won't think twice about and will immediately agree to have sex.

On the other hand, can you say the same thing applies in the opposite case (genders reversed)?

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

@Gesundheit2 90% of these guys commenting about not ever cheating, probably don't even have options to cheat? Or just endured the temptation one time, and now they pat themselves on the back over it. So yeah, it's easy to say you wouldn't cheat and that it's not a concious thing to do, when you haven't even been properly battle tested yet.

Men who lack either morals or discipline will be cheat given the opportunity. There are also some minor reasons like a belief that they can’t find someone else if they get caught, these might keep them loyal.

However it’s actually very common that the opportunity will not present it self. Because they don’t care enough to make an effort to cheat.

Girl do not function this way normally.