QandC

Trouble "accessing" infinity

12 posts in this topic

Lately I've had quite many awakening experiences, some that lasted longer than others. Some sober and some through psychedelics. The "furthest" I feel I've gotten has been to see myself connected to everything else, and there not being any separate self. I can kind of feel how everything is existing nowhere and everywhere at the same time. 

I have trouble accessing Infinity, meaning I cannot really understand how everything is infinite. Even though my entire field of awareness becomes Me I still feel like it is limited to the field of awareness and it is not infinite. What is something I can do during my trips or during the awakening experiences that makes me realize further about Truth. I know there is really nothing "I" can do but is there any way to kind of tap into the sense of everything being infinite? 

Yes,close your eyes to see it. Listen to past life regression hypnosis and Leos guided excercise. At the end of all that, keep your intention set on breaking out of your bubble and surrender to what happens. Keep your eyes closed to see. Use LSD because you'll be able to really take your time.

Edited by Adrian325

3 minutes ago, Natasha said:

@QandC 'Remember' what was before your apparent birth

Yes! That's step one. Every possible life exists right now. Outside of time and space. And it's all you 

Thats a good start. Listen on psychedelics for max results

6 minutes ago, Natasha said:

'Remember' what was before your apparent birth

Recede, recede.

Don’t deny anything. Let it all be, full force. And maybe some 5meo

Upgrade your dose and upgrade your chemical.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

What psychedelic and dose did you go?

As you talk about interconnectedness, you are close to absolute. Try higher dose and probably do LSD so that you will literally have lot of time. also please keep 48hrs in hand coz you need to be integrating the infinite consciousness.

I had complete awakening on my first trip 100ug which is quite shocking. Like Leo i might be sensitive to them or much open to the experience. Also every person is different.

I know people who did not than 5 good dose trips and didn't reach where i was

Trouble "accessing" infinity

That's funny title... imagine, putting the finger into the nose and saying I have troubles accessing my nose :)))

It's not about what you do, it's about what you think you are. You are not just a human being, just get used it, peel the onion layer by layer, by not identifying yourself with "I"-thinking. 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

A shortcut to “accessing” Infinity is simply to “successfully imagine something impossible.” For example, imagine: the entire universe being one of its own atoms; experiencing multiple undivided consciousnesses at once; expanding and contracting simultaneously; in being out; empty being full; etc.

11 minutes ago, The0Self said:

A shortcut to “accessing” Infinity is simply to “successfully imagine something impossible.” For example, imagine: the entire universe being one of its own atoms; experiencing multiple undivided consciousnesses at once; expanding and contracting simultaneously; in being out; empty being full; etc.

Brilliant... everything pulsates in and out of form and Formless. The Cosmic Mind is inside the Cosmic Heart

Edited by Adrian325