Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Karmadhi

Why are guys so desperate

25 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

I am talking about relationships.

Yeah, biology still counts. It's like there's a little computer whirring away in the background adding up all the pros and cons for every man or woman you meet. It's just the computer runs different programs for men and women. The program doesn't really care about what you think consciously, most of it is subconscious. It doesn't care if it's a one night stand or something longer term, or fun, or FWB or pickup or anything really.

Regardless if it's sex or not, you still need a relationship to bring up a child. The path is: attraction > relationship/sex > pregnancy > child > adult >more babies. That's the evolutionary program.

Edited by LastThursday

All stories and explanations are false.

On 29/06/2021 at 5:01 PM, Karmadhi said:

I notcied within my circle and people i interact with that when it comes to dating guys have legit 0 standards. They are willing to get and settle for anything they can get and basically give all their power to women just to get something. I understand you should not be super picky but at least have common basic values and things you screen the other person on. Quite sad.

It depends what stage of life & maturity they're at. 

I pumping girls I didn't find attractive either physically or psychologically & even one time I fucked a prostitute. 

But every time it was painfully obvious that I'd completely wasted my energy & I felt pissed I hadn't woken up early to study or workout instead.  

I decided from then it's either my minimum standards or it's my hand & a tissue. 

No sex or even masturbating is actually better than undesirable sex. 

Masturbating is like eating a tasty ice cream. Undesirable sex is like drinking you're own pee whilst momentarily deluding urself into it "tasting good", only after to spit it out with a bitter taste like dam "why did I do that dude, I could've just had some water?"

Edited by Striving for more

Why are women such manipulative attention whores?

Doesn't feel good to stereotype does it?

Guys are desperate because they can't get girls easily. That's not physics! Lol

Some guys make you feel you're special because they just want to fuck you. It's their needs can't blame them. You have to be a bit smart and have healthy self esteem to ditch them for good. 

I'm not blaming their needs, we all have too many needs and that's absolutely normal and how it must be but some ppl take it to another level with their needs. They're capable of hurting others just because they need to meet their needs. People don't care. It's okay we know that it's not new. 

What a pleasant thread we have here. Let's hope this one keeps going.