ivankiss

Sex Diary

659 posts in this topic

I feel like fucking something today...

U is out of town... J is on her period... V and K are on a festival. On the same festival, actual haha. I hit them both up the same night, a few days ago...

D is not an option.

I'm grabbing a drink with little dude later in that hot bar. Maybe something happens there.

13 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

She's on the pill.

Then there is absolutely no excuse to not cum in her inside. xD This tip-deep jerking off bullshit that's popular nowadays needs to end.

@AtheisticNonduality Trust me, looking forward to that, very much.

It's just that it was our first time together, and it all happened so fast... so I was not comfortable with cumming inside of her yet.

What happened with you and J @ivankiss? I couldn't find it scrolling through. Could you sum it up in like 2 sentences?

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Roy Literally nothing. We had sex like two weeks ago, or so. It was epic.

Then, I started approaching other girls and she kinda distanced herself. Is there a direct link? Could be...

Full entries on pages: 1, 3, 7, 11, 24

1 hour ago, ivankiss said:

@Roy Literally nothing. We had sex like two weeks ago, or so. It was epic.

Then, I started approaching other girls and she kinda distanced herself. Is there a direct link? Could be...

You also said you saw her talking with another one of your conquest one day.

I would guess that it's probably not a coincidence and she's been digging for infos.

@Etherial Cat Could be. Or she's interested in someone else... It would be cool if she'd tell me straigh up, but I will not poke for answers too long. I'm fine with this ending now, I guess.

@ivankiss I watched a movie. There was a boy very popular in the school - good looking and funny. And a girl fell in love with him. On their last school party she had sex with him, because a guy was drunk. Normally he had sex only with the girls 10 of 10. But afterwards they went for a walk and talked and somehow a guy also enjoyed the company of that girl and even asked for her number. But got lost of course afterwards. Now and then they bumped into each other and it was enjoyable. They agreed to meet every year on that day when they had sex and talk to each other and tell how they were doing, and so they did. the guy has become a successful show-man on television, earned decent money, looked good. And he just wanted to live all these priveleges out. he was only after the girls 10 of 10. And she was his loyal enjoyable friend. The girl struggled a little through life but then she got her books published and arrived in the society more and more, since she has always been mature, which was not of much value in the younger years, but was gaining value with the age. This guy was genuinely happy for her (since he always liked her), though he himself was moving in the opposite direction. His shows stopped to be popular, because his audience has become adult, and the new young generation had no interest in him. The guy stayed the same- immature and funny. His blond tall wife, 10 of 10, has left him. wait, the best part will still come.

Somehow they bumped into each again. And this time he genuinly wanted to live with her. She appologized him, all the  suffering he caused her, and then they moved together. They both were very happy to have each other every day. The best part is still to come.

And then the best part comes! Ta-ta! She is hit by a car and dies. The guy goes nutts completely. I enjoyed this part! Such a good ending! The revenge. It wouldn´t be the same, if they didn´t move together, because he wouldn´t even know, that she died and would contunue his life as usual without ever missing her or just a little. I know, it doesn´t make any sense. No idea how it works in guy´s heads! "0" logic. But since they were together and then she died he suffered. To my full contentment. Good movie. Forgot the title.

Edited by Hulia

@Hulia Dramatic, tragic, but also beautiful.

I don't think I'd be into watching it though. Sounds like not my taste.

2 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Dramatic, tragic, but also beautiful.

Absurd and illogical. But the end brought me some contentment.

3 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

I don't think I'd be into watching it though. Sounds like not my taste.

You have no chance to watch it, since I forgot the title. Maybe I have never known it.

A few words about D. My lovely ex.

She was basically texting me to try and set up a date for a phone call. She did not want to go deep over text... but she basically wanted to apologize... She wondered if there is any chance we'd meet sometime in the future..

Oh, D... My dear love...

The things we've been through.. It cannot be put into words. I truly hoped one day you'd remember... one day you'd know who you've lost. Who has been by your side all those years... We have been blessed with a gift that many do not even dare to dream of. And we destroyed it. We rejected it.

We spit into Love's face.

Sadly, now, I cannot believe your words anymore. I cannot see them as genuine and real. There were just so many lies... I trust you understand, baby.

I'm pretty sure you have someone by your side. It's understandable. May he take good care of you. May you even find happiness with him.

You and I... are just an old story now.

Much love.

Are you in
Or are you out
The words are stones
In my mouth
Hush, little baby
Don't you cry
Truth comes down
Strikes me in the eye

Turning season within
Brand new nails
Across my skin
But who am I to imply
That I was found
Then I, found you in the white

To overcome this
I become one with
The quiet cold of late November
If you don't see
I'll remain unseen
Until there's time to be remembered

So I had a green light
I was lost in city lights
Not so far from a try
This is not our last goodbye

So I had a green light
I was lost in city lights
Not so far from a try
This is not our last goodbye

Are you in
Or are you out
The words are stones
In my mouth
(Hush little baby)
Don't you cry

So I found you
Found a way all through
The quiet cold of inner darkness
Now that you're here
It becomes so clear
I have waited for you always

Little dude and Serbian Beauty are coming over to my place now.

She gets to tease me again. Fun.

Well that was fucking good.

The vibe and the mood was perfect. I got to be a bit more expressive and intimate, and paint a picture of myself. I told a few stories of mine, treated them with fine wine, played good music and rolled nice blunts.

Serbian beauty was kinda in the background, the whole time. Occasionally sharing a few of her own thoughts. She was tired and too high already. But, she laughed to my jokes, and payed attention to what I was saying.. so that's a good sign. There was no real sexual tension or anything, very friendly vibes. But I think that's a step in the right direction. 

All hope might not be lost with this girl. We all agreed to hang out more together. And I imagine they will come over to my place too, more often. The goal is to get her to feel at home here, and then get her to come over by herself one day. She lives very close to me. It totally might happen. But I'm not stressing about anything. I've got U on my mind now, mostly. And also; all the hotties in that bar.

All in all; good times.

Edited by ivankiss

I get this feel that we're both trying to act too cool in front one-another. Like, we're trying to play it chill, like we don't give a fuck.. But in actuality, we're dying to fuck each-other's brains out.

Fuck. Now I'm thinking of that tattoo again, and how fucking hot she is...

'Yes Sir'!

I must see that fucking thing!

Holy shit. 

U sent me some hot pics in her bikini.

Fuck! What a tease! 

Supposedly, she's coming back on Tuesday, already. She's down for hooking up.

Good Lord!

Another thing about Serbian Beauty.. is that we may be a bit too similar. In a sense.

And that may or may not kinda trigger us both, in a weird, funny way. It's all so innocent actually, but still, it's a cockblock.

I really want to fuck this girl.

Can't lie.

Edited by ivankiss

Another good sign; she liked my place a lot.