Gregory1

Heavy Metal Detox Cost?

15 posts in this topic

Depends on very much how many round you do.

A urine test is about $120

A bottle of DMSA is about $50-$80

A bottle of ALA is about $20

The cost is nothing when compared to the benefits possible.

Overall I've probably spent a couple thousand. But I've done over 20 rounds.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Hello from Russia said:

@Leo Gura Did urine test get much better after all these rounds?

Yes. My mercury dropped a lot especially.

Although you have to remember that urine tests do not tell you how much heavy metal is stored in your body. It only tells you how much you pushed out.

But the biggest indicator is how much better I feel. It basically saved my life and my mind. I was starting to have neurological problems from the heavy metals and it was quite bad.

@Gregory1 Check out a local wellness center for a Nutrition Response test. I did a full body detox (including heavy metal detox) a few years ago under their supervision. They use potent formulas that are designed to bind and pull toxins out of the body. This is a process that can't be rushed. Thorough detox takes time to be done safely and effectively. Office visits were $40 plus you buy their supplements which are very affordable. They will also help correct any vit/mineral deficiencies and underlying issues you might have. The results are amazing, you will feel like a brand new person after just a few weeks, and you will look years younger too. You basically rejuvenate on a cellular level. 

I also go to dry sauna twice a week for maitenance, 180F, 2 x 20 mins sits - supposed to help pull toxins/heavy metals as well. 

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Depends on very much how many round you do.

The cost is nothing when compared to the benefits possible.

Overall I've probably spent a couple thousand. But I've done over 20 rounds.

Thanks for the detailed response, 20 rounds seems like not so much to me. How long was 1 round for you? Propably more that 3 days (?)

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

3 hours ago, Gregory1 said:

Thanks for the detailed response, 20 rounds seems like not so much to me. How long was 1 round for you? Propably more that 3 days (?)

3-4 days

You can't do them back to back. You must rest a week or two in between rounds.

ala is super cheap if you go to swanson or get powders and pack your own pills. i use ala powder from bulk supplements. i take a plastic microscoop (red one) that is around 10mg size. Usually measures around 7mg level scoop. then i put them in a capsule machine and add vitamin c just to fill up the capsule. this method you can start with 7mg for your first few rounds, if your good, up to 2 scoops per capsule next few rounds and continue that way.

Ive been reading DMPS is MUCH better than DMSA no matter what the andy cutler people say. Creates less side effects and better binder. must take every 8 hrs though, so its a bit more confusing to dose if your doing ALA along side it which is every 3 hrs.

10 hours ago, Ora said:

Ive been reading DMPS is MUCH better than DMSA

I ordered some DMPS recently and will try it out. It is much more expensive than DMSA. But studies do show it chelates mercury a lot better. Which is why I wanna try it.

But remember, more potency is not necessarily better because it may cause more severe reactions. There may be limits to how much your liver and kidneys can detox per day, and if you go over that limit you will make things worse by moving the heavy metals around your body.

54 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I ordered some DMPS recently and will try it out. It is much more expensive than DMSA. But studies do show it chelates mercury a lot better. Which is why I wanna try it.

But remember, more potency is not necessarily better because it may cause more severe reactions. There may be limits to how much your liver and kidneys can detox per day, and if you go over that limit you will make things worse by moving the heavy metals around your body.

I can't remember the actual info about dmps but it's supposed to cause less side effects than dmsa. Perhaps a stronger binder meaning it doesn't let go as easily, so not necessarily it pulls more mercury, but whatever it does grab it holds onto until out of the body.

@Leo Gura @Leo Gura a member here proposed doing longer rounds like 15-20 days saying that 3-4 days is short and the longer the better, what do you think? 

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

4 hours ago, Eren Eeager said:

@Leo Gura @Leo Gura a member here proposed doing longer rounds like 15-20 days saying that 3-4 days is short and the longer the better, what do you think? 

Sounds like a terrible idea since your body probably needs time to recover.

It will depend on how good your liver and kidneys are. If you are toxic, your liver is probably not so good and you could make things worse by trying to rush it.

On 6/30/2021 at 4:33 PM, Leo Gura said:

Noted. 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

On 7/9/2021 at 1:31 PM, Eren Eeager said:

On 7/9/2021 at 5:42 PM, Leo Gura said:

Sounds like a terrible idea since your body probably needs time to recover.

It will depend on how good your liver and kidneys are. If you are toxic, your liver is probably not so good and you could make things worse by trying to rush it.

You're not exactly wrong, but this indicates to me that you haven't read everything Cutler wrote on forums; onibasu. You should do the rounds as long as you can stand, within reason. 72 hours is the absolute bare minimum. Children can maybe get away with as little as 60-64, but 72++ is far more effective and has less risk of actually causing net-damage over net-healing.

It's simple: The longer the rounds, the less times/events you have to let blood levels fall, relative to the total duration spent on-cycle.

Every time you let blood levels fall, you redistribute mercury throughout tissues -- an unavoidable but damaging process... You want to minimize the number of repetitions you do of this (cessation; falling blood levels), relative to the total duration of time spent with steadily elevated blood levels of the chelator(s). For exactly this reason, 2 week rounds were often recommended by Cutler, though he did indicate that many can only handle shorter 3-10 day rounds, especially young children. Regardless, time-off should equal time-on as a matter of safety, though it isn't a hard and fast rule by any means, given what Cutler has stated on forums. There are some rather "maverick" ways to do it as well, but that's not what I'm referring to here.

Edited by The0Self